Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60160
gman4452959
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47654
pyramider46370
bambino40387
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2017, 10:07 PM   #1
Jett_Thorne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 424273
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Damn, Jett!

Back at it again, with the online rants!

(Y'all will have to excuse me, I don't get to talk about work much)

What's with all the bareback requests? Are guys just not afraid of HIV anymore?

Clients, enlighten me, please lol
Jett_Thorne is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 10:40 PM   #2
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

I don't know if it's so much not being afraid of HIV and other STDs as just not really caring. Some guys try to use it as a bargaining tool by promising a good review in exchange for bareback service.
JdeHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 09:03 AM   #3
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been getting a lot of those requests lately myself.

The fact that they're not worried makes me wonder if they already have issues.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 09:13 AM   #4
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been getting it a lot too, makes me wonder how many girls are really providing this as well. I think they ask because girls actually do it!
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 12:53 PM   #5
Jett_Thorne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I've been getting a lot of those requests lately myself.

The fact that they're not worried makes me wonder if they already have issues.
Right? I can almost understand bbbj. A lot of people don't think you can get STD's from oral. But asking for full service with no condom? *shakes head*

They're more worried about me getting pregnant than either one of us getting HIV. The condoms are for my safety, and yours!
Old 10-29-2017, 12:53 PM   #6
Jett_Thorne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdeHog View Post
I don't know if it's so much not being afraid of HIV and other STDs as just not really caring. Some guys try to use it as a bargaining tool by promising a good review in exchange for bareback service.
Kind of seems silly to not care about things like that, imo, but I understand where you're coming from
Old 10-29-2017, 02:07 PM   #7
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett_Thorne View Post
Clients, enlighten me, please lol
Well, I wish I could but,

1) I'm not your client. Yet, if ever, and

2) I don't ask for bareback services (though BBBJ when given is certainly appreciated), so I don't know why the requests for BBFS (assuming you're getting those).

I've heard (never verified it) there are threads in Dallas (and other Texas forums) specifically geared to finding providers who do BBFS, and skimming USA Sex Guide I've noticed several "Bareback Beauties" threads in several areas which are devoted to the same topic. So my subjective impression is that yes, demand for bareback services seems to be growing. Or more likely, not so much growing as simply coming out from underground; the impression I've gotten is that there's always been a steady demand for bareback full service, but in the past being open about wanting it was a sure ticket to being shouted down in the open forums (and possibly shunned by providers). Nowadays...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 02:42 PM   #8
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Well, we're not all like that. I would hope that most of us aren't. Personally I've never asked and would decline if it was offered. Also I 'd stop seeing a provider that offered it to me (thankfully no one ever has) - because I'd assume she was offering it to lots of other guys as well. This is risky enough* without being stupid.

*Don't read that as me saying I think providers are disease-ridden. I dont't think that at all. But condoms can fail, and there are some diseases (HSV2, HPV) that condoms aren't effective at stopping anyway. So there is some risk involved no mater how careful you are, and I don't like the change in the odds when barebacking with clients is in the mix.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 02:44 PM   #9
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post

1) I'm not your client. Yet, if ever, and

2) I don't ask for bareback services (though BBBJ when given is certainly appreciated), so I don't know why the requests for BBFS (assuming you're getting those).

I've heard (never verified it) there are threads in Dallas (and other Texas forums) specifically geared to finding providers who do BBFS
There are also providers openly offering it in their ads in the Dallas ad forums.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 04:34 PM   #10
harpar12
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post

I've heard (never verified it) there are threads in Dallas (and other Texas forums) specifically geared to finding providers who do BBFS bcg
Right, there in one Dallas provider ad, the provider asked guys to get checked and bring a full report to the session to do BBFS. One way that is much safer than giving BBBJ without any tests lol.
harpar12 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 04:59 PM   #11
ACharmXo
Account Disabled

User ID: 402056
My ECCIE Reviews

Dallas providers and hobbyists are absolutely disgusting.
I would NEVER advertise there EVER again.last tour I cut my losses and left bc no one wanted to see me cfs/cbj and tbh I didnt want to see any of them either...just wasnt taking those chances
And tbh its really just on eccie I think guys use the review system to manipulate the girls + its oversaturated out there with dancers and providers ..
when I advertised on BP EVERYTHING was covered and I never had anyone argue me on it too bad but on eccie its a diff story.
ACharmXo is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 05:28 PM   #12
harpar12
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Also I have heard that some girls on SA is offering BBFS.
harpar12 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 02:57 AM   #13
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by harpar12 View Post
I can see that as a more viable M.O. if both the girl and the guy are looking for an exclusive SD/SB relationship, insist on mutual STD testing and disclosure of test results, insist on absolute exclusivity of sexual relations for both parties, and of course, if one or both of them are using some other birth control, unless her sugar daddy is willing to risk paying child support as well as his sugar baby's allowance.

It's not entirely risk free, and bespeaks a great deal of trust for both parties, but it's much safer than getting BBFS from a variety of providers (or from one, for that matter).

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 06:54 AM   #14
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Bbfs with a SB isn’t uncommon. Most SBs tend to have a longer than a one off meeting like a provider. If they act like a provider it’s easy to discern. Bbfs should never happen until well into the arrangement as it’s really a relationship at that point. Do guys have bbfs with their wives? Sure. Do providers have bbfs with their SO? I’m sure of it.

Most SBs don’t jump to bb on First meets, it’s kind of the whole point of going the SB Route to see one person, and be exclusive. Always be safe when playing the field to minimize risk. But it’s always a risk.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 09:30 AM   #15
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=BK;1060129826]
Quote:
Also I have heard that some girls on SA is offering BBFS.[/QUOTE

Bbfs with a SB isn’t uncommon. Most SBs tend to have a longer than a one off meeting like a provider. If they act like a provider it’s easy to discern. Bbfs should never happen until well into the arrangement as it’s really a relationship at that point. Do guys have bbfs with their wives? Sure. Do providers have bbfs with their SO? I’m sure of it.

Most SBs don’t jump to bb on First meets, it’s kind of the whole point of going the SB Route to see one person, and be exclusive. Always be safe when playing the field to minimize risk. But it’s always a risk.

I've been in three SB situations and none of them wanted BBfs..guess I was lucky! :/
And if you get them in the right age, they don't even want sex, can't perform. They just rather squeeze a boob or butt check or two...lol
BabyDallass is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women