Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47583
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2015, 10:56 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default THE OBAMA OBAMACARE LIES CONTINUE TO PILE UP !!!!!!

Remember how the advocates of Obamacare said it would reduce the number of expensive emergency room visits because there’d be fewer uninsured people? Of course you knew the opposite would happen. From today’s Wall Street Journal:
Emergency-room visits continued to climb in the second year of the Affordable Care Act, contradicting the law’s supporters who had predicted a decline in traffic as more people gained access to doctors and other health-care providers.

A survey of 2,098 emergency-room doctors conducted in March showed about three-quarters said visits had risen since January 2014. That was a significant uptick from a year earlier, when less than half of doctors surveyed reported an increase. . .

“There was a grand theory the law would reduce ER visits,” said Dr. Howard Mell, a spokesman for ACEP. “Well, guess what, it hasn’t happened. Visits are going up despite the ACA, and in a lot of cases because of it.”

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archive...liberalism.php
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 11:08 AM   #2
12blue4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Without the Affordable Care Act I would have to have been a charity case for heart surgery.As I work for myself and not a company where you have access to group plans I was able to get coverage. That was something totally out of the question before due to preexisting conditions. I have among other things Trigeminal Neuralgia which classifies me as an epileptic.
So instead of being a charity case I paid my premiums got my surgery and life goes on.

I have not read the article but the bigger question should be are these emergency visits now being paid for vs picked up by the hospitals. If they are being paid the hospital should be pretty happy.

You can take away my Obamacare when you take away my glock.
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 11:22 AM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You still are a charity case. Who do you think is paying for your healthcare...Your premiums (deductible) aren't covering the costs.

Like you, I am self employed. I had Blue Cross coverage I liked. It was a PPO, $2,000 deductible and cost me $300 per month. That same policy now cost me $650 a month and has a $6,000 deductible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12blue4u View Post
Without the Affordable Care Act I would have to have been a charity case for heart surgery.As I work for myself and not a company where you have access to group plans I was able to get coverage. That was something totally out of the question before due to preexisting conditions. I have among other things Trigeminal Neuralgia which classifies me as an epileptic.
So instead of being a charity case I paid my premiums got my surgery and life goes on.

I have not read the article but the bigger question should be are these emergency visits now being paid for vs picked up by the hospitals. If they are being paid the hospital should be pretty happy.

Old 05-04-2015, 11:36 AM   #4
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

It's great for some but the rest of us pay or it.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 11:47 AM   #5
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
You still are a charity case. Who do you think is paying for your healthcare...Your premiums (deductible) aren't paying for it.

Like you, I am self employed. I had Blue Cross coverage I liked. It was a PPO, $2,000 deductible and cost me $300 per month. That same policy now cost me $650 a month and has a $6,000 deductible.
So do you want use to go back to the old system- just be thankful you have coverage- asa pharmacist and now as a clinical pharmacist I see a side that you don't see Whirlaway and trust me- Obamacare isn't perfect but it's far better than the original status quo.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 12:31 PM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

I worked for myself for 25 years. I always had health insurance. I have had pre-existing conditions since childhood. I'm glad you're ok, but you could have had coverage the whole time.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 12:47 PM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

How about the system that Obama promised us?

- If I like my doctor I could keep my doctor.
- If I liked my health insurance plan I could keep it.
- Americans would see premiums go down ($2500)
- Emergency room visits would go down
-A plan that wouldn't add "one dime to our deficits—"either now or in the future.”
-A plan that “will protect Medicare". It doesn't.

How about that system; you know, the system that Obama lied to us about.

Obama care was built on lies by our Liar In Chief. It should be scraped and rebuilt from the ground up.

Why should I "trust" what you say; you and Obama believe the lies are for the better good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
So do you want use to go back to the old system- just be thankful you have coverage- asa pharmacist and now as a clinical pharmacist I see a side that you don't see Whirlaway and trust me- Obamacare isn't perfect but it's far better than the original status quo.
Old 05-04-2015, 12:51 PM   #8
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Is that a joke? Pretty funny.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 03:15 PM   #9
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I worked for myself for 25 years. I always had health insurance. I have had pre-existing conditions since childhood. I'm glad you're ok, but you could have had coverage the whole time.
Did you have a diagnosis of retardation or should I say mental impairment????
Old 05-04-2015, 03:16 PM   #10
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:

-A plan that wouldn't add "one dime to our deficits—"either now or in the future.”

Obama care was built on lies by our Liar In Chief. It should be scraped and rebuilt from the ground up.

Why should I "trust" what you say; you and Obama believe the lies are for the better good.
Whirlaway name a political promise by a POTUS that happened exactly as planned??? I rest my case. - You didn't answer my question is it better than the old standard?
Old 05-04-2015, 03:17 PM   #11
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Is that a joke? Pretty funny.
Go fuck off- you racist POS!!!
Old 05-04-2015, 03:21 PM   #12
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:

- If I like my doctor I could keep my doctor.Still seeing the same drs
- If I liked my health insurance plan I could keep it.still have my plan
- Americans would see premiums go down ($2500)premium went down

Some lies are for the better. Like when people don't tell you how they really feel about you.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 03:25 PM   #13
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Nobody wants your Obamacare, but you Glock might be a different story.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 03:28 PM   #14
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Quote:

New Health Insurance Marketplaces (AKA Exchanges) allow shoppers to compare Health Plans that count as minimum essential coverage and include all new benefits, rights and protections.

• Cost assistance is available to individuals, families and small businesses through the Health Insurance Marketplace.

• Medicaid eligibility is expanded in 26 states to 138% of the federal poverty level giving millions of Americans access to healthcare.

• Large employers must offer coverage to full-time workers by 2015/2016.

• No annual or lifetime limits on healthcare.

• All major medical insurance is guaranteed issue, meaning you can’t be denied coverage for any reason.

• You can’t be charged more based on health status or gender.

• Insurance companies can’t drop you when you are sick or for making a mistake on your application.

• You can’t be denied coverage for pre-existing conditions.

• The 80/20 rule and rate review provision help to keep insurers honest and keep rates down.

• You have the right to quickly appeal any health insurance company decision.

• You have the right to get an easy-to-understand summary about a health plan’s benefits and coverage.

• Young Adults can stay on their parent’s plan until 26.

• A large improvement to women’s health services, including many new free preventive treatments and screenings.

• Reforms to the healthcare industry to cut wasteful spending.

• Better care and protections for seniors.

• New preventative services at no-out-of pocket costs
Old 05-04-2015, 03:31 PM   #15
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
New Health Insurance Marketplaces (AKA Exchanges) allow shoppers to compare Health Plans that count as minimum essential coverage and include all new benefits, rights and protections.

• Cost assistance is available to individuals, families and small businesses through the Health Insurance Marketplace.

• Medicaid eligibility is expanded in 26 states to 138% of the federal poverty level giving millions of Americans access to healthcare.

• Large employers must offer coverage to full-time workers by 2015/2016.

• No annual or lifetime limits on healthcare.

• All major medical insurance is guaranteed issue, meaning you can’t be denied coverage for any reason.

• You can’t be charged more based on health status or gender.

• Insurance companies can’t drop you when you are sick or for making a mistake on your application.

• You can’t be denied coverage for pre-existing conditions.

• The 80/20 rule and rate review provision help to keep insurers honest and keep rates down.

• You have the right to quickly appeal any health insurance company decision.

• You have the right to get an easy-to-understand summary about a health plan’s benefits and coverage.

• Young Adults can stay on their parent’s plan until 26.

• A large improvement to women’s health services, including many new free preventive treatments and screenings.

• Reforms to the healthcare industry to cut wasteful spending.

• Better care and protections for seniors.

• New preventative services at no-out-of pocket costs
Don't try and reason with him. He doesn't see the long-term goal here, which is a healthier society, which results in less costs down the road. He's content with the status quo, like his republitard brethren. Why improve or change anything, when we can just keep the same shit going.
WombRaider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women