Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70446
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40394
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2015, 09:19 PM   #1
Gottahavit55
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59
Smile Can we match the ladies from Dallas with the clients west of Dallas (mid-cities/FW)?

Something happened to me the other day that triggered this idea. I received an email from a newbie that was about to join this community. A very nice lady that I know will be very successful here if she comes through with her menu. Once she told me her location, I again complained to her how the Dallasites have all the luck…all the new hotties start off in the Dallas area...Addison, Plano, Galleria, garland, Richardson…all over the place near Dallas. Few if any newbies start off in FW or the mid-cities. So guys like me end up just admiring from afar…since traveling to big D is not plausible for some of us.

This lady was very understanding and suggested that if I lined up enough customers for her (from mid-cities/FW), she would be willing to set up shop in the mid-cities area, making it a lot more convenient to visit. So I asked myself, “…how come more ladies in Dallas don’t offer this?” More of what we get is "willing to travel to FW". This is well appreciated, but most of us don't wish to get a place .

So the idea came to me, why not start a thread where guys (from mid-cities/FW) and gals (from Dallas, really from anywhere) can post their need/availability respectively. An ISO but without the need for it to be an outcall visit.

Many ladies, especially the hot newbies, start traveling to nearby cities(Houston/Austin/san Antonio/OK city, etc.) once their newness goes away. Why venture so far from your home base? Why not just set up shop nearby and possibly gain a few regulars? So all of you lovely young ladies that have joined within the last 3-4 months…please keep us in mind…what do you have to lose?

I’m hoping this thread can remain a living/breathing thread such that guys (from mid-cities/FW) can submit their requests (inviting PMs) and the ladies able to post their availability to set up shop in mid-cities/FW (gaining the list of prospective clients from west of Dallas, to make it worth her while).

I would like to invite the following ladies to take me up on my offer…I would definitely line up to see them:

​Sexysabrina

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=128420

​Alejandra (newbie)
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=312345

​Splatinum
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=117930

​kitty

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=306234

Katicus

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=284023

I encourage the guys in mid-cities/FW who are tired of driving all the way to Dallas to meet the young beauties who first join (or any hottie for that matter), this great community, to post here and let the young hotties be aware that you’re willing to see them if they set up n in-place closer to home.

So Ladies...plz take heart...us hobbyists west of Dallas need luv too...n our benjies carry the same weight as that of our friends in big D.
Take note of all the clients posting here n know u have many prospective customers here in ur backyard.

My request: 18-30 years old, 90-140 lbs, Real GFE/IOP, Caucasian/latina, attractive, hour-glass figure a plus, a nice bootie double plus, greek a triple plus (hourly rates 200-260)! Send me a PM for arrangements.

Thank u all for posting.
Gottahavit55 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 09:48 PM   #2
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

I will definitly keep this in mind baby. And you made me blush just for to mention but i do need to do some screening babe. If everything passes i would be honored. Much love baby
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 09:53 PM   #3
moondoggiz69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

Awesome idea
moondoggiz69 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 10:07 PM   #4
Guest062321
Account Disabled

User ID: 198272
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been working in the Fort Worth area more than Dallas recently because it's so much closer to home! Keep me in mind!
Guest062321 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 10:14 PM   #5
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

That is one hell of a good looking hooker there
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 10:14 PM   #6
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I host in the midcities upon request at a private incall

The midcities gents have treated me well so far...
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 10:21 PM   #7
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Well jules if you ok it im game
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 10:23 PM   #8
Doug4343
BANNED

Encounters: 88

Me!! There are a lot of us in the Southlake area and North that would love more providers in the mid cities or airport area. Especially of the caliber mentioned above. I get 2 hour windows of opportunity.....money isn't the issue, it's windows of time....times I would jump at more often if providers were a little closer....
Doug4343 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 10:53 PM   #9
ithyphallicus
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

So this is more north FW? What are the general boundaries that you suggest?
ithyphallicus is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 05:22 AM   #10
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Jules has a very sweet spot in Bedford ...
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 05:55 AM   #11
Gottahavit55
Valued Poster

Smile Mid-cities/FW area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ithyphallicus View Post
So this is more north FW? What are the general boundaries that you suggest?
I'm thinking west of 360, south of hiway 114 & north of Mansfield. Me personally, I would b good w/ ladies in Irving too.

N I'm already liking, a lot, the ladies who have replied already ...I would certainly visit with them in a heartbeat...n I plan to PM them. Thank u all.
Old 10-12-2015, 06:33 AM   #12
Durantx8817
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

Ill throw my money in the hat. Im down for this. Driving an hour home after a session is not the most ideal.
Durantx8817 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 09:41 AM   #13
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

If Sir Lanc is reading this thread,

I have a very secluded and private location with electric drive gates, 6' privacy fence and surveillance cameras recording to 7 day loop dvr that is off the beaten path, convenient to the northwest side of Fort Worth & Jim Wright Freeway that I might be willing to negotiate or let one or two well known & respected Dallas providers use as a in-call location for the Hobbyist west of the Tarrant County line. If there was sufficient solid interest and the ladies made their $$.

I've already experienced one worthless provider this year and I told myself no more, never again but I might be coerced into the ideal only if the lady was top notch.. No more dead beats. There's a few Hobbyist west of the county line who know exactly what I'm talking about...

Might think about it and toss it around.
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 10:09 AM   #14
Gottahavit55
Valued Poster

Default Thx a bunch Zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
If Sir Lanc is reading this thread,

I have a very secluded and private location with electric drive gates, 6' privacy fence and surveillance cameras recording to 7 day loop dvr that is off the beaten path, convenient to the northwest side of Fort Worth & Jim Wright Freeway that I might be willing to negotiate or let one or two well known & respected Dallas providers use as a in-call location for the Hobbyist west of the Tarrant County line. If there was sufficient solid interest and the ladies made their $$.

I've already experienced one worthless provider this year and I told myself no more, never again but I might be coerced into the ideal only if the lady was top notch.. No more dead beats. There's a few Hobbyist west of the county line who know exactly what I'm talking about...

Might think about it and toss it around.
This would b ideal! Would not cost the ladies a room fee (only travel time). Count me in...especially if the ladies I mention above take u up on ur offer Z-man. Thanks a bunch
Old 10-12-2015, 11:29 AM   #15
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121703
My ECCIE Reviews

I really enjoy being in the MidCities area, I'm always told it's a very convenient location, But I have thought about going more west into Ft. Worth to visit, just not sure if there would be much interest
Bliss of DFW is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women