Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40437
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: So where did the covid come from in your opinion?
Yes, it was concocted in a lab 3 30.00%
Yes, it was concocted in a lab and US taxpayer dollars funded it 7 70.00%
No, it crawled out of a bat's ass and just mystically spread somehow 0 0%
No, it came from a pot of soup 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-11-2022, 06:27 AM   #1
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default So where did the covid come from?

High time we just ran a poll on the question about the origins of the covid.

Did it occur entirely though nature or was it concocted in a laboratory? Pick one:
  1. Yes, it was concocted in a lab
  2. Yes, it was concocted in a lab and US taxpayer dollars funded it
  3. No, it crawled out of a bat's ass and just mystically spread somehow
  4. No, it came from a pot of soup
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 07:10 AM   #2
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Bio weapon we helped fund
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 07:18 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Another enlightening thread. Why poll the question again? Why not bump another one of your denial threads

Must be bored.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 07:21 AM   #4
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
High time we just ran a poll on the question about the origins of the covid.

Did it occur entirely though nature or was it concocted in a laboratory? Pick one:
  1. Yes, it was concocted in a lab
  2. Yes, it was concocted in a lab and US taxpayer dollars funded it
  3. No, it crawled out of a bat's ass and just mystically spread somehow
  4. No, it came from a pot of soup
This may be the smoking gun you’ve been looking for.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...-pandemic.aspx

Or maybe not. It could just be the data was from RNA samples of patients infected with COVID 19, not evidence of animal research of a coronavirus in China, and equipment was also contaminated with a harmless pseudorabies virus that the Chinese were researching with animals. See Alexander Crits-Christoph’s comments here:

https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-1330800/v1
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 07:44 AM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
This may be the smoking gun you’ve been looking for. You’re welcome.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...-pandemic.aspx
The Rothchilds own land in Antarctica. So there you have it. They sold the dirt to Fauci, who sent it to Wuhan.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 08:01 AM   #6
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Thank you, bambino.

There is nothing in this world that cant be explained with a good conspiracy involving Jews, eh?

Sounds like 1936. Or 1492.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 08:02 AM   #7
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The Rothchilds own land in Antarctica. So there you have it. They sold the dirt to Fauci, who sent it to Wuhan.
Please note that I edited my post Bambino. I did some more reading.

I thought I was going to have to admit that you were right about lab origin. But it looks like I don’t!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2022, 08:33 AM   #8
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Lemme guess

So you voted one of the yes options. AmIright?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Another enlightening thread. Why poll the question again? Why not bump another one of your denial threads

Must be bored.
Old 02-11-2022, 09:08 AM   #9
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Quote:
Thank you, bambino.

There is nothing in this world that cant be explained with a good conspiracy involving Jews, eh?

Sounds like 1936. Or 1492.

Whew! Someone (looking at you bambino) never even remotely studied Occam's razor in school. The shit that would have to happen, the secrets that would have to be kept to pull all the madness off...it's nuts. It's a brain virus on the part of the cultists.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2022, 06:46 AM   #10
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Don't you watch CNNLOL?!?

Quote:
...Why poll the question again?...

They say the science has changed. Guess it's high time you ditched that Nokia brick phone. Eh Comrade?
Old 02-24-2022, 03:20 PM   #11
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Thank you for your service - we have a unanimous decision

Interesting that 100% of the survey participants believe the covid did not occur in nature. In a weird way, that's a good thing as no evidence to date supports a natural origin or path. At the same time, it is suspicious how much effort the CDC and Fauci have expended to pooh-pooh, aka suppress and obfuscate, the lab based theory.

Retired Colonel Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. released a very comprehensive report recently.

THE LABORATORY ORIGIN OF COVID-19 AND THE ONGOING COVER-UP OF ITS ORIGIN, THE STRUCTURE OF CHINA’S BIOWARFARE PROGRAM AND CHINA’S MASSIVE INFILTRATION OF U.S. VIRUS LABORATORIES

...SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus responsible for the COVID-19 disease and pandemic, was made in a laboratory in China as part of its biowarfare program. After two years from the start of the pandemic, no natural source of SARS-CoV-2 has been identified. In contrast, structures within the virus itself have been identified that prove its laboratory origin.

It remains unclear how SARS-CoV-2 was released and when. It could have occurred either as a laboratory accident or as a deliberate open-air test by China’s People’s Liberation Army. There is circumstantial evidence that the virus began circulating in China as early as August 2019, but more likely the earliest cases occurred between mid-October and mid-November 2019.

From the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, officials and scientists both in China and the United States have actively engaged in a cover-up of its origin and attempted to suppress any discussion that SARS-CoV-2 was not a natural disease transmission from animals to humans. Many of those engaged in the scientific censorship could be considered culpable for assisting in the laboratory creation of SARS-CoV-2 and, at least indirectly, contributing to China’s biowarfare program...

None of that means it is not dangerous. It simply means it is not natural, which then gets us to the bigger question of; How did it get into the wild? Accidents happen. But why cover up an accident?
Old 02-24-2022, 03:47 PM   #12
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Interesting that 100% of the survey participants believe the covid did not occur in nature. In a weird way, that's a good thing as no evidence to date supports a natural origin or path. At the same time, it is suspicious how much effort the CDC and Fauci have expended to pooh-pooh, aka suppress and obfuscate, the lab based theory.

Retired Colonel Lawrence Sellin, Ph.D. released a very comprehensive report recently.

THE LABORATORY ORIGIN OF COVID-19 AND THE ONGOING COVER-UP OF ITS ORIGIN, THE STRUCTURE OF CHINA’S BIOWARFARE PROGRAM AND CHINA’S MASSIVE INFILTRATION OF U.S. VIRUS LABORATORIES

...SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus responsible for the COVID-19 disease and pandemic, was made in a laboratory in China as part of its biowarfare program. After two years from the start of the pandemic, no natural source of SARS-CoV-2 has been identified. In contrast, structures within the virus itself have been identified that prove its laboratory origin.

It remains unclear how SARS-CoV-2 was released and when. It could have occurred either as a laboratory accident or as a deliberate open-air test by China’s People’s Liberation Army. There is circumstantial evidence that the virus began circulating in China as early as August 2019, but more likely the earliest cases occurred between mid-October and mid-November 2019.

From the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, officials and scientists both in China and the United States have actively engaged in a cover-up of its origin and attempted to suppress any discussion that SARS-CoV-2 was not a natural disease transmission from animals to humans. Many of those engaged in the scientific censorship could be considered culpable for assisting in the laboratory creation of SARS-CoV-2 and, at least indirectly, contributing to China’s biowarfare program...

None of that means it is not dangerous. It simply means it is not natural, which then gets us to the bigger question of; How did it get into the wild? Accidents happen. But why cover up an accident?
Also interesting that the participants happen to be Trumptards...who will believe almost anything
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 04:00 PM   #13
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Crudbuns. My bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Also interesting that the participants happen to be Trumptards...who will believe almost anything
Dang-nabbit! I thought I left the poll open to everyone. I must have left the ID-10-T filter on by mistake. My bad...
Old 02-24-2022, 04:32 PM   #14
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

It's a well known documented fact that Biden invented it so trumpy could look like an even bigger useless pos and have the worst unemployed numbers in history.
Then Biden comes in and has the best employment numbers in history and wage growth lol n omg n wtf...that was easy

:
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 01:39 PM   #15
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Tsmokies and mirrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
...Then Biden comes in and has the best employment numbers in history and wage growth lol n omg n wtf...that was easy...

Biden couldn't invent a dry day in his own diaper.

Seeing whereas you're such an economist: if someone gets unemployed because of the government shutting down their business, then later through altruistic reasons, allows that business to reopen and rehire - Did they create a new job to foist on their mantle?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women