Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59960
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 12-27-2014, 09:08 AM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Looks like there's a new member of the Idiot Klan, errrrr, Clan.

Do you stand with Kim Jong Un, whose government officially called President Obama a "monkey?"

Here's the story.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0K502920141227

Seems like this pouty little douchebag is the kind of racist motherfucker some of y'all only wish you had the balls to be.

Spin away, fellas.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:15 AM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Do you stand with Kim Jong Un, who called Obama a monkey?

Here's the story.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...0K502920141227

Seems like this pouty little douchebag is the kind of racist motherfucker some of y'all only wish you had the balls to be.

Looks like there's a new member of the Idiot Klan, errrrr, Clan.

Spin away, idiots!
Didn't see your hypocritical ass defending W when lib-retards -- purported Americans -- were calling him a chimp or when foreigners were throwing shoes at him, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:24 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Didn't see your hypocritical ass defending W when lib-retards -- purported Americans -- were calling him a chimp or when foreigners were throwing shoes at him, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

When did a foreign government call W a chimp? Since you're really accomplished at calling people chimp, IBMassa, I figured you could quote it chapter and verse. But no, you citation a conspiracy theorblogpost, and somehow spin it that any American who criticized or ridiculed GW Bush was a "purported American," while anybody who criticizes Obama is a patriot.

In fact, I don't remember you speaking out against any of that shit, your lying sack of monkey shit.

You are fucked up beyond reason, and making shit up again.

STRAWMAN argument aside, it seems like you really do stand with Kim on this. Why not just drop all the pretense and call a spade a spade?

ADo you stand with Kim calling POTUS a monkey? Yes or no?
Old 12-27-2014, 10:00 AM   #4
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
When did a foreign government call W a chimp? Since you're really accomplished at calling people chimp, IBMassa, I figured you could quote it chapter and verse. But no, you citation a conspiracy theorblogpost, and somehow spin it that any American who criticized or ridiculed GW Bush was a "purported American," while anybody who criticizes Obama is a patriot.

In fact, I don't remember you speaking out against any of that shit, your lying sack of monkey shit.

You are fucked up beyond reason, and making shit up again.

STRAWMAN argument aside, it seems like you really do stand with Kim on this. Why not just drop all the pretense and call a spade a spade?

ADo you stand with Kim calling POTUS a monkey? Yes or no?
You're still an unmitigated, hypocritical liar, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. A hyperlink to a source validating where lib-retarded fuck-ups, such as yourself, called W a chimp was already provided in the post you quoted, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 12-27-2014, 02:39 PM   #5
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I never called W a chimp, nor did I ever liken him to one. Period.

You still haven't answered the question I asked you. Big fucking surprise.

Do you stand with Kim calling POTUS a monkey, yes or no?

Either come correct, IBMassa, or stay on the plantation.
Old 12-27-2014, 03:03 PM   #6
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never called W a chimp, nor did I ever liken him to one. Period.

You still haven't answered the question I asked you. Big fucking surprise.

Do you stand with Kim calling POTUS a monkey, yes or no?

Either come correct, IBMassa, or stay on the plantation.
Point was, that no one ever saw your hypocritical ass defending W when lib-retards -- such as your sorry, miserable ass -- were calling him a chimp or when foreigners were throwing shoes at him, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 12-27-2014, 03:48 PM   #7
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Do you stand with Kim Jong Un, whose government officially called President Obama a "monkey?"
I am not afraid to answer this question. I choose the POTUS over Kim Jing Un! Any and every day, whether POTUS is named Obama, Bush, Clinton or Reagan.

I may not have voted for all of 'em but I still support the U.S. of A over any other country.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 04:40 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Abso-fucking-lutely!

See how easy that was, IBIdiot?

Try strandiing up for America for a change. Unless you've got a thing for Kim, of course. I've read your reviews!

Old 12-27-2014, 04:45 PM   #9
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Abso-fucking-lutely!

See how easy that was, IBIdiot?

Try strandiing up for America for a change. Unless you've got a thing for Kim, of course. I've read your reviews!

Abso-fucking-lutely no one ever saw your hypocritical ass defending W when lib-retards -- just like your miserable, sorry ass -- were calling him a chimp or when foreigners were throwing shoes at him, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 12-27-2014, 04:58 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

LMAO @ IBIdiot, who stands with the big mouthed commie despot Kim Jong Un against the President of the United States or America!

What a fucking idiot!

Knew it all along.
Old 12-27-2014, 05:06 PM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO @ IBIdiot, who stands with the big mouthed commie despot Kim Jong Un against the President of the United States or America!

What a fucking idiot!

Knew it all along.
No one has yet to see your hypocritical ass defending W when lib-retards -- just like your miserable, sorry ass -- were calling him a chimp or when an ersatz jihadist threw shoes at him, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 12-27-2014, 05:10 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

How many times are you gonna repeat that, IBJongUn?

Won't change your admission that you stand with Kim Jong Un against America. Do you have a rainbow North Korean flag yet?

You own this one now, you fucking dipshit clown!

Old 12-27-2014, 05:18 PM   #13
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
How many times are you gonna repeat that, IBJongUn?

Won't change your admission that you stand with Kim Jong Un against America. Do you have a rainbow North Korean flag yet?

You own this one now, you fucking dipshit clown!

Your hypocritical ass hasn't changed your position on supporting those lib-retards -- just like your miserable, sorry ass -- who called W a chimp or supporting the ersatz jihadist who threw shoes at W, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Old 12-27-2014, 05:27 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your hypocritical ass hasn't changed your position on supporting those lib-retards -- just like your miserable, sorry ass -- who called W a chimp or supporting the ersatz jihadist who threw shoes at W, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I never has a position on that you moron. I have never supported any jihadist, ever.

Come to think of it, you never posted in defense of Bush's looks. I never read the thread where you condemned the jihadists who launched a shoe at America's dignity either. I guess you're just obsessed with chimps and shoes.

You're a creepy pervert. And a pathetic asshole who hates America.
Old 12-27-2014, 05:36 PM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I never has a position on that you moron. I have never supported any jihadist, ever.

Come to think of it, you never posted in defense of Bush's looks. I never read the thread where you condemned the jihadists who launched a shoe at America's dignity either. I guess you're just obsessed with chimps and shoes.

You're a creepy pervert. And a pathetic asshole who hates America.
Do you kneel on a prayer rug and kiss the Koran while your hypocritical ass worships those lib-retards -- just like your miserable, sorry ass -- who called W a chimp and while you worship that ersatz jihadist who threw shoes at W, you Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women