Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2021, 07:59 AM   #1
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Default Pics From Hunter's Laptop

Well, Hunter went on a book tour and made some pretty incredulous claims that it wasn't his laptop in the FBI's possession. They were REALLY lame. Of course, his softball interviewers didn't challenge Hunter on it.

So last night Tucker Carlson went all in and showed some pics. If shown before the election I have little doubt they would of made the election harder to steal.

Which leave with this question: Who on the board is Hunter Biden?

gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:22 AM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

That’s a tough question. The usual suspects will defend him and the Biden crime family.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:28 AM   #3
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

hunter who?
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 08:32 AM   #4
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 09:13 AM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Well, Hunter went on a book tour and made some pretty incredulous claims that it wasn't his laptop in the FBI's possession. They were REALLY lame. Of course, his softball interviewers didn't challenge Hunter on it.

So last night Tucker Carlson went all in and showed some pics. If shown before the election I have little doubt they would of made the election harder to steal.

Which leave with this question: Who on the board is Hunter Biden?

Go to the Daily Mail. They have more pics. The one with Hunter wearing a scarf and jockstrap is hilarious. I guess he thought he looked hot with his Steve Tyler imitation! Dude looks like a lady!!!
Old 04-09-2021, 10:09 AM   #6
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Strange that I'm having trouble finding the pics of Hunter having sex with two women that showed on Tucker last night. Seems like few outlets are carrying pics. The article on the thegatewaypundit is very disturbing with nuclear content so I won't post it.

Here's another pic of the guy Joe says "Is the smartest guy I know." Doesn't he know you aren't supposed to smoke in bed?

Strange how Hunter lied on a gun purchase form but isn't being held accountable.

Also strange how 4chan and Reddit have absolutely nothing regarding the Hunter pc.
Old 04-09-2021, 10:24 AM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Strange that I'm having trouble finding the pics of Hunter having sex with two women that showed on Tucker last night. Seems like few outlets are carrying pics. The article on the thegatewaypundit is very disturbing with nuclear content so I won't post it.

Here's another pic of the guy Joe says "Is the smartest guy I know." Doesn't he know you aren't supposed to smoke in bed?

Strange how Hunter lied on a gun purchase form but isn't being held accountable.

Also strange how 4chan and Reddit have absolutely nothing regarding the Hunter pc.
Google the Daily Mail. They have them. I can post the article but it contains forbidden topics.
Old 04-09-2021, 10:29 AM   #8
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Bing now has the story on the front page supplanting the dead English guy. The Biden Crime family is in trouble.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

There's no nudity or insertions so I guess this is safe to post...

Really, all these pics are just "icing." The illegal acts and corrupt dealings with China and other countries and companies are whats important.
Old 04-09-2021, 12:33 PM   #9
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

And the guy that Biden just appointed to lead the ATF or is it AFT Joe, has clearly stated in the past that anybody having done what Hunter Biden did, lying on an application form to purchase a gun, should be prosecuted and jailed. I wonder if Hunter will be prosecuted for lying about his drug use? Nah!
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 12:59 PM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
And the guy that Biden just appointed to lead the ATF or is it AFT Joe, has clearly stated in the past that anybody having done what Hunter Biden did, lying on an application form to purchase a gun, should be prosecuted and jailed. I wonder if Hunter will be prosecuted for lying about his drug use? Nah!
Not only that, his sister in law put the gun in a bag, concealed weapon and threw it in a garbage can. Unlawful disposal of a firearm. The felonies are piling up on the Biden crime family.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:05 PM   #11
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Just in case anyone's hasn't heard the Hunter Biden "classic."

https://redstate.com/elizabeth-vaugh...e-pipe-n107264

Instead of returning the car keys to the drop box where after-hours returns are supposed to go, the car was returned—according to the police report—with the keys left in the gas tank compartment of the vehicle. Also found inside the vehicle, per the police report, were two drivers’ licenses both bearing Hunter Biden’s legal name Robert Biden, as well as “some credit cards with the same name,” “a secret service business card,” and an “Attorney General’s badge” all contained inside a wallet that Hertz rental employees discovered—along with a pipe that Hertz employees thought and police later confirmed was used to smoke illicit drugs, as well as “a white powdery substance in the arm rest of the vehicle.”

On 10/28/2018 at approximately 2200 hours Robert Biden returned a rental vehicle to Hertz car rental at 6500 MacCurdy Dr and left his identifications, credit cards, Attorney General badge, cell phone, a meth pipe*, and a used bindle to **** inside.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:31 PM   #12
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Who cares about Hunter Biden? Joe has a fucked up son. He's not the 1st and certainly won't be the last to have one. It's not like he hired him to run anything as a government official like Trump did with his fucked up offspring.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 01:50 PM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

^^ How ill informed can an adult be?
Old 04-09-2021, 01:58 PM   #14
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Who cares about Hunter Biden? Joe has a fucked up son.
If nobody cares about Hunter, then why did Big Tech go to such extraordinary lengths to suppress the New York Post story about the contents of Hunter's abandoned laptop 3 weeks before the election?

Do you favor Big Tech censorship, Mucus? Yes or no?

Oh wait! Looks like censorship works, doesn't it? According to the poll below (see link), a fuck of a lot of people DO care about Hunter and all those other Biden family scandals! But I guess they can't react to what they don't know, can they?

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/24...ssed-by-media/
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 02:02 PM   #15
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Why DIDN'T FOX and the NY Post and the UK Daily Telegraph publish the pics before the election? The only pic I recall seeing was the one where he is sleeping with a crack pipe dangling from his lips, not the others where he is fucking prostitutes.

Gotta wonder what else is on Hunter's laptop from hell!
lustylad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women