Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2021, 10:14 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Senile Biden declares war on cattle ranchers and red meat

The crazy senile fool wants to restrict the amount of red meat you are allowed to eat to just 4 lbs a year.

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 08:33 AM   #2
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Who is going to make sure that you don't eat an ounce over 4 lbs a year?
(FWIW, again, this was taken completely out of context - https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/stat...88175303163905 )
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 10:10 AM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://www.technologyreview.com/202...microsoft/amp/

These cocksuckers want to control every aspect of your life. From vaccines to food.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 01:34 PM   #4
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
Who is going to make sure that you don't eat an ounce over 4 lbs a year?
(FWIW, again, this was taken completely out of context - https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/stat...88175303163905 )
It is one of the multitude of things that would be required to hit the targets the senile bastard set.

And if you don't think there are things governments can do to control behavior, well you better wake up
Old 04-25-2021, 01:48 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
It is one of the multitude of things that would be required to hit the targets the senile bastard set.

And if you don't think there are things governments can do to control behavior, well you better wake up
China knows everything about their citizens. Everything.
Old 04-26-2021, 08:19 PM   #6
NeilArmstrong839125
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCLPkDDDOHw

Fox News has admitted that their graphic that you depict as the truth was, in fact, a bunch of bullshit. What are you going to complain about next? Being forced to consume plant based beer on the 4th of July? Spoiler alert... beer is plant based. But, if you listen to Larry Kudlow on Fox News, you'll believe that this is something new. Do yourself a favor and turn off Fox News because they are feeding you lies that, in turn, make you sound like a hysterical woman.
NeilArmstrong839125 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2021, 11:27 PM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilArmstrong839125 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCLPkDDDOHw

Fox News has admitted that their graphic that you depict as the truth was, in fact, a bunch of bullshit. What are you going to complain about next? Being forced to consume plant based beer on the 4th of July? Spoiler alert... beer is plant based. But, if you listen to Larry Kudlow on Fox News, you'll believe that this is something new. Do yourself a favor and turn off Fox News because they are feeding you lies that, in turn, make you sound like a hysterical woman.
So the video said the data from the study was accurate but it wasn't an official announcement from the senile fool in the White House

But to get to the climate change goals Senile Biden set - this is one of the multitude of things that would be required to hit the targets the senile bastard set.

So either the goals he set are not attainable and as such, a joke or shit like this has to happen

I know it is hard for liberals to think independently without referring to DNC talking points, but you should try it sometime
Old 04-27-2021, 06:35 AM   #8
NeilArmstrong839125
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
So the video said the data from the study was accurate but it wasn't an official announcement from the senile fool in the White House

But to get to the climate change goals Senile Biden set - this is one of the multitude of things that would be required to hit the targets the senile bastard set.

So either the goals he set are not attainable and as such, a joke or shit like this has to happen

I know it is hard for liberals to think independently without referring to DNC talking points, but you should try it sometime
So your original post was that Biden wants to restrict the amount of red meat that you consume each year. You just admitted that was not the case. But, now you're trying to shift the conversation to try and make it look like you're right. Again, your narcissism gets in your way. You were wrong and I proved it. Also, as you like to say, "stay on topic".

In addition to being proven wrong, you are making another point that was brought up in the video... people like you can't let go of the "they're coming after my hamburgers" narrative despite Fox News telling you to your face that they duped you. You're getting bent out of shape at the wrong person. Get upset at Fox News for feeding you a line of bullshit.

Your statement of "it is hard for liberals to think independently without referring to DNC talking points" is ironic given the fact that you literally posted a fake right wing propaganda talking point as the basis for your bitch session. Talk about being a sheep and not thinking for yourself. It seems like it is hard for you to think independently without referring to Fox News talking points.

How about next time you think before you speak.
NeilArmstrong839125 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 07:06 AM   #9
EMcKracken
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Quote:
So your original post was that Biden wants to restrict the amount of red meat that you consume each year. You just admitted that was not the case. But, now you're trying to shift the conversation to try and make it look like you're right. Again, your narcissism gets in your way. You were wrong and I proved it. Also, as you like to say, "stay on topic".

In addition to being proven wrong, you are making another point that was brought up in the video... people like you can't let go of the "they're coming after my hamburgers" narrative despite Fox News telling you to your face that they duped you. You're getting bent out of shape at the wrong person. Get upset at Fox News for feeding you a line of bullshit.

Your statement of "it is hard for liberals to think independently without referring to DNC talking points" is ironic given the fact that you literally posted a fake right wing propaganda talking point as the basis for your bitch session. Talk about being a sheep and not thinking for yourself. It seems like it is hard for you to think independently without referring to Fox News talking points.

Why do you bother?
EMcKracken is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 01:39 PM   #10
signa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

how is this going to even work ration cards? wtf dumbass is just going to make meat a blackmarket commodity.
signa is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 04:21 PM   #11
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:

do you mean like suggesting trump was involved in collusion with the russians?

or he asked the georgia officials to somehow find enough votes to overturn the election?
or dozens of the other bullshit propaganda lies that a cnn news director admitted were made to help make trump lose?

yes the posters statement was not factual but dont get high on your horse considering the outright lies the liberals pulled the last 4 fucking years. both sides lie and if you cant agree with that, you have no hope

i do find it interesting the left leaning people hear havent commented on the border crisis or most of the other threads about biden and his agenda......................I guess maybe they realize how fucked up his policies are
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 04-27-2021, 10:58 PM   #12
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

LOL - You obviously have a trouble comprehending things. I said

"So the video said the data from the study was accurate but it wasn't an official announcement from the senile fool in the White House"

So I acknowledged that Fox admitted their error and that the statement in my OP was not directly from the White House. Then I also said

"But to get to the climate change goals Senile Biden set - this is one of the multitude of things that would be required to hit the targets the senile bastard set.

So either the goals he set are not attainable and as such, a joke or shit like this has to happen"

Which is also true and supported by the video you posted. Do you prefer people just say the goals the senile bastard set are unattainable? Or give examples like this why they are unattainable?

As mentioned on another thread, some liberals can not understand that two things can be true at once.
Old 04-27-2021, 11:05 PM   #13
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
do you mean like suggesting trump was involved in collusion with the russians?

or he asked the georgia officials to somehow find enough votes to overturn the election?
or dozens of the other bullshit propaganda lies that a cnn news director admitted were made to help make trump lose?

yes the posters statement was not factual but dont get high on your horse considering the outright lies the liberals pulled the last 4 fucking years. both sides lie and if you cant agree with that, you have no hope

i do find it interesting the left leaning people hear havent commented on the border crisis or most of the other threads about biden and his agenda......................I guess maybe they realize how fucked up his policies are
Yeah Chizzy - it is funny to watch the liberals who spouted lie after lie for four years get upset because Fox miss-stated something that I shared here and then Fox corrected their miss-statement. Did CNN or MSNBC ever correct any of their miss-statements the last 4 years?
Old 04-28-2021, 11:17 AM   #14
elborak
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
LOL - You obviously have a trouble comprehending things. I said
There's another possible explanation: that you have trouble saying things comprehensible.
elborak is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2021, 09:19 PM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elborak View Post
There's another possible explanation: that you have trouble saying things comprehensible.
Maybe “ that are comprehensible” just sayin

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women