Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47566
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2017, 09:15 PM   #1
quzi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90
Default North to/from South Austin

found this:

The Inrix study said the bottleneck that is I-35 southbound between Airport Boulevard and East Slaughter Lane is getting much worse. It’s been ranked the sixth-most congested road in the country, according to the report, up from No. 24 a year ago.

And drivers in Houston and Dallas-Fort Worth still are much worse off than those in Central Texas, the study shows. Dallas was No. 7 in the U.S., with drivers spending 59 hours in 2016 stuck in traffic, while Houston was 11th at 52 hours (squeezed between Seattle and Portland).

fuck you traffic
quzi is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 02:34 AM   #2
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

They should make legal cannabis for Austin traffic!
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 02:47 AM   #3
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews
Default ATX Asshole Traffic!

That's why most southies stay south of the river. When I get a request for an outcall across the river I'm like but but that's gonna be like 3 to 4 hours of my time. Lol. You almost have to have a place South & North. And yeah... Fucking fuck you traffic. It's ridiculous. You can't even get out past 230pm anywhere from South to North or visa versa. Sheez. If you notice it's mostly all one person per car too. Craziness. That and the ridiculous rent prices compared with the average salary are the things I really dislike about this town. Even an educated girl has to work 2 real world jobs & probably has 100k in student loan debt or work part time & still be stripping or hooking just to make ends meet! That's probably part of the rage... Can't get to the 2nd job or hustle job to pay the rent or student loans, because of the Austin traffic. SMH [/QUOTE]
Old 04-22-2017, 10:11 PM   #4
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Wondering how much traffic could be alleviated with these upcoming transit projects: TEX Rail and Cotton Belt. In theory, several thousand commuters who would possibly be driving will instead have the option to take public transit.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 11:47 PM   #5
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
That's why most southies stay south of the river. When I get a request for an outcall across the river I'm like but but that's gonna be like 3 to 4 hours of my time. Lol. You almost have to have a place South & North. And yeah... Fucking fuck you traffic. It's ridiculous. You can't even get out past 230pm anywhere from South to North or visa versa. Sheez. If you notice it's mostly all one person per car too. Craziness. That and the ridiculous rent prices compared with the average salary are the things I really dislike about this town. Even an educated girl has to work 2 real world jobs & probably has 100k in student loan debt or work part time & still be stripping or hooking just to make ends meet! That's probably part of the rage... Can't get to the 2nd job or hustle job to pay the rent or student loans, because of the Austin traffic. SMH
[/QUOTE]

I think I'll post up in ISO looking for someone with whom to carpool when I next head to South ATX for a hobby appointment. Wait, I've learned my lesson and simply stay in North ATX to avoid the traffic. Sad, as there are some really nice ladies in South ATX, but ATX traffic is just too much, and there are a bunch of hot ladies in North ATX. Seems easier to make trip to Killeen than it is for me to travel to South or Southwest ATX.

Once hobbyist's opinion.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 11:54 PM   #6
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall View Post
Wondering how much traffic could be alleviated with these upcoming transit projects: TEX Rail and Cotton Belt. In theory, several thousand commuters who would possibly be driving will instead have the option to take public transit.
Hi sweetheart, you're not from down here, are you.

The only place mass transit makes sense is near DT ATX, and north up to UT and the Domain area. Most other areas are not well served, and most people in ATX will NOT get out of their cars unless you have free transportation that runs at much more frequent intervals than what is proposed.

I have lived in Wash DC, traveled to San Francisco, Boston, Baltimore, and Atlanta, where there are some mass transportation options which make some sense. These plans need to better include traffic to/from ABIA and include moving people around the perimeter of ATX and not just to/from the DT core and UT.

Just one hobbyist's opinion.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 12:26 AM   #7
snkapeek
Gaining Momentum

The public transportation in ATX is crap. There are too few options traveling across the river. Too many roads don't have the room to expand for higher traffic. The city growth isn't helping. The higher cost of living is making more people move further out to find affordable homes.

There are times I can get get across town in 30-40 minutes outside of rush traffic.
snkapeek is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 10:31 AM   #8
Dengai
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I can't imagine how US will be in 20 years when the population will almost double and with no public transportation and everyone wanting a car for themselves. We have to learn from other countries and the government needs to start building infrastructure and public transportation.
Dengai is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 12:54 AM   #9
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

BB, that's some funny stuff right there! HOV lane for hobbying!!

You did give me a brilliant idea though. Incall swapping South & North! It could be the new Airbnb of hoepads!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women