Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35424
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2014, 11:31 PM   #1
fairverona
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 194723
My ECCIE Reviews
Default even whores have feelings...

I fancy myself a true courtesan (companion) but unfortunately there is not much of a market for that here in Nashville and so I have been reduced to lesser titles. Don't get me wrong, I have a hand full of men in my life who feel this way, But not nearly enough.....unfortunately they do not realize what they are missing out on. To those who trust me im equivalent to a girlfriend who expects nothing of emotional value in return, never blows your phone up or gets jealous and who is always understanding and patient. .... and I say none of that to sound overly confident as many people who actually know me, tell me that sometimes im too far the exact opposite. I suppose im telling you this bc I had a bad experience today. Some salesman called me, I asked to verify his identity and he scoffed at me and replied "what makes you think I'm going to give away my identity to some whore" as if his identity was important enough to black market if I wanted to? I have more public figures in my black book than id care to count and I feel as though my references are my reviews, yet some of these men expect me to invite some stranger to my private home? That's how murders happen!

Oh my....here ive gone on one of my rants, im so sorry, sometimes I have feelings too and they get hurt by assholes. I never set out to be a tool for masturbation, I set out to provide men with whatever it was that they were missing in their lives, to be of service. Being the Aquarius that I am, I have always felt I belonged to the world rather the one person.
fairverona is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 12:43 AM   #2
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

every buddy on the hole team who is worth a shit thinks you are awsome! and i new you was gonna be back when you was a UTR that i would of like to keep to my self BUT that wouldnt of been rite. your prolly the coolest there is and def NOT selfish. that dude who called you was a ass hole who dont knw what he was missed out on. so just keep doing what your doing sense your THE BEST.
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:56 AM   #3
mike1701
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Tits is right.

That wanna be asshole who thought so highly of himself is no better than used TP.
For those who think their shit don't stink, have their head up their on ass. Can't smell.
mike1701 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 06:12 AM   #4
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Remember the Latin wisdom:

Illegitimi non carborundum est.

("Don't let the bastards grind you down.")

I've heard nothing but good things about you, myself. It's my loss that I'm out of the game, and that I'll probably* never have the fairverona experience.

Hang in there.

Cheers,

bcg

*Well, there is always that chance that Those Inconsiderate Bastards will stop winning my 9 digit lottery jackpots. If I ever win it, I'll be in touch.
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 06:43 AM   #5
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Fabulous

Well said. Way to go girl.

Juliette

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairverona View Post
I fancy myself a true courtesan (companion) but unfortunately there is not much of a market for that here in Nashville and so I have been reduced to lesser titles. Don't get me wrong, I have a hand full of men in my life who feel this way, But not nearly enough.....unfortunately they do not realize what they are missing out on. To those who trust me im equivalent to a girlfriend who expects nothing of emotional value in return, never blows your phone up or gets jealous and who is always understanding and patient. .... and I say none of that to sound overly confident as many people who actually know me, tell me that sometimes im too far the exact opposite. I suppose im telling you this bc I had a bad experience today. Some salesman called me, I asked to verify his identity and he scoffed at me and replied "what makes you think I'm going to give away my identity to some whore" as if his identity was important enough to black market if I wanted to? I have more public figures in my black book than id care to count and I feel as though my references are my reviews, yet some of these men expect me to invite some stranger to my private home? That's how murders happen!

Oh my....here ive gone on one of my rants, im so sorry, sometimes I have feelings too and they get hurt by assholes. I never set out to be a tool for masturbation, I set out to provide men with whatever it was that they were missing in their lives, to be of service. Being the Aquarius that I am, I have always felt I belonged to the world rather the one person.
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 07:33 AM   #6
Memaca
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 31

As a man I feel that I have to apologize for the behavior of this immature male. The problem is that sometimes boys never grow up and become men. Real men should cherish the time they are allowed to spend with any lady. He most likely will never know what he is missing in life. To paraphrase BCG, don't let the actions of the ignorant, inconsiderate, and of questionable intelligence have any effect on someone like yourself. We are all blessed by your presence in this community.
Memaca is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:44 AM   #7
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've been where you are. Or were last evening.

One of the reasons why we charge what we do, and manage to get it, is that we're giving of ourselves and we have to carry this burden (and I'm not sure how to define "burden" but I do think that the word fits what I'm attempting to write and express) of service around within us.

We also have to deal with societal prejudice, which while unfair, it's not going to go away.

That is why for most, being an active sex worker is generally a short lived occupation.

It's just so hard on the heart and head.

That guy behaved like a dick. Rise above it and shake that negativity off of you. You don't deserve what he verbally threw at you and you already know this. At the end of the day, you're better than all of that.

Take care,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:08 AM   #8
Sonoman
Valued Poster

If that's the way he thinks then let him go play in the minor leagues. When I/we read your reviews and other comments from other outlets, I get a picture of how you described yourself. I agree with you and others there are special ladies that one should likely not miss an opportunity to visit with.

If he can't trust you and others of you caliber then you've missed nothing and he missed it all. Hold your head high and never stoop down to his level.
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:28 AM   #9
Tits McFloppin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

well said SONGMAN!
Tits McFloppin is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 06:54 PM   #10
loreleiM
Account Disabled

User ID: 231863
My ECCIE Reviews

ya know, after much consideration, he was probably a cop! lmao
loreleiM is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 08:17 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

great responses...keep your chin up sweety.....you seem to be well liked

keep rockin!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:58 PM   #12
Katherine Grey
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174090
My ECCIE Reviews

I feel the same way Verona. I am an Empath, so I have to steer clear of negative energy and have had to decline appointments with certain individuals in this hobby. You probably dodged a bullet with that jerk...a woman's intuition is one of our best assets that we should NEVER ignore
Katherine Grey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women