Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > New York City > Encounters - AMP/Spa - New York City
Encounters - AMP/Spa - New York City Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60041
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2020, 04:03 PM   #1
Carpediemusa
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Michelle at Asian Desires NYC

Quickly sharing my review of Michelle:
Website is: http://asiandesiresnyc.com/the-ladies/

Michelle has a slim to medium body, nice hips, and her famous D-Cup Breasts , also a Pretty Face in my opinion although I've read reviews of guys who found her face less impressive than her rack, so that could be something that varies by beholder., Shoulder-Length Hair

Details of my visit: Good time with Michelle! Heard she had a rep for her amazingly well enhanced breasts, and that turns out to be true. Their are man-made but some of the best man-made breasts I have come across. Very fleshy, very natural hang. It took me a while to even notice. Bottom line: it's a great rack.

And the session was great too lol. Her skills in the room are on par with Stacy, who I saw on my last visit to Asian Desires. She has that ability to go from pretty in the hallway to twice as sexy behind the closed door of the room. Personally I like girls with shorter hair, but it's hard to find that look among spa girls. Michelle is sporting a haircut I really like, in between Chin Length and Shoulder Length black hair.

The table shower was great, including rimming and BBBJ on the table. The session in the room started more great head plus ball licking and sucking right in front of the mirror. I then pushed her down onto the bed, gently, and eased my cock back into her mouth for some additional BBBJ. She can take it pretty deep. Finally I lay down on my back and the slide in between my legs to lick my balls and underside some more. Then came up for air and gave more attention to the sides of my dick and finally back to sucking. Great eye contact in this position.

I wanted to start in CG so I asked her to put on the condom. She has nice wide hips for a girl of her size so I had a feeling CG would be fun and it was. Looking up at those amazing D-cups was great.

To finish the event, I rolled her over into mish and went for deep long strokes while I leaned from side to side to vary the angle of me between her hips. She can take a deep pounding also she is pretty tight. A nice pussy for my size and tastes I would say....
I picked up the pace and exploded in the bag.

After we cleaned up a bit I had time remaining so Michelle asked me if I would like a massage. Michelles massage was really solid. She has strong hands and also used her elbow well. I left relaxed and very happy.

Michelle is a keeper - highly recommend.
Carpediemusa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women