Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161016
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2016, 07:57 AM   #1
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Trouble adjusting to a straight life?

So, I've been extremely blessed to be able to kick life to the curb as I know it and go chase my dreams.

But the thought kind of scares me.

Hobby life if my normal. I've never had to date there fore, I've never really had to worry about the risk of getting my heart broken.

I want love...believe me...I really do but I haven't been sexually exclusive with anyone for a very long time. So the idea of devoting myself to just ONE man is very OVERWHELMING.

The next 3 months of my life will be a hobby free, but very exciting time of my life.

If you were to leave the hobby, do you think you would have a difficult time adjusting to "normal" life?

6 days from now, I'm leaving EVERYTHING I know and starting a whole new life in different country. This sense of vulnerability is very new for me.

Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 08:03 AM   #2
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

New can be scary but think about the long-term. Hobbling doesn't have a good long-term ending for most ladies and the chance of you finding true love while hobbying is slim to none. Would you rather try and possibly fail, or never try and always regret?
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 08:05 AM   #3
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Chase your dreams
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 08:14 AM   #4
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a normal life before I started providing. This has been a fun, invaluable life experience but I'm relieved to be living a "normal" life again. Its just makes things easier imo. The only downside is less money and less time. And I make good money so idk how someone without a good job could make it after doing this. It's been a challenging transition back to real life but absolutely worth it.

Happy for you, girl. Godspeed!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 08:23 AM   #5
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
New can be scary but think about the long-term. Hobbling doesn't have a good long-term ending for most ladies and the chance of you finding true love while hobbying is slim to none. Would you rather try and possibly fail, or never try and always regret?

You are TOTALLY correct on this! Yes, I would rather try than live a life time wondering.

Thanks THN. I'm opening a VERY exciting chapter of my life.

A beautiful country.
Working with Orcas in the wild.
Surfing.
And a very tall dark and handsome man.

Life does NOT suck for me right now. LOL
Old 01-27-2016, 08:23 AM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I suspect you will not only do just fine, but will quickly adjust and shift Providing to the back of your mind.. the new experience will be exhilarating and occupy so much of your time and thoughts.. what will be difficult is leaving that behind to return here after 3 months.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 08:24 AM   #7
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well happily for me, I will be returning for just a couple of weeks to get some stuff and visas renewed just to turn around and leave again.

:-)
Old 01-27-2016, 08:52 AM   #8
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews

Good luck on your future journey Kaylee! Everyone deserves happiness & love. I can't wait to leave the hobby one day and settle down with that one special country boy(I loveeee country boys!!)
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 08:56 AM   #9
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Awwww thanks Nina!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2016, 09:03 AM   #10
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Hmmmm? This has always been an interesting notion for me, I've always been able to easily transition in and out of the hobby scene. I think it would probably be a world of difference from the provider's angle. Whereas, we are doing this as a hobby which is easy to pick up and put down, you all are doing this as a business. Best wishes to you and yours, I would be interested in hearing how it goes (maybe a blog about it if you find yourself with some free time?) but, I know you probably want to leave this life well behind you as you'll be living it up! I'm sure this is an exciting time for you!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 09:27 AM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong View Post
I've always been able to easily transition in and out of the hobby scene.
right DK, and Mark Twain found it easy to quit smoking, he did it a hundred times, LOL..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 09:33 AM   #12
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

For me personally, I remain linked to real world/vanilla life due to my career being a major part of my life, vs my life being solely the hobby. I find my excitement here, and for me to maintain and appreciate the Hobby, I feel it necessary to still be in my real world hobbies/career/family.

I also found being submerged in Hobbyland alone segregates one from everything else - at least it had for me.

Again , good luck on adjusting! I'm super happy for you!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 09:51 AM   #13
camouflage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Well happily for me, I will be returning for just a couple of weeks to get some stuff and visas renewed just to turn around and leave again.

:-)
Good for you. When you walk away from this, walk totally away and never ever look back at it, including the people you know from hobbying. Kill all phones, email addresses, websites that are hobby related in any way...including this account here. Good luck!
camouflage is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 10:50 AM   #14
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
For me personally, I remain linked to real world/vanilla life due to my career being a major part of my life, vs my life being solely the hobby. I find my excitement here, and for me to maintain and appreciate the Hobby, I feel it necessary to still be in my real world hobbies/career/family.

I also found being submerged in Hobbyland alone segregates one from everything else - at least it had for me.

Again , good luck on adjusting! I'm super happy for you!
That sounds like the perfect mix. If this is all you have it'll drive you crazy.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2016, 10:54 AM   #15
jaddarami
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Congrats Kaylee! I'm a client, not a provider, so I can only speak from observation. Some people walk away and never look back and others seem to need some varying degree of engagement with this world. Some just read ads and check forums, some keep in touch rarely with "special" friends and others maintain an UTR presence. Whatever their case, it seems to be a somewhat dynamic process that's subject to change.

The reason I mention this, as I've never even seen you (Lord knows I've wanted to), is that change is stressful and I never want you do doubt your ability to handle this change. You may not feel confident but remember, as a provider you've had to be a lot of different people over the years and you've pulled it off well, but you've also had to be someone other than yourself a lot of the time which can make you feel like self is an act as well. As you spend more time in your "self", it will get more natural.

Whatever the case, whatever you do and no matter how much it changes in the upcoming months and years, don't let any preconceived values or expectations shake your confidence or self-esteem.
jaddarami is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women