Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2013, 05:16 PM   #1
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70
Default Review: TS Selena Lopez - muy caliente

Date: 10-4-2013
Provider: TS Selena Lopez
Phone: 404-908-9786
Email Address: TsSelenaLopez@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=203963
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near Downtown
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Convo, LFK/DFK, BBBJ , Greek Surfboard, Greek CG, HJ
Session Length: 2hr
Fee: $$ - special
Hair Color and Length: Black or very very dark brown.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tall Statuesque (about 6'3" in heels ), long lean sexy legs, booty made to turn heads, great eyes and smile

For Another Realm....:
This review consists of either fact, fantasy or fiction or a combination thereof at the discretion of the reviewer. It is intended purely for entertainment of the reader. Donation in this fantasy review was for time and companionship only. No money was offered nor exchanged for sexual activities. All activities were spontaneous, mutually consensual and without prior expectancy. This review is quite lengthy. I have utilized sub-headings and bold print so that readers can scan to the fantasy parts of interest if they don't want to view it in entirety. ( Review format borrowed from MobyDick without permission but with deference to his most excellent organized reviews)

....So I am on my adventure quest and got to do an FMF (and will do again I am sure).

I have been wanting to do an M-F-TS and after some research , it seems finding a TS to do this is key as there seem to be some ladies willing be fewer TS Ladies willing....

After the MFM session where I went further than I expected, I figured I could handle a one on one encounter with the right TS.

About that time, TS Selena's pics and post in WW caught my eye.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=842095

She had also posted in some areas and I like how she presented herself. Also had some BP pics:

http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...-i-25/24338204

I pm'd her on ECCIE and then we moved to email and txt. I liked her pics and was sweet on email and txt. She was cool with me being a first timer so we set a date.

The day before I called her number to make sure of some things and I could hear a nice worldly latin accent - I got a bit chicken but decided to got for it anyway….

The day of I txt I was running a bit late thanks to the wonders of Dallas traffic. I got to infall which is in an area I am familiar with. It is an area that is in transition. Used to be rough and now is mixed new homes/town homes and old rundown homes and apartments whee you might be able to find any of the many banned topics on this board for sale…..I felt plenty safe in the day and there was mild traffic. It is only a few blocks from some uber rich old homes…..

Once I get to the building, I called to make sure the apartment number. The building is a nice old place that needed renovation but had been converted instead into several on bedroom looking flats/apartment. Went up stairs and it seems ok….b….knock n the door..no answer …waited about 20 seconds or so and knocked again…I could hear heel on the wood floors inside…

...the lock turns and the door opens and a very tall lean vixen in in front of me in Red lingerie, garters, fishnets and 3-4" pumps …she apologized she did not have time yet to get her makeup on but I have to admit…she looked very pretty.. .In fact, maybe prettier w/o make as Im not into the makeup so much. A bit tall for me and I am 6'2" so she was about 6'4" or or with the heels on….

She invites me in and apologizes again profusely about her place having just moved. we and covered many times in prior convo that I would not judge etc. and i don't. I would be surprised if the place is not already as cute as can be - she comes off as pretty picky and has a good artistic eye from what I could see….

Anyway, I ask if I can shower and she prepare the water for me….sets out a towel and wash cloth… Its is an older building and pretty sparse but the shoer has great pressure and hot water - I recall my apartment days and this is a big plus - lol!

She goes to get made up while I shower so I take my time and scrub up good….after the shower I dry off and stay naked....

We I head to the bedroom where she has a mattress made-up on the floor and some candles set up and lit…she is finishing up he make up and then offers me something to drink, I opt for water….

...She comes back from the kitchen with a glass of cold water for me and we sit on the end of the bed and chat a while getting to know each other a bit. For some reason I feel like she was waiting for me to make a move and allowing the newbie in me to build up to the fun. So finally I start rubbing her back a bit. My hands are very shaky - so I am sure that is what she sensed…..well after about 20-30 minutes of chatting, its time to get the show on the road so we kiss. I have to say she is quite a kisser and we make out enough that I start getting aroused and then she starts peeling off her clothes. Very lean sexy body that is made for the heels and short pencil skirt look - will make your head turn in any setting.

In my mind I am struggling a bit. As most of us know, what is between your ears can really mess with you.

We talk some more and make out…I figure out she has not had a boob job, i like nice boobs but have been with many small chested ladies and had plenty of fun…. OK - it takes me a bit and I am committed…I stay with it… and we are back to making out.

I decide to take the lead and go for it for it moving in to give her a BBBJ to her…she is quite a bit larger than me, I am guessing she is 8-9" and there is not way I can take it in…she coaches a bit but I am not doing it well but I tried…. her turn. … She rolls me over and goes down on me like any other provider would, great eye contact and really nice technique.. she gets me pretty hard and and it time to go to other activities …. she gives me a little dance show and oils up with some baby oil….she is watching herself and me watching her in the dressing mirror and turns to me and does some more show…

I'm liking her look. Great long legs and had a very nice ladies ass.…I keep myself going by stroking slowly ….she oils up for a body glide….She eases her body on to me and give a sexy slow glide/sliding all over me and we make out more…we writhe around groping and ,making out ….at one point I have her in a really hot position from behind and kissing her neck ,nibbling her ears, and I reach around to her huge cock and stroke it….So this is what it feels like ….nice…I get carried away…as an older guy I have to stroke myself with a pretty hard grip , well she is young and still has some good nerve sensitivity and so asks men to ease up - beside Im certain I created some sensitivity my teeth earlier - no way could I get open wide enough to take her without a little scraping.

She asked me if I want to fuck her? Well, OK I think. Time to decide. OK Im doing it. On with the cover and she lays dawn flat on her stomach…I slide around and do some rubbing around. Then try to enter, surfboard greek. She helps me in as I have no idea or exe prince here. As I enter, I can feel her and hear her respond. Tis is hotter to me than anything else. I am in and it feels good but I am not in shape enough to make it work well (belly in the way or too short to both)

At my request, we move to try a different position - with to me on my back and she comes around to get on CG. - it is my favorite position and this should be really interesting. She is very agile and has not problem getting me in the right spot. We start slow rocking and it is nice. She is very tight in this position it feels good. Different but good!. WE both are sweating a bit and with the oil , we are very slippery - fun! As we rock and move , I reached in and pulled her special toy up into position for some fun. It was a bit of a mind fuck to be stroking like it was mine visually but feeling inside her…amazing…. she encouraged me with some nice sexy talk and it was not long I blew into cover deep inside……wow!

I felt like I needed to help her cum, so went for BBBJ again but I think my technique was so poor I would not get her off…..she was very nice to me though and I did not feel bad leaving her without ….

After catching breaths, I ask to shower and she is a great hostess and helps me to the shower. I shower up and get ready to head out. We chat a bit more, but it has been more tan enough time and I have to get going. We hug and kiss and I head out.

TS Selena Lopez is quite a treat. Since she was a first for me and I am appreciative of the ease and care she took with my first time. She is definitely hot and If you like a tall, sexy latina T-Girl, you should check her out.

Recommendation: Yes
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:21 AM   #2
The Motley Fool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Hey, very nice review. thanks for sharing.

MF
The Motley Fool is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 04:08 AM   #3
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Good review. Thought mine were long but not measured up to this! She is one I would love to see someday! Hey, Selena! If you read this, visit me in Tulsa someday soon!!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:11 AM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wow---great review!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmm babe...you always turn me on!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 01:29 PM   #5
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Thanks all!

lol =- I try to keep them short and sweet but when they are "firsts", I tend to try to go longer ...

Ms Selena was super sweet to me and made it a very good 'first time"
Old 10-21-2013, 01:31 PM   #6
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
wow---great review!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmm babe...you always turn me on!
Oh you sweet talker - I always enjoy your sexy ways!
Old 10-21-2013, 06:14 PM   #7
TsSelenalopez
1# TRANNY BBFS PROVIDER

User ID: 203963
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Wow wow

Was not expecting this type of review a play by play I am really glad you enjoyed yourself... As I did too...
TsSelenalopez is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wow maybe a double with TS next time babe!!! or a foursome!!
Old 10-21-2013, 11:40 PM   #9
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Sounds fun!
Old 10-22-2013, 09:50 AM   #10
Tom Clubs
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Thanks for the review M.
Tom Clubs is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:08 AM   #11
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Clubs View Post
Thanks for the review M.
Tom Clubs,

I have to thank you for your many reviews and openess helped me take the plunge in this area!!
Old 10-22-2013, 11:51 AM   #12
Tom Clubs
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm-good View Post
Tom Clubs,

I have to thank you for your many reviews and openess helped me take the plunge in this area!!
Well fortunately, a number of guys have been willing to share their
"experiences" which has allowed us to build a good knowledge base
of the area ladies and thus make good choices as to who we might
want to see.
Tom Clubs is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 04:04 PM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

open mindededness is one helluva aphrodisiac!

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
TsSelenalopez

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women