Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > The Sandbox - Tennessee
The Sandbox - Tennessee The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160961
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47733
pyramider46370
bambino40441
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-06-2013, 09:18 PM   #1
Rachael36
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 184612
Default A bad day

I had a bad day today, I got rained on and if you know African American Women we hate getting our hair wet. So here I am soaking wet looking for my keys in the bottom of my purse. Water dripping down my face I looked like my sweet Shit Tzu-Gigi when she is wet. Oh well I'm back to normal now nice, dry and warm. Thanks for listening.I needed to vent. I wish for a dry day tomorrow.
Rachael36 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:48 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

hugs
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 04:22 PM   #3
Rachael36
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 184612

Thanks for the Hugs
Rachael36 is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:51 PM   #4
Calista_Syn
Account Disabled

User ID: 121508
My ECCIE Reviews

Hell, it's been storming on the Coast for days now.. The 4th was totally ruined, still got over $200 in fireworks to pop off, and it's expected to rain through ALL of this coming week! I don't have black girl hair, I've got "1 drop of water and I'm a fucking poodle" hair.. Fun times. Here's to soggy shoes to match the panties! Time to start dancing in it instead of waiting for it to end!
Calista_Syn is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 08:49 AM   #5
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calista_Syn View Post
Here's to soggy shoes to match the panties!
"I swear to god you could drown a toddler in my panties right now. I mean, not that you would, but..."
--Pam Poovey [Archer, Ep. "The Man from Jupiter"]

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 09:26 AM   #6
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

User ID: 190650
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
"I swear to god you could drown a toddler in my panties right now. I mean, not that you would, but..."
--Pam Poovey [Archer, Ep. "The Man from Jupiter"]

Cheers,

bcg
Bwaaahaaahaaa!!!

"If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything." ~Marilyn Monroe
Abbey_Jones is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 09:57 AM   #7
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones View Post
"If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything." ~Marilyn Monroe
Let's not go down that road; we'd just be reprising my response to the "Intelligence is so sexy" comment. Suffice it to say, neither being intelligent or being funny has ever gotten me laid without...

HOWEVER... if you are willing to take my advice about TV shows to watch, catch Archer sometime. If there's a funnier show on television I don't care if I ever find it.

Ideally, start with Season 1, and watch all of them in order (there's some semblance of continuity in the series; watching episodes out-of-order won't completely kill the experience for you, but I think it makes a lot more sense to watch the show in broadcast order). Seasons 1-3 are available either on DVD or via Netflix Streaming (if you have that); Season 4 is available for pre-order on Amazon.com (yes, I own Seasons 1-3, and I have pre-ordered Season 4; how could you tell? ).

FX ordered a fifth season; if past practice is any guide the Season 4 DVD will probably be released in late December, 2013 or early January, 2014, with the fifth season premiere closely following in early-to-mid January, 2014 (lasting 13 episodes). Keep an eye on FX in your local listings, but last season it ran Thursday nights at 10 Eastern / 9 Central.

And if you can't get enough of Archer (I certainly can't), there's a book, too: How to Archer: The Ultimate Guide to Espionage and Style and Women and Also Cocktails Ever Written, by Sterling Archer (who else?). Kindle or dead-tree versions, take your pick.

Cheers,

bcg
Old 07-07-2013, 10:22 AM   #8
happynmemphis
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

bcg,

Glad to see another Archer fan! Did you know they did a live show at the Ryman a couple of weeks ago? My other big favorite is the Venture Brothers...

Thread highjack terminated...

b
happynmemphis is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 10:49 AM   #9
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by happynmemphis View Post
bcg,

Glad to see another Archer fan! Did you know they did a live show at the Ryman a couple of weeks ago? My other big favorite is the Venture Brothers...
Damn! I must have missed that, though if it was on a weekday I couldn't have attended anyway.

I'm meaning to dip my toes in the Venture Brothers pool, sometime. I would say that being newly retired from the hobby maybe I'll have more time for that now, but sadly hobbying wasn't eating up that much of my time (just eating up that much of my budget).

Cheers,

bcg
Old 07-07-2013, 01:36 PM   #10
Abbey_Jones
Account Disabled

User ID: 190650
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Let's not go down that road; we'd just be reprising my response to the "Intelligence is so sexy" comment. Suffice it to say, neither being intelligent or being funny has ever gotten me laid without...

Cheers,

bcg
Well, damn BCG, quit being so intelligent and funny...

I would say that your experience depends on your target. You're on a hobbyist/provider board.

But my friendship (when offered) is free.

Kisses!
Aj
Abbey_Jones is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women