Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453021
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2015, 03:45 PM   #1
shanm
Valued Poster

Default Straight from the Fox's mouth

Here you have it folks: a former Reagan adviser and economist slams Fox News for what they are doing to the political landscape of this country. Bartlett is also the author of " Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy" and "The New American Economy: The Failure of Reaganomics and a New Way Forward".

Keep in mind that this guy used to be a republican up until the Bush administration.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/sto...l#.VWOVdk8zbtQ

This time, the sentinel waking the commentariat to the alleged Fox menace is not a liberal but a self-described conservative, Bruce Bartlett. Bartlett, a prolific writer on politics and economics who has worked for congressional Republicans (Ron Paul and Jack Kemp), Republican presidents, (Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush) and conservative and libertarian policy shops, broke with his party a decade ago when he leveled President George W. Bush as an opportunistic pork-barreller in his book Impostor: How George W. Bush Bankrupted America and Betrayed the Reagan Legacy.

Fox News isn’t just bad for America, which is the usual liberal complaint. It’s also bad for the Republican Party, the still-conservative Bartlett holds, because it has stunted the GOP’s growth with a news agenda that ships “misinformation” to the party’s far-right base.

Fallows condenses the Bartlett message thusly: “When will Republicans who care about winning national elections, or actually governing, stop thinking of Fox as a help and start viewing it as a hindrance, and what will happen when they do?”
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 05:03 PM   #2
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

They'll just shout him down, as they do with anyone who brings a salient point. It's a shame, really. Fox will be the downfall. Conservatives and their resistance to any real change will bring about the downfall of this great country. We need radical change, not incremental pussyfooting.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 05:18 PM   #3
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
They'll just shout him down, as they do with anyone who brings a salient point. It's a shame, really. Fox will be the downfall. Conservatives and their resistance to any real change will bring about the downfall of this great country. We need radical change, not incremental pussyfooting.
What is left to change? The downfall has already occurred.This is not a great country anymore.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 07:21 PM   #4
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Bruce Bartlett thinks Obaal is a Republican...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EowFYznRIxU
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 08:03 PM   #5
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Gee, bets are he thinks thinks MSNBC is the bastion of truth.

I suppose they are, when they aren't acting as the shill for The Democrat Party, which as it turns out, is 100 percent of the time.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 08:06 PM   #6
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Gee, bets are he thinks thinks MSNBC is the bastion of truth.

I suppose they are, when they aren't acting as the shill for The Democrat Party, which as it turns out, is 100 percent of the time.
What if he doesn't. Then what?
Old 05-25-2015, 09:14 PM   #7
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Had to wait for someone to mention the name and I found what I think is the article....Sha-na-na must be so embarassed. I read the article and even thought Bruce Bartlett made some claims it is important and devastating what those claims are. Fox News (and their supporters) have always maintained that their audience is not just conservatives (liberals have always maintained that they were) Barlett confirms what Fox News has said in the past and currently.
Also Jack Shafer who wrote the article thinks that George Wallace was a republican in 1968 which makes me think that this Shafer is bat shit crazy or this article is a though provoking JOKE article which Sha-na-na fell for. More research is needed I guess

Yep, Jack Shafer is a liberatarian who writes in a humorous vein. So unlike Sha-na-na, take what he writes with a grain of salt.

Bruce Bartlett on the other hand did work for Reagan and what Sha-na-na lied about (omission is a lie) is that Bartlett doesn't think George W. was a economic conservative....well, most of us didn't think that either so welcome to the club Mr. Bartlett. We always thought that statement by Bush of giving on his conservative principles to save the country was a bad call.

Sha-na-na...what can we day girl, you're screwed up by not doing your research and hoping that no one would check up on your lying ass.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 09:35 PM   #8
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Had to wait for someone to mention the name and I found what I think is the article....Sha-na-na You're trying too hard. I know that you don't have me on ignore. You are a fibbing bitch who just can't help getting his ass fucked again and again. must be so embarassed. I read the article and even thought Bruce Bartlett made some claims it is important and devastating what those claims are. Fox News (and their supporters) have always maintained that their audience is not just conservatives (liberals have always maintained that they were) Barlett confirms what Fox News has said in the past and currently. That's not the point of the article. The article revolves around the misinformation and paranoia that Fox news is feeding to it's 80 year old viewers. I know it's hard but try to stay on topic
Also Jack Shafer who wrote the article thinks that George Wallace was a republican in 1968 which makes me think that this Shafer is bat shit crazy or this article is a though provoking JOKE article which Sha-na-na fell for. More research is needed I guess. Again, I don't know what the fuck that has to do with the point of the article but I'll play. Here's what the article actually says:
Another Foxy candidate on the 1968 general election ballot was George Wallace, who collected 13.5 percent of the presidential vote as a third-party candidate.
I wasn't alive in 1968, but I don't think they referred to republican candidates as "third party candidates" back then. I could be wrong

Yep, Jack Shafer is a liberatarian who writes in a humorous vein. So unlike Sha-na-na, take what he writes with a grain of salt.Where's the plane admiral?

Bruce Bartlett on the other hand did work for Reagan and what Sha-na-na lied about (omission is a lie) is that Bartlett doesn't think George W. was a economic conservative....well, most of us didn't think that either so welcome to the club Mr. Bartlett. We always thought that statement by Bush of giving on his conservative principles to save the country was a bad call.Admitting everything the article says and saying "I already knew that" isn't really the "amazing rebuttal" you wish it was, but thanks for playing.

Sha-na-na...what can we day girlI don't know, what can you DAY? , you're screwed up by not doing your research and hoping that no one would check up on your lying ass. Tell you what, if you can find one instance where I "lied" on this thread, I'll stop posting on this forum forever.

shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 09:39 PM   #9
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Had to wait for someone to mention the name and I found what I think is the article....Sha-na-na must be so embarassed. I read the article and even thought Bruce Bartlett made some claims it is important and devastating what those claims are. Fox News (and their supporters) have always maintained that their audience is not just conservatives (liberals have always maintained that they were) Barlett confirms what Fox News has said in the past and currently.
Also Jack Shafer who wrote the article thinks that George Wallace was a republican in 1968 which makes me think that this Shafer is bat shit crazy or this article is a though provoking JOKE article which Sha-na-na fell for. More research is needed I guess

Yep, Jack Shafer is a liberatarian who writes in a humorous vein. So unlike Sha-na-na, take what he writes with a grain of salt.

Bruce Bartlett on the other hand did work for Reagan and what Sha-na-na lied about (omission is a lie) is that Bartlett doesn't think George W. was a economic conservative....well, most of us didn't think that either so welcome to the club Mr. Bartlett. We always thought that statement by Bush of giving on his conservative principles to save the country was a bad call.

Sha-na-na...what can we day girl, you're screwed up by not doing your research and hoping that no one would check up on your lying ass.
He said in the article that he didn't think W was an economic conservative. The guy wrote a book about W's free-spending ways. Are you fucking retarded?where's the lie?

What bombshell do you think you've stumbled upon? That liberals watch fox news? Of course they do. You must know your enemy, you stupid ass. It's also like watching a car wreck at times, you just can't look away because you don't believe what you're seeing and hearing. The overwhelming majority of Fox watchers are conservatives. I don't think you've quite dropped the bombshell you think you did. Nice try, though. Better luck next time.

PS - what's a day girl? If I had the energy, I'd go back and look at how many posts in a row of yours contain one fuckup or another. I bet you've got quite an impressive streak going.
Old 05-26-2015, 12:01 AM   #10
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Bruce Bartlett thinks Obaal is a Republican...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EowFYznRIxU
I wonder if Obama would agree with that, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 08:36 AM   #11
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Byron Allen just said that Obama is a white president in black face.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 08:50 AM   #12
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Most liberals do live in an alternate reality where anyone who disagrees with Obama or progressive ideology has eithes got to be silenced or is obviously crazy, racist or evil. See Powers book on the Left silencing debate....but you in your small bubble believe Fox news are the cause of all of American ills. Liberals used to want and stood for open exchange of ideas. Journalism and liberalism have long since passed as anything resembling openness and honesty.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 08:57 AM   #13
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sha-na-na...what can we say girl, you're screwed up by not doing your research and hoping that no one would check up on your lying ass.
His "research" and "analytical" abilities fall short of minimal First Grade. He brought this "brilliance" as an "expert" ...

Post 168 on 4/15/15 ..."Who Is The Blame For Walter Scott's Death?"

Question posed to SHANM aka Shameless:
"What about a suspect running away and then fights with you when you catch up?

His Answer!! "....... better yet, shoot him in the leg, wait for backup and the paramedics. good ol' police work."

He runs his mouth about my "ass" getting torn up .. .like he's seen it!!!! I would even make him wear a blindfold when he gets the chance to kiss it!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 08:59 AM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Most liberals do live in an alternate reality .....
.. Shamless's "reality" ends when he awakens, ...

....and he believes what he recalls during is coma.
Old 05-26-2015, 09:01 AM   #15
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Byron Allen just said that Obama is a white president in black face.
As far as what he's done for the Black people IN THIS COUNTRY, Allen's correct.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women