Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-23-2012, 11:18 AM   #1
JS1961
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default Review: My encounter with Exotic Jade; Or what happened?

Date: 10/22/2012
Provider: Exotic Jade
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Lubbock
State: Texas
Address: Good Question since it didn't happen
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Late call back to chanage time, no show whatever best fits.
Session Length: 1.5
Fee: $$hr
Hair Length and Color: published can't verify we didn't meet
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I’ve made several attempts to meet with jade over the last month initially there was a problem with her phone( no call back or text, out of service etc). Finally heard back but my time window had closed. Next attempt , call back about 20 min before my time window closed to see if I was still interested. Third attempt couldn’t make the time work out, no problem it’s only a hobby. Last attempt contacted her on the day before with my time window she reached out and set up a time in the window for the next day. 1 hour before no call back no answer, no text. 20 min before, no answer no callback not text. 10 min after our time was to begin received a text telling me she was running late but could reschedule 1 1/2 hour later.
My time window was not open that long.

I don’t live in lubbock so I need time windows to be reasonably accurate and they are not with this girl.
Recommendation: No
Old 10-23-2012, 03:39 PM   #2
dmglt3000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

What a flake!
Old 10-23-2012, 08:36 PM   #3
cgglider
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

I don't know what to say. I saw her not too long ago and she was a class act.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:38 PM   #4
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

NCNS go in COED. Moved
Old 10-23-2012, 10:22 PM   #5
Tex9401

Encounters: 3

I saw her back in mid Sept. I agree with cgglider, and she was awesome time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgglider View Post
I don't know what to say. I saw her not too long ago and she was a class act.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:39 AM   #6
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

saw her yesterday. it all went fine.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:25 AM   #7
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Lots of WKs for her. No show me once shame on her. No show me twice shame on me.

PASS go to the next one.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:28 AM   #8
camouflage
Account Disabled

JS, sounds like she blew you off, probably for another client. Some of these ladies double book appointments and take the first one to show up, that leaves the other guy hanging. Usually they will followup with you and that's when you hear all the excuses we always get. Phone problems/family problems/car problems/incall problems/etc.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:38 AM   #9
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

I would not give a shit what excuse she gives..... Just always say next it aint made of gold.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:10 PM   #10
Exotic Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 58987
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello, I would like to respond to this accusation. I am sorry if you have any problems with me. But this is completely inaccurate. Not sure if you are just trying to cause problems for me, but in any case, you are a liar.

I have had contact with this person 3 times. The first time that he called, he wanted an appointment with me within the hour. I could not accomodate at that time. I apologized and also mentioned that I would need time to screen since we had never made contact before. He got pissed at me that I asked for screening time. The next time I spoke with him, he called and I returned his message within 30 mins. I tried to schedule with him that day, but the times I had available did not work out for him. I apologized again and explained that even though I try my best to be flexible, last minute appointments can sometimes be difficult. I have every single text back and forth from the last occassion that he is referencing. I will keep them and will be more than happy to let anyone who would like verify them do so........

{staff edit- private conversations whether it is email, pm, or text may not be posted on the public board- CK
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed. }

You can decide for yourself if I was in the wrong.....but I do not understand what I was supposed to do. Just wait around?

dmglt3000, camouflage: thanks, you don't know me, so I guess you are qualified to pass judgement

Wyldeman: you are right, its not gold. Gold depreciates, I only get better.

Honestly, I have absolutely nothing against any of you. You don't know me and I know that you probably have had bad past experiences that cause you to jump the gun. Providers tend to have similar reactions when we have been burned too. We are all just human. And I will not try to say that I have not had times when I have had to cancel last minute or have had something come up. I have a totally separate life, and things have come up before. I will not deny those times and always accept responsibility if I am in the wrong. I never want to cause anyone any inconvenience!

However, I have had a series of this type of attempt to damage my reputation. I will do alot of things, but I won't back down just because someone wants to attack my character. Very suspicious to me that 10 days after I recieve proof that another provider is out there saying she is "going to ruin" me, all of a sudden all of this comes up. I have YEARS of perfect reviews and never have I had complaints. Now in the last few days I have all kinds of issues.

Well, ok. I guess it is just a lesson about who she knows and what their character reflects. Lesson learned. But I am right here. If I was sooo "flaky" I would just let it go, but I say if she wants to resort to this kind of crap, she must not be that good of a provider.

Btw, not sure if she thinks I am in the dark about who she is, but just fyi: I remember who you are. I just refuse to go down to that level. I enjoy what I do very much, but I will not try to destroy anyone else over it.

Everyone that knows me and has spoken up on my behalf. I am extremely grateful. Thank you.

I HATE the drama on these stupid boards!!!!!
Old 10-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #11
WyldemanATX
Valued Poster

Actually gold does not depreciate it goes up or down depending on the market for precious medals.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:03 PM   #12
JS1961
Gaining Momentum

First to your credit almost everything you copied and pasted from your smart phone is accurate but like NBC you did a little selective editing leaving out the texting timeline segment asking you to call me between 10:45 and 11 to share specifics (meaning tell me where to go to meet with you).
Technology is a bitch these phones the record everything and put nice little time stamps on everything. They even record when you ask them to delete something. And when you delete something they don’t really because the somehow know you might change your mind.
Trust that from a person who makes a living documenting information over electronic media and telecom in a game of “he said she said” you will lose. Every statement I made in my review can be documented on this web site ,thought the PM system and ISO post which is still there including comments from at least white night , the P411(you did check my p441 credentials and it logs the time by the way) web site and PM system or through the telephone invoices as to what the message was (Voice or text )initiated and delivered.
Do we really need to go there?
I made a review that is less than flattering to you. You wasted several hours of my day.
That’s life.
I didn’t make personal attacks against you I didn’t call you names and I didn’t change the facts but if you really really want me to I can document them with time stamped transcripts.
That’s what I do for a living.
Firsrt to your credit you did applo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Jade View Post
Hello, I would like to respond to this accusation. I am sorry if you have any problems with me. But this is completely inaccurate. Not sure if you are just trying to cause problems for me, but in any case, you are a liar.

I have had contact with this person 3 times. The first time that he called, he wanted an appointment with me within the hour. I could not accomodate at that time. I apologized and also mentioned that I would need time to screen since we had never made contact before. He got pissed at me that I asked for screening time. The next time I spoke with him, he called and I returned his message within 30 mins. I tried to schedule with him that day, but the times I had available did not work out for him. I apologized again and explained that even though I try my best to be flexible, last minute appointments can sometimes be difficult. I have every single text back and forth from the last occassion that he is referencing. I will keep them and will be more than happy to let anyone who would like verify them do so........

Eccie Guideline : #9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

You can decide for yourself if I was in the wrong.....but I do not understand what I was supposed to do. Just wait around?

dmglt3000, camouflage: thanks, you don't know me, so I guess you are qualified to pass judgement

Honestly, I have absolutely nothing against any of you. You don't know me and I know that you probably have had bad past experiences that cause you to jump the gun. Providers tend to have similar reactions when we have been burned too. We are all just human. And I will not try to say that I have not had times when I have had to cancel last minute or have had something come up. I have a totally separate life, and things have come up before. I will not deny those times and always accept responsibility if I am in the wrong. I never want to cause anyone any inconvenience!

However, I have had a series of this type of attempt to damage my reputation. I will do alot of things, but I won't back down just because someone wants to attack my character. Very suspicious to me that 10 days after I recieve proof that another provider is out there saying she is "going to ruin" me, all of a sudden all of this comes up. I have YEARS of perfect reviews and never have I had complaints. Now in the last few days I have all kinds of issues.

Well, ok. I guess it is just a lesson about who she knows and what their character reflects. Lesson learned. But I am right here. If I was sooo "flaky" I would just let it go, but I say if she wants to resort to this kind of crap, she must not be that good of a provider.

Btw, not sure if she thinks I am in the dark about who she is, but just fyi: I remember who you are. I just refuse to go down to that level. I enjoy what I do very much, but I will not try to destroy anyone else over it.

Everyone that knows me and has spoken up on my behalf. I am extremely grateful. Thank you.

Old 10-24-2012, 04:12 PM   #13
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Something for everyone to remember.

Eccie Guideline : #9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:20 PM   #14
JS1961
Gaining Momentum

Default “It’s not personal it business”

“It’s not personal its business”
It’s your business and my review reflects my experience with your TCB score.
I don’t know who the other provider you having trouble with is but I’m sorry she is giving you problems but it has nothing to do with my review.
To your comments:
First to your credit almost everything you copied and pasted from your smart phone is accurate but like NBC you did a little selective editing leaving out the texting timeline segment asking of me asking you to call me between 10:45 and 11 to share specifics (meaning tell me where to go to meet with you).
Technology is a bitch these phones the record everything and put nice little time stamps on everything. They even record when you ask them to delete something, and when you delete something they don’t really because they somehow know you might change your mind.
Trust that from a person who makes a living documenting information over and from electronic media and telecom, in a game of “he said she said” you will lose. Every statement I made in my review can be documented on this web site ,thought the PM system and ISO post which is still there including comments from at least white night , the P411(you did check my p441 credentials and it logs the time by the way) web site and PM system or through the telephone invoices as to what and when the message (Voice or text )initiated and was delivered.
Do we really need to go there?
I made a review that is less than flattering to you.
You wasted several hours of my day.
That’s life.
I didn’t make personal attacks against you I didn’t call you names and I didn’t change any the facts but if you really really want me to, I can document them (the facts) with time stamped transcripts from independent sources.
That’s what I do for a living.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic Jade View Post

Old 10-24-2012, 04:40 PM   #15
ray.sims2010
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Jade if West Texas is giving you problems then come on out here to FAR West Texas for a visit. There appears to be a lot less drama out here. Like the man said "We Da Pooest and Needs Da mostest"
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women