Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59960
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2019, 08:44 AM   #1
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4
Default Barr on the Horowitz report

Watch as AG Barr Calmly Shapes C-4 Into the Image of Durham, Places It Under 'Nothing to See Here’ Take on IG Report

https://pjmedia.com/trending/watch-a...-on-ig-report/
video at end of post.

Here are the big takeaways from Barr’s exclusive to NBC News:
  • Believes the predicate to start the “full-blown counterintelligence investigation” of the Trump campaign in the first place was “flimsy”
  • The FBI spied on the Trump campaign and believes that “this is the first time in history that… the use of these counterintelligence techniques [have been used] against a presidential campaign”
  • That “this campaign and administration has been dominated by this investigation that it turns out to be completely baseless”
  • “Inexplicable” that investigators talked to Russians before they ever talked to Trump campaign
I think the big picture is this. From day one… of this investigation on July 31st, 2016, and all the way to its end in September 2017, there was not one bit of incriminatory evidence to come in. It was all exculpatory … So what happens? The FBI ignores it and presses ahead. Withholds… critical exculpatory information from the [FISA] Court while it gets an electronic surveillance warrant. It withholds from the Court clear-cut evidence that the dossier that they ultimately relied on to get the FISA warrant, was a complete sham. They hid information about the lack of reliability even the first time they went for a warrant but in January after the election, the entire case collapsed after the principal source says "I never told Steele this stuff."

... At that point, when their entire case collapsed, what do they do? They kept on investigating the president well into his administration… But here to me is the damning thing. They not only didn’t tell the court that what they were relying on was completely rubbish, they actually started putting in things to bolster the Steele report by saying, "Well, we talked to the sources and they appear to be truthful. But don’t inform the court that what they’re truthful about is that the dossier is false."

Barr named four things Durham is looking into:
  • How the investigation got started.
  • “If the narrative that Trump being involved in the [election] interference actually preceded July and was, in fact, the precipitating trigger for the investigation.”
  • The conduct of the investigation that was not included in the IG Report.
  • The post-election investigation that continued after the FBI case had “collapsed.”
Williams asked if he still agreed that the Trump campaign had been spied on: “Oh, it was clearly spied upon. I mean, that’s what electronic surveillance is. I think wiring people up to go in and talk to people and make recordings of their conversations is spying. I think going through people's emails, which they did as a result of the FISA warrant" is spying.

Barr said that the “irregularities, these misstatements, these omissions” by the FBI in its investigation “leaves open the possibility to infer bad faith.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRKFo0JmuBc
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 09:01 AM   #2
HoeHummer
BANNED

HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 09:04 AM   #3
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

looks like you have a problem with bad faith actors.
Old 12-16-2019, 09:05 AM   #4
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

the Horowitz report is like the Mueller report.. it gave both "sides" a reason to claim victory. each side says it was "exonerated", "vindicated", because they parcel what they want from the reports.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 09:50 AM   #5
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
the Horowitz report is like the Mueller report.. it gave both "sides" a reason to claim victory. each side says it was "exonerated", "vindicated", because they parcel what they want from the reports.

parcel? I think you mean parse.
Old 12-16-2019, 10:34 AM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
parcel? I think you mean parse.
don't parse words with me

Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net