Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60170
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35546
Mojojo33117

Old 02-03-2012, 03:21 PM   #1
falconbueller
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Default Run into a provider/client in public?

I'm sure this has been discussed before but damn if I can find it with the search utility on here.

I've often wondered about hobbying close to home (as in the same town or nearby town). Anyone ever been out with the SO/kids/friends and bump into someone you've seen in the hobby world?

That would be some weird moment even if you both passed it off as "I don't know you".

-Falcon
falconbueller is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:21 PM   #2
ropes4fun12981
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I have wondered the same but I don't think it would be an issue for most of the ladies on here are very profesional
ropes4fun12981 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:10 PM   #3
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

Most of the ladies are cool as a cucumber in these situations. We are the ones that make it awkward. It just reminds me that like me, most have real lives.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:13 PM   #4
U.R.L.
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I ran into a provider getting gas, she had her son in the back seat! I glanced, smiled and kept about my business! She did the same! I had seen this girl several times, infact the next day she sent a very erotic picture to my phone! Me being single I've made it known that I don't mind being texted or 'sexed' (said by the young group)! Needless to say we schedule an appointment real soon and she personally thank'ed me....wooo did she!
U.R.L. is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:17 PM   #5
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Its always best to keep to yourself, smile, and keep walking.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:24 PM   #6
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

I was out once and went to say hello to a client of mine who was having dinner with his wife. His daughter was sitting opposite, and it wasn't until he went to introduce her that I realized she was one of my ATF's. What's worse, I could see on her face that the dots weren't connecting and she thought I was there saying hello to her. I quickly said nice to meet you and turned back to my client, and made a hasty exit.

Got a text later saying "what the fuck was that!!!!" She was a sport though, and we laughed later about it.
Guest021812-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #7
Roothead
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Smile and move along. Nothing good can come from anything more than that
Roothead is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:18 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I was at a mardi gras parade in New Orleans..........with my grown kids who know what i do

One of my client friends was marching in it...he came running over to me,kissing me deeply and saying HI DALLAS

It was all cool with me

But I do know that normally,if I see a client in public,I just glance and smile...
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:42 PM   #9
zebra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Smile, wink, ignore, but never approach them.... Never!
zebra is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #10
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

I run into clients all the time and its no big deal, as long as details stay where they happened.
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:24 PM   #11
Sami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9489
My ECCIE Reviews

I have run into one in the grocery, I made a b line the other way. Sure enough get to checkout here he comes along with his SO. I am good at reading facial expressions. I think he was about to pass out OR shit one. A few day's later he called and thanked me & we laugh about it every now and then. I would never think of approaching a hobbyist anywhere.
Sami is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:40 PM   #12
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews

Having children i prefer for you to keep going and ack like you dident see me. I will send ya a little sexy PM and say hi but GOD OH GOD please dont talk to me in public unless your 100% sure that I am alone which hardely ever happens !

I will have the same respect for you !
Kaci Snow is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:47 PM   #13
TSKrystiKakes
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118947
My ECCIE Reviews

I've seen one out shopping before, I did a double take not sure if it was him, but I would never approach them!
TSKrystiKakes is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 04:59 AM   #14
berkleigh
Wicked Tryst dot net

User ID: 791
Location: Midcities & North Dallas (Luxury Private Apt) - Travel to New York & La Jolla with FMTY's available.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've never run into a client, but I have been noticed several times in the area I live and in Clubs I attend.
My face has been all over the internet for years and to this day, I meet "civilians" who feel as though they have seen me somewhere.

If a man makes noticeable eye contact with me, I look away, as I feel as though he probably knows.
*And if he does, he knows how to get in touch

I've been texted or told in person, but never approached and I am Thankful for that.

I am on a tight schedule as is, so I doubt I would be noticed with my children.
Plus, I dress down when at the grocery store, post office, gym etc...

If I am out in Public without my children, I am either entertaining another Client or I am with my SO.
I would hope to never be approached and spoken too...Thats Tacky!

berkleigh is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 07:47 AM   #15
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Oh, yeah....I recall it vividly. I ran into a provider I'd been seeing on a regular basis one evening several yrs ago. I had a client with me, his SO, along with my own. I'll never forget it.

She was with a couple of her gf's and they were leaving the same restaurant we were coming into that evening. Both doors of the foyer (entry area) swung open simultaneously.....they had just finished having drinks & dinner and were leaving as we were coming in. We were on top of one another with no warning.

She glanced my way, made brief eye contact and casually turned to her friend to ask her something as they continued their way....very cool. I, on the other hand, felt the blood rush from my head as a sharp adrenalin rush instantly zapped me....it happened so fast it was over as quickly as it had occurred.

I couldn't order that triple vodka fast enough once inside. As we were waiting for our table, I received a text from her: LOL. Surprised? Me, too! See u soon (I waited for the SO's to hit the powder room before retrieving it, of course). Anyway, we had a great laugh over it during our next session.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women