Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60031
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2019, 07:19 PM   #1
kaoticlife
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Why embellish the story?

I know a couple of ladies on here in the real world, which i am sure many of you do also. I read a review on one of them the other day and i am thinking to myself this guy is full of shit with the activities that were supposed to take place. Why the need to embellish the story? Just give an honest review of what took place. When someone reads these reviews and goes in thinking they will get the same service and don't they just wasted money. When they speak up it becomes oh ymmv,when really the reviewer just lied. So i ask why the need to embellish the story?
kaoticlife is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 07:43 PM   #2
Richard Fitzwell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

You make a good point. I don’t see the point in making something more than what it is.
Richard Fitzwell is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 07:44 PM   #3
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

User ID: 212184
My ECCIE Reviews

So I wanna just play the devils advocate here for just a second, and ask you how do you know that those activities didn’t take place? Or did the lady tell you that they didn’t take place.? On the other hand I do agree and think that only truth should be put in reviews. Whether it be good or bad.
Cameron Houston is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 07:52 PM   #4
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

For some, telling stories is the only way they get a feeling of accomplishment and attention. Sad really!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 08:48 PM   #5
Yabadabbado
BANNED

Encounters: 2

In every review guys are bringing women to like 2 or 3 rocking orgasms. Why would anyone doubt the accuracy in that? 90 percent of the reviews on here or about are not accurate. That’s just part of the world we play in. Guys don’t want to tell the truth because they are scared of being vagina blackballed. This is vagina dice, you have to spend a lot rolling the dice, if you finally hit a lucky 7 or 11 don’t review that provider. Keep her to yourself. Just my two cents.
Yabadabbado is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 08:48 PM   #6
Yabadabbado
BANNED

Encounters: 2

In every review guys are bringing women to like 2 or 3 rocking orgasms. Why would anyone doubt the accuracy in that? 90 percent of the reviews on here or about are not accurate. That’s just part of the world we play in. Guys don’t want to tell the truth because they are scared of being vagina blackballed. This is vagina dice, you have to spend a lot rolling the dice, if you finally hit a lucky 7 or 11 don’t review that provider. Keep her to yourself. Just my two cents.
Yabadabbado is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2019, 09:17 PM   #7
USAsoldier
Premium Access

Encounters: 38
Talking Snitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoticlife View Post
I know a couple of ladies on here in the real world, which i am sure many of you do also. I read a review on one of them the other day and i am thinking to myself this guy is full of shit with the activities that were supposed to take place. Why the need to embellish the story? Just give an honest review of what took place. When someone reads these reviews and goes in thinking they will get the same service and don't they just wasted money. When they speak up it becomes oh ymmv,when really the reviewer just lied. So i ask why the need to embellish the story?
So you are sharing private reviews, ROS, with your provider-friends?
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 03:07 AM   #8
kaoticlife
Valued Poster

Just to be clear, i have not spoken with them about any reviews that are on here. I just know there are things they won't do and wonder why lie about your encounter.
Old 08-29-2019, 03:16 AM   #9
kaoticlife
Valued Poster

Example, through conversations i find out they don't like CIM because it makes them gag and they just don't like it. Then in a review i see CIM, i know it is a lie.
Old 08-29-2019, 03:23 AM   #10
USAsoldier
Premium Access

Encounters: 38
Talking Vibes..

Quote:
Just to be clear, i have not spoken with them about any reviews that are on here. I just know there are things they won't do and wonder why lie about your encounter.
Bro, you honestly have NO idea what your provider-friends are doing during a session with a gent. I'm feeling angry jealous vibes from you.
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 05:14 AM   #11
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

If it's in my Review, it happened the way I said it did. I try to make it an interesting read, not just "I fucked her Doggie, switched to Missionary, Blah, Blah, Blah". My reviews are written mainly to thank the Companion for the great time we had together and help her business a little. If a session is Meh or poor, I don't write a review. I have PA through 2025, so I really don't even need to write them.
Oralist is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 05:35 AM   #12
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Example, through conversations i find out they don't like CIM because it makes them gag and they just don't like it. Then in a review i see CIM, i know it is a lie.
Just because a provider isnt allowing you to do a certain activity dont think she isnt allowing someone else to do it. You sound naive and like you wanted to come here and whine about it. Stop sharing private info with the girls. It will get you absolutley nothing.
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 05:40 AM   #13
kaoticlife
Valued Poster

USAsoldier the point of the thread is that some guys lie about something they received from a provider. Another guy goes in thinking it is on the menu and finds out it isn't, maybe that was something they were looking for and now wasted money. There are no vibes coming from me. Thanks for being an adult with snitch comment.
Old 08-29-2019, 05:52 AM   #14
tbone2u
Account Disabled

It's called chestbeating
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2019, 07:31 AM   #15
FindumFuccemFleem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
USAsoldier the point of the thread is that some guys lie about something they received from a provider. Another guy goes in thinking it is on the menu and finds out it isn't, maybe that was something they were looking for and now wasted money. There are no vibes coming from me. Thanks for being an adult with snitch comment.
1) Some reviewers do embellish and lie
2) Some providers are in fact ymmv
3) Only idiots would read a review and take it as gospel,expecting the same activities the reviewer got
Just because you see Dfk,cim,fiv,fia listed..it doesn't mean you are guaranteed those activities at the same rate u paid

Confirm the menu with the provider before going in,that way if she reneges,you will have a legit reason to bitch and moan

Stop interrogating providers about what they did with other clients
Worry about your own session
FindumFuccemFleem is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women