Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70452
biomed160825
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2021, 01:01 PM   #1
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question Lip Fillers

I was just curious how you gentlemen feel about providers having lip injections. I am considering getting a syringe of Juvederm Ultra or Volbella, but obviously I would never do too much and risk looking like a Kartrashian and I sure don't want to look like I could suck the chrome off a bumper (although anyone who knows me knows I certainly could). I just want a very natural look and I know my fabulous injector can achieve that.

How do you feel about them aesthetically? Can you feel them when the lady's lips are wrapped around your hard cock or while kissing?

I think we all know that I'm strong willed and will do what I want regardless of what men think, but I was just curious.
Vannah is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 01:15 PM   #2
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannah View Post
I was just curious how you gentlemen feel about providers having lip injections. I am considering getting a syringe of Juvederm Ultra or Volbella, but obviously I would never do too much and risk looking like a Kartrashian and I sure don't want to look like I could suck the chrome off a bumper (although anyone who knows me knows I certainly could). I just want a very natural look and I know my fabulous injector can achieve that.

How do you feel about them aesthetically? Can you feel them when the lady's lips are wrapped around your hard cock or while kissing?

I think we all know that I'm strong willed and will do what I want regardless of what men think, but I was just curious.
Hi Vannah I think you look beautiful with or with out them . I am a huge fan of lip fillers , but the key is to like you said not look like you can suck the chrome off of a bumper lol . I can recommend the best injectors to you in NWA which is the other factoring key . I thinks guys love to kiss nice soft lips whether they are full or not . thank you for your post it made me giggle , you have a great sense of humor .

Dolly Parton did a interview the other night that made me laugh so much , she said if its sagging , dragging , or bagging , she will have it nipped , tucked and sucked .
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 01:54 PM   #3
BoobsSprayer
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

I love enhanced breast. However Im not a fan at all of when ladies mess with their face. Now having said that, if its done right no one knows anyway. Good Luck.
BoobsSprayer is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 02:05 PM   #4
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

As long as they’re soft, hydrated, and healthy that’s all that matters to me. I’m not opposed to them at all and have enjoyed the ladies who’ve had fillers, but if a lady feels she needs them, I say go for it!

Ps, yours are perfect in every way 😏
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 03:38 PM   #5
Jyoung345678
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

If you’re looking for test subjects... I’d be happy to let you know how they feel. It can look good, but it seems like most people go overboard with them. Moderation, as with all things.
Jyoung345678 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 08:25 PM   #6
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

I like natural ones
Vannah you already look gorgeous
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 09:13 PM   #7
Letshavesomefun
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannah View Post

Vannah, in my opinion, don’t do it. You are beautiful just the way you are. Besides it might mess up your kiss. You are a fantastic kisser and I wouldn’t what you to mess up a good thing with your lips. I know first hand and I enjoyed your perfect lips. I hope I can get a chance soon to kiss those beautiful lips soon
Letshavesomefun is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2021, 09:24 PM   #8
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks, everyone! My injector that has done my Botox and RHA filler in my smile lines showed me her portfolio of the lips she has done and they are all beautiful and incredibly natural. There's nothing worse than when the injector doesn't properly shape them and people end up with sausage lips! I feel so much better about myself since I started fixing my face and have a Cellfina procedure next on the list. Maybe after all that I'll feel confident enough to come back!

I was tempted to go ahead and have her do them last week, but with my Nanny dealing with her health issues, I certainly didn't want to come home with new lips and risk upsetting her before her surgery.
Old 06-08-2021, 09:05 AM   #9
BK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Please don’t mess up your lips. I’ve yet to see anyone that had their lips done looks improved by it.
BK is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 09:14 AM   #10
SlowHand50
Valued Poster

I'd say if it makes you feel good about you, than do it, but select the artist who does the work carefully, as it sounds like you've already done. Enjoy and would love to see the results up close!
SlowHand50 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 09:40 AM   #11
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Vañnah your such a beautiful woman aready I don't think that would improve your looks
But that's just my opinion
CatMan4u is online now   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 07:11 PM   #12
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I appreciate the input, guys! I'll be scheduling my appointment for after Nanny's initial appointment with her oncologist. Then I can have them go ahead and do my Cellfina consultation the same day so I can kill two birds with one stone. Not literally though, I love birds.
Old 06-09-2021, 07:28 PM   #13
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

When done well lip fillers can enhance looks. I have never seen your face unburden but have seen other beautiful women use them with success.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women