Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160657
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-25-2013, 02:30 PM   #1
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970
Default RATE THAT PROVIDER mods crack smoking players

RAtE THAT PROVIDER mods are crack smoking players running all the good providers off the board.
More drama over there than a soap opera.Do you REALLY want your info in their database?
Be careful......
Old 02-25-2013, 03:17 PM   #2
bn_hot
Gaining Momentum

Please provide specifics?
Old 02-25-2013, 03:54 PM   #3
stlguy1980
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bn_hot View Post
Please provide specifics?
Why should she start now?

Can we get the mods to ban her ass since she refuses to back up her accusations with facts?
Old 02-25-2013, 04:13 PM   #4
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Proofs in the pudding go look at RTP and see how many ladies have stopped posting.
Keep doubting and you will look like fools when everything comes to light.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #5
stlguy1980
Valued Poster

You must mean the 5 who posted in the last 24 hours on the site, which is more than usual and it is my understanding that 2-3 new girls will be joining soon.

But I guess like all your other posts you cannot be bother with facts, just the bs you spout.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:48 PM   #6
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Better look again at who has stopped posting and there will be more to follow. Get your head outa Diveguys ass.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:30 PM   #7
bn_hot
Gaining Momentum

So far, you've tried to act like you have our best interests at heart, yet you refuse to do more than accuse in a way that none of us can have any confidence in. Put up or shut up... please
Old 02-25-2013, 06:52 PM   #8
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Think with your big head and not your little one.There's a lot going on on RTP that you 're not aware of..yet. You can continue to challenging me all you want but you are gonna look like an uninformed idiot in the end.
Old 02-25-2013, 09:24 PM   #9
stlguy1980
Valued Poster

Here is the funny thing. Your original post has nothing to do with what is going on over there. Your original post was that someone on the site 'sold you out' when that was not the case.

The most current issues on that site come from a handful of people, including one provider, being incredibly careless in what they posted there. I think they are starting to figure it out but for you to claim your original post and that issue are some how related is like me saying the Cardinals won the World Series because I watched the game on TV - there is no relation between the two.

And for your information, I have been incredibly critical of that site on a couple other boards for they way they handle their business so there is no love her for Diveguy. On the other hand, your useless posts are just that. Until you offer up some solid information, your posts are useless to anyone.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:12 PM   #10
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Allegations of drug use are not allowed on this board. You might want to read the board guidelines.

How the hell would you know if they are anyway, I thought you left the area? (Not that I ever really believed that but you did say it.)
Old 02-25-2013, 11:02 PM   #11
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

I never said the two issues were related.
My posts have already helped providers decide not to become involved with RTP and have helped some already involved to have courage to break away.If you can't see the value well,I guess you'd have to be a provider to understand.
I really can't fathom why you guys are so worried about RTP, a shitty little gossip fest that is twisted by mod with her own business agenda.It eats new girls alive with the extreme expectations fostered by the fantasy reviews of a few old men.
Maybe you're just angry that a woman has dared to speak up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlguy1980 View Post
Here is the funny thing. Your original post has nothing to do with what is going on over there. Your original post was that someone on the site 'sold you out' when that was not the case.

The most current issues on that site come from a handful of people, including one provider, being incredibly careless in what they posted there. I think they are starting to figure it out but for you to claim your original post and that issue are some how related is like me saying the Cardinals won the World Series because I watched the game on TV - there is no relation between the two.

And for your information, I have been incredibly critical of that site on a couple other boards for they way they handle their business so there is no love her for Diveguy. On the other hand, your useless posts are just that. Until you offer up some solid information, your posts are useless to anyone.
Old 02-25-2013, 11:20 PM   #12
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannisary View Post
Allegations of drug use are not allowed on this board. You might want to read the board guidelines.

How the hell would you know if they are anyway, I thought you left the area? (Not that I ever really believed that but you did say it.)
I knew before I left plus providers have reached out to me to thank me for posting as well as some members.I am not in St Louis but hey the Internet is everywhere.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:52 AM   #13
StlBondFan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

"... fostered by the fantasy reviews of a few old men"

Hey now! I'm not old, I'm just chronologically challenged
Old 02-26-2013, 08:07 AM   #14
bn_hot
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
Think with your big head and not your little one.There's a lot going on on RTP that you 're not aware of..yet. You can continue to challenging me all you want but you are gonna look like an uninformed idiot in the end.
Holding a sign on the side of the road "The end is near" doesn't absolve you when you knew the bridge was out.

By withholding the information that would enable myself and others to make an informed decision, you become just as much to blame as whatever you think you know about RTP.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:57 AM   #15
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

@Rxo, will you please stop posting on the same issue?

Give us a break...you have posted one thread already...and thats enough.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women