Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2014, 03:24 AM   #1
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Public Humiliation/play, what sort of options are available?

Over the years, I have noticed a handful of providers offer public humiliation? Just curious, what sort of options are available? I used to see a civilian Mistress. On one occasion, she spanked me in front of her sister. To be honest, and being a huge fan of humiliation, that was my hottest encounter ever. On another occasion, she spanked me in front of another couple that she met in a BDSM group with a FLR. Have to admit, that was pretty hot too. I would like to think I have a pretty good imagination. But, that being said, I don't want to offend little old ladies or minors. Am I not thinking outside of the box? What sort of options are out there? BTW, if you have a creative idea, and in the Houston/Southeast Tx. area, I'm game!!!
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 07:04 AM   #2
actionjackson647
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by GymRat View Post
Over the years, I have noticed a handful of providers offer public humiliation? Just curious, what sort of options are available? I used to see a civilian Mistress. On one occasion, she spanked me in front of her sister. To be honest, and being a huge fan of humiliation, that was my hottest encounter ever. On another occasion, she spanked me in front of another couple that she met in a BDSM group with a FLR. Have to admit, that was pretty hot too. I would like to think I have a pretty good imagination. But, that being said, I don't want to offend little old ladies or minors. Am I not thinking outside of the box? What sort of options are out there? BTW, if you have a creative idea, and in the Houston/Southeast Tx. area, I'm game!!!
public flogging in a bondage club/at a bondage night at a club
actionjackson647 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 05:57 PM   #3
Lion26
Valued Poster

Limit your activities to the kink clubs. If you play in public places in front of the vanillas then you are involving them in your scene without their consent.

I'm kinky and I do kinky things, but I sure as hell don't want to see others engaged in that while I am out at HEB shopping for groceries.
Lion26 is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 07:30 PM   #4
Jagermonster
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Some guys like to have a woman tell strangers or whoever(like a waitress or a counterlady) that the guy has a small penis. Thats a bit much even for me.
Jagermonster is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 03:18 PM   #5
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

If you're concerned about the consent of the folks who would be your audience, it would probably be best to stick to adult only venues, or specifically kink clubs as Lion26 mentioned. Also, many swingers clubs have voyeur rooms as well.

I have a fantasy of engaging in an intricately orchestrated group role play scene in the voyeur room of one of the kink/swingers clubs here in New Orleans. If you think of something fun and creative, please share if you're inclined.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 04:28 AM   #6
RoxyG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 147828
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Only public play I can think of that should not be offensive to the elderly and youngsters is eye contact restriction. Thats a safe one. One place thats great for playing is in an adult store. Eros, Bizarre Times, Katz, Adam and Eve.

These are my favorites for public play
Slave auction
Made to wear collar and leash in public
Handcuffed to shopping cart while shopping
Verbal abuse in public
Kneeling at my feet as I eat in a restaurant
Human furniture so I can sit when my feet start to hurt while out shopping

There are so many different possibilities with this type of play

Hmmmm..... now Im thinking of putting together a slave auction.
RoxyG is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 08:49 AM   #7
RoxyG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 147828
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Also, Club Numbers is great place to play.
RoxyG is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 08:51 AM   #8
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion26 View Post
Limit your activities to the kink clubs. If you play in public places in front of the vanillas then you are involving them in your scene without their consent.

I'm kinky and I do kinky things, but I sure as hell don't want to see others engaged in that while I am out at HEB shopping for groceries.
I REALLY like what you wrote, Lion26.

I'm a huge fan of Dan Savage's column, Savage Love. And he's written something very similar.

If you're involved in alternative activities, keep them private and don't expose others to your activities, unless they're involved already and game.

I think that you could probably figure out a way to have that "open" feel, and being out in public, without actually being out in public and all that entails.

Maybe if you considered going to a place like a dirty book store or in Dallas, there is the New Fine Arts, which frankly ... I've been there a few times with clients and I haven't seen kink there.

Just selling kink type of stuff. But that "might" be a place where you could show off your slave skills or just being there, in character, with the people looking at you might provide what you're looking for.

Or LeatherMasters in downtown Dallas, or I think that there is a new one in Austin! Some place along those lines.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 11:52 AM   #9
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Many FemDom clubs host these types of gatherings as well as private parties where several subs shall serve all those attending. Certain ABSs have theme nights and this type of play is cool. Wish Houston had some of the great ABSs Dallas host..........We have also hosted BDSM nights at a swingers club, no holds barred......Houston host many local "groups" that all have gatherings and pretty much anything goes there........
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 04:18 PM   #10
Halfbad
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
Many FemDom clubs host these types of gatherings as well as private parties where several subs shall serve all those attending. Certain ABSs have theme nights and this type of play is cool. Wish Houston had some of the great ABSs Dallas host..........We have also hosted BDSM nights at a swingers club, no holds barred......Houston host many local "groups" that all have gatherings and pretty much anything goes there........
Ms. Athena (or anyone else for that matter) is something like "sensual domination" at any of the femdom clubs in Dallas? Actually, ARE there femdom clubs in Dallas? Looking for something along the lines of a couple being sensually dominated which then eventually winds up being a "no holes barred" free for all amongst the couple and the femdom? Or is going for an individual provider who also dabbles in the "realm" a better choice. We hope to pull the trigger on something like this "one of these days"
Halfbad is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 10:52 PM   #11
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfbad View Post
Ms. Athena (or anyone else for that matter) is something like "sensual domination" at any of the femdom clubs in Dallas? Actually, ARE there femdom clubs in Dallas? Looking for something along the lines of a couple being sensually dominated which then eventually winds up being a "no holes barred" free for all amongst the couple and the femdom? Or is going for an individual provider who also dabbles in the "realm" a better choice. We hope to pull the trigger on something like this "one of these days"

I would suggest since its all new to ya'll to try it out in private and more closed setting prior to taking it to a public venue. That why if one or both of you call RED on limits there is no face loss for either party.......Yes, you want to push limits but you never want one to feel unsafe or they will not choose to return for more playtime.......
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 01:59 AM   #12
Halfbad
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Thanks for the thoughtful reply!!! Makes a lot of sense. We've don a bit of "public" sex, public as in a "adult" club" but you are probably right about anything sensual submission till we know who we are dealing with.

We are going to hook up with a provider who is REALLY couple friendly and see what happens
Halfbad is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 08:07 AM   #13
johnthejohn
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Are YOU a participant at any of these femdom clubs, Ms. Athena?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
johnthejohn is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 11:09 PM   #14
cason25
Account Disabled

User ID: 180369
My ECCIE Reviews

i love public humiliation also, my gf and i offer different types of things like this, from butt plugs and whips to golden showers and anal douching. Public humiliation depends on what you are looking for, clearly there are places for extreme and not extreme. I love doing play dates at a swingers club and different types of humiliation are welcome there. A collar and a leash, making you only speak with permission, whipping you there, depends what all you are in to. Public humiliation for me is to increase your appetite for sex, not degrade you and the limits for that is different for everyone. It is always good to know your fetish friendly provider well and have a very open and talked about relationship
cason25 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2014, 07:30 AM   #15
Naughtyandbad
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

I've gone on outings with my Domina where we shopped for bras and panties that would fit me, all while wearing a chastity device and a but plug then got to a bar for beers, when she finished hers she took the glass to the bathroom and refilled it and brought it back to the table where I willingly consumed it. Public is fun as long as no unwilling parties are forced to participate.
Naughtyandbad is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women