Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-11-2017, 07:09 AM   #1
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Response to Review

I have one thing to say. This is a retaliation review meant to harm my business. It is not at all accurate. The truth of what went down is he showed up and had really raunchy body odor like a musk ox. There was no upsell, I nearly threw up everytime I attempted to give him a bbbj, and really my mistake was that I should have declined the session when I first smelled him. I knew he had been drinking quite a bit and I was afraid to hurt his feelings. I was in a very uncomfortable position. His dick was dirty and there was a strong urine smell and the taste was repulsive. That is what happened. He was really demanding, I was getting more and more nauseous and then he very roughly held me down and tried to force COF. I've never had a more sickening session. He came a whole lot and it smelled like Brussels Sprouts. Possibly the worst hygiene I've ever encountered in all my time in the hobby. When he left I bathed in hot water with bleach in it.
My stomach is still churning from the experience.

Dude, next time don't go to a bar and drink and piss and sweat so much that you reek and then go see a provider. I know you had to have been able to smell yourself and know that you had not showered anytime near the time that you saw me, in fact, you probably had showered the day before. You were under the influence of alcohol, I was intimidated by that, having had bad experiences with drunks in the past, you never know if someone can turn volatile on you...

Yes, the session was a nightmare. A nightmare for me. The review writer is a Slobbyist.

Upsell for CIM... please don't flatter yourself, dude not for a $1000.00 would I have done CIM with you. I couldn't even stomach being close to you let alone you cumming in my mouth. I would have hurled right back on you.

After you left I stripped my bed and had to air my room out with Febreeze and open my patio doors just to get the lingering skunk/musk ox, pee pee diaper smell out of my room.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:38 AM   #2
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

BAM!
Old 09-11-2017, 07:43 AM   #3
needingmilking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Damn, that sounds disgusting...
Old 09-11-2017, 07:45 AM   #4
RyanFromTER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Brussel sprouts?!
Old 09-11-2017, 07:59 AM   #5
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Why not have a policy where every client takes a quick shower upon arrival? Completely eliminates that issue.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:37 AM   #6
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

He was drunk. I didn't know he smelled that damn bad until I got close to him. I was intimidated by the fact that he was intoxicated and I was afraid that things would get out of hand. I have had bad experiences with clients on alcohol in the past. It was a very uncomfortable situation. It was a nightmare... I've never been so sickened in my life... and then to have the asshat go write a fucked up review on me? Show me a single review that says I back away and don't do my job. Show me one. There isn't. I take care of my clients unless I am so physically repulsed by the BO I physically can't without ralphing on them. C'mon this is bs.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:45 AM   #7
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
C'mon this is bs.

Old 09-11-2017, 08:50 AM   #8
kingone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

The session should have ended before it started if you have had bad experiences with intoxicated men in the past.

"Fool me once...shame on you? Fool me twice....you cant fool me again"
Old 09-11-2017, 08:53 AM   #9
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok Chung Tran, you think it's funny? Put yourself in my shoes and have to deal with it and have worked as hard as I have to turn my life around and have some lying stinkbug come and try to ruin everything you worked so hard for. You be faced without being able to make a living because a review like this shuts down your income. I am telling the truth. THe mf stank. He was drunk, and he'd been putting his pissy pecker back in his pants all night drinking and pissing and sweating. His semen even had a foul smell literally like steamed brussels sprouts. I physically could not do it. I felt so disgustingly dirty afterwards I bathed in bleach water. ok?
Old 09-11-2017, 08:56 AM   #10
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingone View Post
The session should have ended before it started if you have had bad experiences with intoxicated men in the past.

"Fool me once...shame on you? Fool me twice....you cant fool me again"
I agree. I fucked up and I should have ended the session before it started. My bad is that I did not want to hurt his freakin feelings, obviously, I should not have been so conscientious, as he is not above telling less than the truth and certainly did not care about my feelings. He was demanding, pushy, held ME DOWN and forced COF on me it went in my eye, my hair, my nose, it was sick.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:08 AM   #11
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
Ok Chung Tran, you think it's funny?
I don't think "it's" funny, I think my private remark was funny.. it's a positive that you misunderstood, because it helps to show you can't read private tags.. it's been suggested in the past that you can. this affair is just one more "he said, she said", my crystal ball doesn't tilt to one side or the other.

part of me wants to book with you, fuck you, and decide for myself
Old 09-11-2017, 09:30 AM   #12
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
part of me wants to book with you, fuck you, and decide for myself
Funny, I was thinking the same thing.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:41 AM   #13
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

+3
Old 09-11-2017, 10:22 AM   #14
Tsmokies
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Well dang Kitty. I thought everything I read on here (especially reviews lol) was true. Guess I'm just another stupid man :-(
Old 09-11-2017, 10:37 AM   #15
All Work Needs Play
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Sounds good I don't even mind the words because the ladies that I have seen on here all know I would not come over un showered at all. I would never try to hurt anyones business and that is why I was not even going to write a review until the treats came to my phone. I do have that proof still in my phone from not only your posted number but from the guys number as well. I actually had not drank one drop I was leaving work and in-between my two shifts I stopped at my hotel and took a shower! It was actually too late to have been leaving the bar being they close at 2am and I posted well after 3am. Your response is bullshit though and it doesn't even bother me being enough ladies know me better than that
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women