Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 11-10-2023, 07:59 PM   #1
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2
Default The Israeli/Hamas conflict

This war is exposing an obvious Democrat weakness. What’s going on at liberal colleges, seemingly endless lesbians(don’t they realize Hamas would rip them apart) tearing down the “kidnapped” posters and mass free-Palestine protests. Not a good look and pretty surprising.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 08:08 PM   #2
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
This war is exposing an obvious Democrat weakness. What’s going on at liberal colleges, seemingly endless lesbians(don’t they realize Hamas would rip them apart) tearing down the “kidnapped” posters and mass free-Palestine protests. Not a good look and pretty surprising.
not that many liberals will believe this but here you go.....

https://bigthink.com/the-present/yuri-bezmenov/

watch the video after reading the brief article.
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 09:58 AM   #3
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Any freedom-loving American shouldn't be supporting Israel. No patriot should support a government that corrals people of another religion or ethnic group into a defacto prison, regulating who and what can enter and exit...
...Then decide that it's about time to just exterminate them.

Oh wait
We did that too

But at least they are treated better by us, huh?

I see no difference in what Israel is doing to Palestine and what America did to the natives, to what Germany did with the Jews, to what China is doing to the Uyghurs. Except we didn't go full genocide, we just went little genocide.

The amount of misinformation I've seen about this conflict is not unexpected. If you put a person in a cage, treat them like animals, and then act surprised when they try to fight back and reclaim their freedom... well, there is nothing to be surprised about. We'd do the same thing.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 10:10 AM   #4
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Probably ly one of the dumbest misinformed posts ever.
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 12:14 PM   #5
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
Probably ly one of the dumbest misinformed posts ever.
I agree. Wow. So I guess we just revert back to the beginning of time and redivide the world?! Sheesh.
Old 11-11-2023, 06:57 PM   #6
Devo
Valued Poster

Suddenly, the truth we on the right we always knew, is clear to all.

The Jewish, like Blacks are the lefts best friend, until another, bigger group of potential voters come along, and, then, they are dropped like hotcakes.

Say hello to Muslims, who as noted, hate the Jews more than us on the right, and, to millions of illegals who chant "Biden" at the border.

Shame is, the Black who were slaves here, eventually went to the people who lynched them, IE, the Democrats, eventually got free shit for it.

But the Illegals, full blown free life just for illegally crossing the border, no centuries of slavery needed, just free shit TODAY.

Once a few Muslims kill a few Jews, perhaps American Jewdom will realize that the Dems were never their friends or, where they belong politically.

"Never again", yes, again, and the left is cheering for more "Agains" every day.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 06:59 PM   #7
Devo
Valued Poster

Oh, and please, show me the MAGA led riots and police car vandalism, burnings and calls for death to one people.

Then tell me again how we are the biggest security threat to this country.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 07:02 PM   #8
Devo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
Any freedom-loving American shouldn't be supporting Israel. No patriot should support a government that corrals people of another religion or ethnic group into a defacto prison, regulating who and what can enter and exit...
...Then decide that it's about time to just exterminate them.

Oh wait
We did that too

But at least they are treated better by us, huh?

I see no difference in what Israel is doing to Palestine and what America did to the natives, to what Germany did with the Jews, to what China is doing to the Uyghurs. Except we didn't go full genocide, we just went little genocide.

The amount of misinformation I've seen about this conflict is not unexpected. If you put a person in a cage, treat them like animals, and then act surprised when they try to fight back and reclaim their freedom... well, there is nothing to be surprised about. We'd do the same thing.
You should be a guest speaker at the Tree of Life Synagogue next Saturday.

Go ahead, I dare you.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 08:21 PM   #9
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Huge protests are going on all over the world. Not just at liberal colleges. The world has seen the truth about what the COUNTRY Israel has been doing to the Palestinian people for the past 85 years.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 08:23 PM   #10
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Oh, and please, show me the MAGA led riots and police car vandalism, burnings and calls for death to one people.

Then tell me again how we are the biggest security threat to this country.
Over 100 police were injured in the MAGA riots. You wont find anything close to that at a free Palestine rally, even though the attendance numbers dwarf those of the MAGA clowns.
Old 11-11-2023, 08:24 PM   #11
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:

Go ahead, I dare you.
Many Jewish folks agree with him. Israel is a country, not a religion.
Old 11-11-2023, 09:42 PM   #12
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
Huge protests are going on all over the world. Not just at liberal colleges. The world has seen the truth about what the COUNTRY Israel has been doing to the Palestinian people for the past 85 years.
You’re assuming you know “the truth”. That’s the problem, adults fighting while babies die. All over their complicated historical religious bullsh*t!
Interesting to me also how many democrats (not all) are turning their backs on Jews. Not a smart move.
Old 11-12-2023, 04:53 AM   #13
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
You’re assuming you know “the truth”. That’s the problem, adults fighting while babies die. All over their complicated historical religious bullsh*t!
Interesting to me also how many democrats (not all) are turning their backs on Jews. Not a smart move.
Israel is a country. Many Jews strongly disagree with the actions of Israel. Many Jews are amongst the tens of millions protesting world wide. Democrats have not turned their backs on Jews. One can be against the actions of Israel without being anti-semitic, just like one can be against the actions of Saudi Arabia without being Islamaphobic. Before the Europeans started coming there, Muslims, Christians, and Jews lived peacefully in the area.
Old 11-12-2023, 08:36 AM   #14
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

“many” is kind of a meaningless word. And I doubt “many” Jews want IDF to quietly turn their backs after Hamas invaded, raped, and murdered Israeli women and children.
But here we are again, the non-stop back and forth while kids on both sides die.
Old 11-12-2023, 09:42 AM   #15
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Suddenly, the truth we on the right we always knew, is clear to all.

The Jewish, like Blacks are the lefts best friend, until another, bigger group of potential voters come along, and, then, they are dropped like hotcakes.

Say hello to Muslims, who as noted, hate the Jews more than us on the right, and, to millions of illegals who chant "Biden" at the border.

Shame is, the Black who were slaves here, eventually went to the people who lynched them, IE, the Democrats, eventually got free shit for it.

But the Illegals, full blown free life just for illegally crossing the border, no centuries of slavery needed, just free shit TODAY.

Once a few Muslims kill a few Jews, perhaps American Jewdom will realize that the Dems were never their friends or, where they belong politically.

You're saying that the former slaves went to the democrats, because they freed the slaves? Brother, Lincoln, who freed the slaves was a Republican. But I suppose that is a fair misunderstanding, because the Republican party twisted itself into a knot while fucking over the little man to raise their own wealth.
Quote:

Go ahead, I dare you.
Gladly. I don't think anyone would be opposed to someone preaching 'Don't kill people, regardless of race, gender, age, background or beliefs'
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women