Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 09-07-2016, 06:37 PM   #1
sccaz1le
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Thoughts on cuckolding

I have enjoyed this with my wife, but I am wanting to go further than she is ready to go at this time. She goes out and comes home used. I clean her up and we have our time, but I would like some input from the ladies about this and maybe some ideas to try with a provider or maybe have a provider instruct me while her bull uses her.
sccaz1le is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 06:53 PM   #2
StaceyMay
Aiming to please

User ID: 351491
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well you wouldn't get the true experience, I wouldn't think, unless you are the bull and the other guy does the deed. (unless your comfortable with another guy bb your wife, of course sounds like you are and shes not)

So in order to go forward with a provider, one would have to arrange for two guy to service her, and only do part of the deed, in other words pull out and let load go ON her pussy instead of in. Unless you can find a BB provider..
StaceyMay is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 07:31 PM   #3
sccaz1le
Valued Poster

She fine with bb, but she is uncomfortable with an audience, but I am looking for some level of participation
Old 09-07-2016, 09:37 PM   #4
StaceyMay
Aiming to please

User ID: 351491
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So are you wanting the "provider" to act as she is your wife, and tease and taunt as she has her bull take her to climax as she makes you watch and join in some, and adds in denial for you? I always thought the way it works is hubby watches wife get "done" and wife teases him, and antagonizing him to "turn her hubby on" And this ends with the hubby retrieving the bulls load ...
Please correct me if I am wrong
StaceyMay is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 11:32 PM   #5
sccaz1le
Valued Poster

Correct
Old 09-08-2016, 06:55 AM   #6
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175
Default No free sessions

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaceyMay View Post
Well you wouldn't get the true experience, I wouldn't think, unless you are the bull and the other guy does the deed. (unless your comfortable with another guy bb your wife, of course sounds like you are and shes not)

So in order to go forward with a provider, one would have to arrange for two guy to service her, and only do part of the deed, in other words pull out and let load go ON her pussy instead of in. Unless you can find a BB provider..
Daty and rimming and uncovred pu$$y cleaner and safer than a uncovered d*ck???? I agree load on pu$$y
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 06:59 AM   #7
IanFleming
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

I understand your desire to be present for your wife's playtime, but my belief is you should feel damn lucky that your wife does the cuckold thing at all since that's your fetish.

I am into that also. And my wife will roleplay it, acting as if she's recently been fucked by a Bull, or taunting and teasing me as if I am not as good a lover as her Bull. But it ain't real. And after awhile, even I became bored with it. I'd kill for one real experience. And she's had opportunity. But for all the reasons one can't argue with, she's never gone through with it. Never will either.

A provider with a husband or trusted SO could probably provide a remnant of the experience for you. But good luck with that. I've looked for that very thing but never found it. Just my two cents.
IanFleming is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 09:32 PM   #8
SkyCat
Registered Member

I am a Cuck.

My wife lives in South Africa, and Im in the States.

She only fucks Big black cocks, and sends me pictures and videos.

The whole time she is lusting after the huge cock, and worshiping it.

She never had let me join, but makes me submit to TS mommies, until she lets me fuck her bull with her, and worship him, together, just as I have always wanted to do.
SkyCat is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 08:36 AM   #9
Lovely Lucille
Account Disabled

User ID: 364584
My ECCIE Reviews

I was approached by a man looking to share this experience with me. I am fully on board, but where on earth do I start looking for a huge cock to fuck me and then allow him to clean up!?
Lovely Lucille is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 10:59 PM   #10
Gnostalgia
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

what you seek is close at hand, but he may not do windows.
Gnostalgia is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 08:49 AM   #11
westtexas10
Gaining Momentum

Default Get more involved in finding your wife's Bulls

If I had a wife who was willing to bring me back creampies to eat and she was willing to fuck and suck me after I cleaned her up... what the hell would I need a female provider for??? Just try to be more active in setting up fuck dates for her with Bulls that you have found for her (It shouldn't be hard unless you live in BFE)... Before long you will be watching them fuck right above your face as you lick them both
westtexas10 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 10:44 PM   #12
Banger82
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Just had a session with Jade Rose where someone was watching in the corner while I face fucked her with fs. I just went about my business like he wasn't even there.
Banger82 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 09:43 AM   #13
westtexas10
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banger82 View Post
Just had a session with Jade Rose where someone was watching in the corner while I face fucked her with fs. I just went about my business like he wasn't even there.
You sir just made somebody's fantasy come true! Bravo!!!
westtexas10 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 05:14 PM   #14
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyCat View Post
I am a Cuck.

My wife lives in South Africa, and Im in the States.

She only fucks Big black cocks, and sends me pictures and videos.

The whole time she is lusting after the huge cock, and worshiping it.

She never had let me join, but makes me submit to TS mommies, until she lets me fuck her bull with her, and worship him, together, just as I have always wanted to do.
Do the decent thing and provide us with some pics/videos of your wife sucking and idolizing BBC's,
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 05:36 PM   #15
BrooklynnSunShine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 358357
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

this is fuking so hot great ideal. if it was me on the other side thou... i couldnt share..and not be able to join...

but what i wanna knno is yalls thoughts on bukkake!!now that is a goood time if u ask me, any one down to try it with me?!
BrooklynnSunShine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women