Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160928
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453020
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47730
pyramider46370
bambino40435
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-30-2011, 09:18 AM   #1
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default How can you make money when you have providers like this?

How can you make money when you have providers like this?

I emailed and pmed a VERY popular provider in New Orleans and Mississippi for a reference yesterday....I received an email from her this morning saying that her old man will not allow her to give references.....Then today I found out that she had emailed the client this morning asking if he could see her today!

WTF?? I thought we as hobby sisters were supposed to 'take care" of each other!

I bend over backwards to give references,give advice,and give referals.......{I guess i am too 'giving" a person!}

I will no longer be giving references to this provider...pm me for her info
Old 09-30-2011, 09:53 AM   #2
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

User ID: 3517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry to hear that happened to you Dallas.You have always been very kind and helpful when giving reference checks and giving advice to others.But as always there are some low life providers out there,that are not willing to work with others and no matter how hard you try to change things it won't change.There are some out there that will always cut prices and stab you in the back when your not looking.

Be safe Babe you are one of the best out there.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:43 AM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks babe...you rock too!
Old 09-30-2011, 02:22 PM   #4
wildcat4fun
Submissive MilfMarie

User ID: 3517
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
thanks babe...you rock too!
Your welcome babe. I am here anytime you need me and when things get better here i plan on coming to New Orleans for a long over due vacation and with a little luck we can go out and have some drinks.
Old 09-30-2011, 03:18 PM   #5
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

This is becoming more and more common and it's getting out of hand.
Safety measures depends on this system but all standards are going to hell in a hand basket.
There seems to be some territorial issues at times but when someone is traveling and not living there in the area, it shouldn't be an issue.
You would think they have enough understanding "theres enough to go around for everybody".
@Dallas, for someone to treat you like that is wrong and their safety is at risk.
Old 10-01-2011, 02:21 PM   #6
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am not faulting her for having a SO,thats her business...I was just amazed that her SO would think that way! ......... I also have an SO who helps me in my biz.....he does not run my business........he is NOT my pimp...he just helps keep me on the right track as I am scatterbrained at times{lol}........He would NEVER tell me to not give a reference....in fact he tells me to make sure and help anyone out who needs it

It all goes back to keeping each other safe!

{the golden rule you learned in sunday school DOES apply to the hobby world too....lol}
Old 10-01-2011, 09:56 PM   #7
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

this responce is on the new orleans board, I copied it for the Ms side
from Dee.
I do not like to sling mud...but I will she she is a Brazilian ......and is a mature provider located on the coast and also Nola!

Let me clarify something, Brazilian also means Latin and Argetenian (did I spell that correctly)?
Being safe is not slinging mud but it's letting us know there are other ways to screen instead of wasting our time by calling a provider that will block your chances.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:16 AM   #8
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

MJ, Anita, et al,
When using other peoples words, please try to use all their words in the same order they wrote or spoke them. That is called a quote. It is considered correct to precede and follow those words with these funny little marks (" "). They are called quotation marks.

Additionally, it is considered good manners and editorially correct to separate the statements made by the quoted person, and anything that you add or interject. (This is done in any number of ways, parentheses or brackets. ( ) or [ ]

The reason I mention this is that taken at face value the text above; as written by you, would be attributed (falsely) [see how I did that] to Dallas. I have read the thread you mention on the NOLA portion of the board, and NO WHERE does Dallas make the following statement, "Let me clarify something, Brazilian also means Latin and Argetenian (Did I spell that correctly)?"

There is also a nice feature on this board that will copy the exact words of the post you want to use. At the bottom of the post is a Quote button that will allow you to identify the post as a quote, and then you can insert your own comments as your own and not confuse the readers. Additionally, you could simply "cut and paste" the portion of the post you wish to use, and then identify it as a quote by using the quotation marks (as I have in this post) or use the quote coding available in the reply composition area of the thread/board.

To bring this thread back in line with the original topic, Dallas is correct that this "Provider" has allowed her SO/Husband to overshadow HER business to the point of placing ALL Providers AND Hobbyists at risk should the choose to see her and then attempt to use her for a reference. Professional courtesy and respect go a long way in ANY business.

I apologize for any formatting issues, as I am working from a Blackberry this weekend.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Old 10-02-2011, 05:55 PM   #9
Anita Lay
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Thats why I had ppl REFER to the Nola board to pick up where the thread continued (so there would be no missunderstandings) and I put a SPACE between the part that was copied and the part I WROTE.
Didn't realize that standing up for Dallas was going to be negative aspect and supporting safety issues.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:01 PM   #10
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

One way to refer people to the NOLA thread would be to post the link to the thread you find to be pertinent. Like this:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...7&postcount=29

If done in this manner, any comments you wish to make in support will not be misconstrued as being made by the original poster. (The space between what you copied and what you wrote did not appear on my screen.)

Feel free to support who or what you feel is right. My post is only meant to help bring clarity to your posts so that your support is not confusing and may be more effective.

Safety is everyone's responsibility.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Old 10-02-2011, 10:07 PM   #11
Sweet Melissa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 648
My ECCIE Reviews

Just put that person on your black list lol .... only give to those who wanna be safe, stay safe and WANTTHE SAME FOR YOU! Sorry that happened ... that was pretty shaddy! When I get a request from someone that uses someone as a reference and I know that person/provider will not give a referral I let the client know up front that way they can give me someone else ... most clients think its messed up for a provider to hold out on another like that anyway ... shit he's a client not a bF or hubby! come on! help each other out and stick together!
Old 10-02-2011, 10:15 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thanks for the support yalll---It is people like yall who help keep eccie safe and fun!
Old 10-03-2011, 08:13 AM   #13
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
....I received an email from her this morning saying that her old man will not allow her to give references.....Then today I found out that she had emailed the client this morning asking if he could see her today!
Not sure I buy the "old man" excuse but even if true, it seems just wrong to say you can't give a ref and then try to "steal" the client!!!

She and the old man should be very happy you didn't post her name in public, since that might've had a quicker/more direct impact on her biz from their poor biz practices. Also, if other providers wanted to return the favor by withholding references and guys avoided making appts just to avoid any other potential "old man" issues, they might get the message. Now, I don't even know who we are talking about and I'm not advocating a boycott or anything, but hoping they consider the implications of what can happen if they don't play fair!
Old 10-03-2011, 09:55 AM   #14
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Not responding to requests for references just doesn't make sense to me. It's between ladies who know or know of each other, so it's not like a cop is trying to get info.

Just doesn't make sense.

JaG
Old 10-03-2011, 04:36 PM   #15
beaver lover
Gaining Momentum

Clinton nailed it when he said "It's The Economy, Stupid."
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women