Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70448
biomed160817
Yssup Rider60173
gman4452966
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40397
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2020, 05:15 PM   #1
IMGTH58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Whatever Happened To...

Angela Blu?

She seemed to be a hot item back in the day when I was just beginning to consider getting into "hobbying" but never pulled the string, and then she disappeared. And while I am at it, anyone know what became of Isabella Kruz? Also missed the boat with her. As there is not much action now, maybe some nostalgia is the ticket. And a distraction from the political arguments which are getting stale.
IMGTH58 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 08:00 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Oh Jeez, she must be 70 now. I saw her off the City Paper in the early 90’s. In a cool Victorian house in Swissvale. Complete freak and a good time. She was awarded the first Ho Lifetime Achievement award many years ago. Hope she’s alive and well. I’m pretty sure Isabella Kruz/Mandy is out of the business. She was a freak too.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 02:00 AM   #3
Batmanrisesagain
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

She’s alive and well and still looks amazing for a woman of her age.
Batmanrisesagain is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 05:20 PM   #4
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Solid, Popular Providers Stay Savvy, Usually....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Oh Jeez, she must be 70 now. I saw her off the City Paper in the early 90’s. In a cool Victorian house in Swissvale. Complete freak and a good time. She was awarded the first Ho Lifetime Achievement award many years ago. Hope she’s alive and well. I’m pretty sure Isabella Kruz/Mandy is out of the business. She was a freak too.
Just a hunch, but Mandy at least 10 years ago always had the Looks, Skills and Fucking Ability to maintain mostly "regular clients", and as many clients as she wanted at the time. Probably has not changed. No idea if she is currently retired or "retired" now. If she knew the hobby well 10 years ago she probably knows it just as well now....

Her involvement with Indys and what she experienced in-relation to Indys was one of the single most "instructive" hobby events I read about during the Golden Age of the Pittsburgh online hobby-scene from (say) 2004 through to the end of Indys. Learned a lot about "herd mentality" and early, non-pandemic "social distancing" as a result of those events. She came-out just as "likeable" as she was before it all happened. Started out and remained a very "likeable" hobby-person even after all the bullshit she experienced in the Pittsburgh hobby-scene, and on Indys in particular....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 05:35 PM   #5
IMGTH58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolstoy View Post
Just a hunch, but Mandy at least 10 years ago always had the Looks, Skills and Fucking Ability to maintain mostly "regular clients", and as many clients as she wanted at the time. Probably has not changed. No idea if she is currently retired or "retired" now. If she knew the hobby well 10 years ago she probably knows it just as well now....

Her involvement with Indys and what she experienced in-relation to Indys was one of the single most "instructive" hobby events I read about during the Golden Age of the Pittsburgh online hobby-scene from (say) 2004 through to the end of Indys. Learned a lot about "herd mentality" and early, non-pandemic "social distancing" as a result of those events. She came-out just as "likeable" as she was before it all happened. Started out and remained a very "likeable" hobby-person even after all the bullshit she experienced in the Pittsburgh hobby-scene, and on Indys in particular....
Tolstoy, I do not have the frame of reference to grasp what you are referring to, but I regret I never had the opportunity to meet Mandy, whom I presume is Angela Blu's real name. I do vaguely recall some sort of traumatic event that she experienced then an then became super cautious, but have no idea as to the details. Not that they need to be recounted here all these years later.
IMGTH58 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 05:54 PM   #6
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 221980
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No Mandy is much younger than Angela Blue and a brunette. Mandy is doing well and happily retired. It just wasn't the same after the BS PI pulled on her. And I concur with Tolstoy she was one of the best.
TheeCharlieGirl is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women