Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2014, 12:58 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default On the subject of identifying someone as having some specific medical condition...... How would/should the following be handled.

if a member came forward

and publicly stated he/she had been diagnosed with DiseaseOfTheDayXYZ

and then listed all those member's of the community that he/she had contact with......

Nothing more than that.....

Exactly what they might ask for at any health clinic......

Could the thread and all the names stand?

SHOULD the thread and all the names stand?

How serious are you about believing in the information being available to make this all safer for everyone?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 02:07 AM   #2
Masterchief210
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

In this stds happen I'm sure for the providers it's even worse but as a professional and safety concern it should be post so we don't infect each other.
Masterchief210 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 06:21 AM   #3
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

No. Too much room for abuse. People speculating and assuming.

The best advice, in my opinion, is to assume everyone has everything.

People have diseases that are asymptomatic.

People have contact with others who are infected, but don't catch anything.

People catch stuff from SOs and give things to SOs outside the hobby but don't spread it back here...

There are just too many variables.

I'm my own experience, I'd feel more at risk hooking up with guys on Match.com than I would here.

It's really not that hard...shower right before sex, keep it covered and don't touch anything with your bare skin that looks or smells sketchy. Go to the bathroom (urininate) to expel any foreign bacteria and wash right after sex, preferably a shower, again. If you really really want to go overboard, rinse down with RID in case of public lice. You can also gargle with an antibacterial mouthwash when appropriate.

If ladies are concerned with condom breakage. Go old school and double up with a diaphragm and some spermicidal gel. That shit kills just about everything. But makes DATY a numbing event....
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 06:22 AM   #4
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterchief210 View Post
In this stds happen I'm sure for the providers it's even worse but as a professional and safety concern it should be post so we don't infect each other.
No, I don't think it's worse for most here. Civilians are MUCH more likely to engage in risky behavior. I don't have stats, but I'm single in the city with a vagina...ijs
Old 02-18-2014, 07:05 AM   #5
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers -
if a member came forward

and publicly stated he/she had been diagnosed with DiseaseOfTheDayXYZ

and then listed all those member's of the community that he/she had contact with......

Nothing more than that.....

Exactly what they might ask for at any health clinic......

Could the thread and all the names stand?

SHOULD the thread and all the names stand?

How serious are you about believing in the information being available to make this all safer for everyone?
This is an excellent Thread. Is it speculating or outing if the individual who has a bug informs the community that they have been diagnosed with something or is it his/her duty or the right thing to do by letting everyone know and they should be checked before they spread the bug?

We all know that speculating and calling someone out other than yourself is against the rules.

However, I do believe that if an individual contracts something, whether it be an STD, or even other illnesses such as the Flu, Mono, Strep, Staph, Hepatitis; he/she should be able to post it or pm those he/she has seen so they can take precautions and see Dr.

I know it's different for Providers than Hobbiests because for many Providers, this is their main source of income and they will still provide.

Hobbiests on the other hand, if ignorant of a bug they've contracted, have the opportunity to spread to their SO, children, etc. I know I have seen a few providers over the years who had the flu or strep throat while providing and within days so did I.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 07:24 AM   #6
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

I think the rules are pretty clear that you can admit to your own personal medical condition but speculating about others is verboten!

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:00 AM   #7
Joe Buck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 80

These issues of who has what should be kept out of the forums and reviews. Prime example: A couple of years ago a very lovely young lady who had only been in the hobby for a couple of months and had just started working doubles with another older provider here. When things did not work out and the younger provider told her she wouldn't be coming back, all of the sudden a review popped up on her saying she had all these weird bumps around her genital area. It just so happens the review was posted by the other providers favorite fellas. It didn't take much to figure out what was going on but the damage was done.

I was recently sent a list of names of providers, and some are very reputable ladies, that are suppose to have HSV, what kind of validity there is to this info, I doubt very little since this info is not first hand, and by first hand coming from the providers mouth to my ears.

If a person chooses to share personal medical information on the boards then so be it, however second hand info should not be allowed. It just opens up too many ways for scorned hobbiest and providers to abuse the system.
Joe Buck is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:05 AM   #8
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
I think the rules are pretty clear that you can admit to your own personal medical condition but speculating about others is verboten!

#16 - Posting about/Speculating about another person's medical condition is strictly forbidden. If a member encounters a medical issue and would like to get feedback from others or share it with the community, this would be allowed, but under no circumstances is a member to discuss or state anything about another member in this regard, unless it is in response to a question posed by that member.

It would not be "speculation" for a party to state clearly that "He has been diagnosed with Herpes HSV-1 and that he has had unprotected oral contact in the form of DFK with the following providers and provided unprotected DATY with the following Providers.

Speculating is what the rest of us might do reading his post.

But we take reviews from credible members as a statement of fact. Why shouldn't we do the same with the above.

Once again. presented minus emotion or without any accusations as to where he contracted it. Simply "This is what I got. This is who I have been with"

Why would ANYONE not want to know or rally for the information to be withheld?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Spieler View Post
This is an excellent Thread. Is it speculating or outing if the individual who has a bug informs the community that they have been diagnosed with something or is it his/her duty or the right thing to do by letting everyone know and they should be checked before they spread the bug?

It's on record clearly that a member can post any personal medical issues they have as well as invite discussion about them so that part is clearly allowable.

We all know that speculating and calling someone out other than yourself is against the rules.

However, I do believe that if an individual contracts something, whether it be an STD, or even other illnesses such as the Flu, Mono, Strep, Staph, Hepatitis; he/she should be able to post it or pm those he/she has seen so they can take precautions and see Dr.

I know it's different for Providers than Hobbiests because for many Providers, this is their main source of income and they will still provide.

Hobbiests on the other hand, if ignorant of a bug they've contracted, have the opportunity to spread to their SO, children, etc. I know I have seen a few providers over the years who had the flu or strep throat while providing and within days so did I.
Yet you cannot send your child to school running a fever having been exposed to the flu right?

There is a lot of irresponsibility in the membership.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:24 AM   #9
agentx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Whispers, have to agree with your statement.

I think there may be a time when ECCIE also provides current test results for providers (and their clients).

The new strain of syphilis seen in S.A. is very concerning.
agentx is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:27 AM   #10
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Whispers, darling, come back with a more realistic scenario and I promise to keep an open mind and give an honest opinion.

However, the above hypothetical is not useful. Anyone who has kissed more than a handful of people has kissed someone with some form of herpes. It means nothing.

Rewrite your hypo with "scarier" facts and I will reconsider.

xoxo
Old 02-18-2014, 09:29 AM   #11
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Do you clinically name those you have been with that are not members of the board?
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:32 AM   #12
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentx View Post
Whispers, have to agree with your statement.

I think there may be a time when ECCIE also provides current test results for providers (and their clients).

The new strain of syphilis seen in S.A. is very concerning.
I disagree and stand by my statement that I think sex is far safer here than in the real world.

Here, BBFS is a shocking alert. In the civilian world it's commonplace. Even with cheating married people!
Old 02-18-2014, 11:03 AM   #13
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Do you clinically name those you have been with that are not members of the board?
Not here on this board.

Certainly to the authorities and via notifying them.

There is not clearing house set up that we can use to check out prospective dates in the civy world.

This board DOES exist as an information exchange about providers though.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:04 AM   #14
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
I disagree and stand by my statement that I think sex is far safer here than in the real world.

Here, BBFS is a shocking alert. In the civilian world it's commonplace. Even with cheating married people!

Speaking of and admitting to BBFS here is a "shocking alert" ????

It is also a rather unspoken reality of what goes on here far more often than people want to think about.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:23 AM   #15
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Speaking of and admitting to BBFS here is a "shocking alert".......

It is also a rather unspoken reality of what goes on here far more often than people want to think about.
I'm sure it does. But I can remember every hobby related time or swinger lifestyle related time that someone has wanted to go condomless. It's that small over 20 years. In contrast, I can only think of 5 civilian guys, of the 100s I've dated who initiated condom use.

You have to admit that's a rather good sampling. I will also add that of the guys I know who screw around, the ones who have caught a something have contracted whatever from a civilian, not once from a provider. A couple times from BB action at a strip club, Chlamydia once and Trichomoniasis the other. Nasty but not incurable.

My college roommate got a venereal wart on her lip from her boyfriend. But now there's a vaccine for that. And the wrestling team had a herpes outbreak on heir chests, that was nasty, but not as bad as the staph outbreak.

It's a scary world out there. You know that the Urban Legand about getting STDs from toilet seats? It's not totally false. Women used to sort of slide off the front edge and things like Trich could live there briefly in a public restroom. That's why the front part of public toilet seats is open now.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women