Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160701
Yssup Rider60029
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35444
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2010, 01:15 PM   #1
NYGman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2
Default International Play

I'm into travel, and I plan on hitting up amsterdam, brazil, and Costa Rica in the next two years. Now we have eccie.net for America, but does anyone know of any other sites for international fun?

Also, as an afterthought, who has ever taken a provider with them on a vacation?? It sounds like it would be a blast as you can pretty much have the experience of travelling with a girlfriend but not worry about any normal problems you might run into with a girlfriend on a trip. Any thoughts, comments, etc would be appreciated.
NYGman is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:30 PM   #2
nebtex1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

WorldSexguide ...

is a website (google it) that I used in the past ... however, their info is not necessarily current. Years ago they had some good info on Brazil (mostly Rio).

My personal int'l exerience is mostly Manila and TJ (I wasn't hobbying when I lived in Brazil decades ago).

Expect to get good overnight girl(s), for less the 1 hr in the US ... however, be careful ... do your research and use your gut (not your little head) to avoid ripe-offs and danger.

There is the potential for much better "bang" for your buck, but you have to be more careful overseas.
nebtex1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 01:34 PM   #3
NYGman
Valued Poster

Thanks, that was a big reason I asked is because aspd/eccie gives you that opportunity to be safe. Being comfortable and confident that a gun won't be flashed on you and not haveing to worry about a waste of time/money is important.
Old 01-25-2010, 06:16 PM   #4
Leah Ireland
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2966

I agree it's fun to go on holiday with a great date to a fun place... You should be clear about the laws and protocols where you go though.
Leah Ireland is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 06:57 PM   #5
nycflyer
Gaining Momentum

Location: Sitting across from you at the meeting. Noticing you, but you wouldn't know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGman View Post
who has ever taken a provider with them on a vacation?? It sounds like it would be a blast as you can pretty much have the experience of travelling with a girlfriend but not worry about any normal problems you might run into with a girlfriend on a trip. Any thoughts, comments, etc would be appreciated.
I have traveled with two companions on vacations and both times were fantastic. In both instances, I felt that our chemistry would make it a memorable time for us AND our compatability would give us the comfort to navigate any social situation we may come across. Both things are extremely important given that as much as you would like to think that every second of several days will be spend naked, drunk or both, in reality there are mornings, calls home to family, etc where even though you are together, you still need to give each other sufficient time and "space" each day.

In both instances, I also knew the real name of my companion (and she knew mine). While this may not be absolutely necessary on a domestic jaunt, on the trip I was on that involved international legs, I almost think it's a matter of each other's safety and security. Like when the immigration officer asks if you are traveling with anyone. "Yes, this lady. Her name? That's a good question"

Of course, there is the fantastic conversation you will inevitably have when another couple asks you how you met. My friend and I had too much fun ad libing with the poor couple completely out of the joke. Which makes it so much better...

I referred to her for the rest of the trip as Mrs. Kensington.
nycflyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 11:32 AM   #6
NYGman
Valued Poster

Definitely would be a lot of fun with a provider that you have a good rapport with NYCF. In Amsterdam or Costa Rica you won't have much trouble finding anything, still wondering if there is an ECCIEish website out there that is being kept current by other hobbyists......
Old 01-26-2010, 12:00 PM   #7
NYGman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebtex1 View Post
WorldSexguide ...

is a website (google it) that I used in the past ... however, their info is not necessarily current. Years ago they had some good info on Brazil (mostly Rio).

My personal int'l exerience is mostly Manila and TJ (I wasn't hobbying when I lived in Brazil decades ago).

Expect to get good overnight girl(s), for less the 1 hr in the US ... however, be careful ... do your research and use your gut (not your little head) to avoid ripe-offs and danger.

There is the potential for much better "bang" for your buck, but you have to be more careful overseas.
NT, My boss is going to send you an invoice for the 3 hours of my time I spent on this site today. lol