Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > Coed Discussions - Iowa
Coed Discussions - Iowa Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47771
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2013, 09:32 AM   #1
Irish14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Unexpected Happenings...

"The best things in life are unexpected - because there were no expectations."
Eli Khamarov

It's truly funny how life has a way of throwing the most unexpected things one's way. Last night was one of those moments. After spending the majority of my day on a work related project, I came home in a relatively poor mood. The week had taken it's toll on me and all I wanted was a long hot shower and a stiff drink... So that's exactly what I did... At 10:22pm, an unusual text pops up on my phone from a number I didn't recognize.

"Are you awake?"

Now we've all gotten messages that leave us scratching our heads thinking, "Who in the Hell is this?" and this one had me perplexed. As I tried to reconcile the number in my head a second text pops up.

"It's Miranda.. I know it's been awhile but I was wondering if I could stop by"

Completely shocked, I simply responded "Of course.."

Now Miranda (Not her real name) had been my ultimate ATF from 2008 to 2012. The Hobby Gods had blessed me with her about a year after my divorce when I found her working for some agency I literally found in the Yellow Pages. I was her 3rd date in the Hobby and what evolved was something of a True Romance type of story minus a pimp, drugs and LE...

Miranda was never "heavy up in the game" and was only doing the Hobby thing to get through a rough stretch in her life. Shit... At the time so was I. From the 1st night we met, it was damn near perfect chemistry. The sex was phenomenal but more importantly, she was so easy to talk to and we loved so many of the same things, most notably our passion for music. Miranda was so cool that she even went fishing with me on several occasions!

It was all so perfect. For 4 years we met about twice a month and every encounter was pure bliss. Best $$$ I've ever spent... But... All good things must come to an end. Miranda had some things in her life change and was no longer going to be able to see me. This was December, 2012. While it sucked for me... I was so very happy for her. She had gotten engaged to her long time friend and I respected her decision to dedicate herself to him. We stayed in contact with one another over the months but as life will have it, we slowly faded apart.

So the time is now 11:01pm when I her the doorbell ring. Jesus Christ the butterflies in my stomach were so thick I didn't think I would be able to walk! Somehow I managed and when I opened the door, there she was. There are no words I can use to describe her beauty. To me, she is perfect. Miranda stands about 5'4" and weighs just shy of 120lbs. She is half Hispanic and carries all the attributes... Tan skin and beautiful big brown eyes... She's an avid work-out freak and her body is ultra toned. And that smile.. Damn that smile... It makes me melt every time.

"How are you?" she asked with a smile.

"I'm great baby.. How are you? Please come in.." I responded.

Once inside, I began to ask her how everything had been going when she gently grabbed my face and laid a huge kiss on me. All the emotions flooded back in my head like a freight train.. It was almost too much.. We broke from our DFK embrace and she handed me a CD.

With her trademark evil little grin, she said "Go upstairs and put it on track 4. Get comfortable and I'll be up in a quick minute." Holy shit I thought!!! Is this really happening! Indeed it was...

Up the stairs I go and put the CD in. Now track #4 is one of my favorite Eric Clapton songs... "Pilgrim". I love the guitar riff in it but after all, it is Eric Clapton who is one of the best guitarists of all time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V9tSQuIzbQ

I quickly undress and get in bed. I felt like an teenager who was about to get laid for the 1st time! The anticipation was killing me! With that she came into the candle lit room. Oh..... My..... Fucking.... God.....

Miranda always loved to get dressed up for our meetings. My favorite was always the naughty school girl outfit although the outfit tonight rivaled that! Miranda had on knee high white boots with 6 inch heals and matching bra and panties. The white was electric as it popped against her beautiful tan skin... She was stunning! As Mr. Clapton did his thing on the guitar, she made her way to the bed with every step sexier than the 1st. She climbed on top of me and asked..

"Do you miss me?"

"Very much" I responded.

We began kissing and what ensued was pure & uncut euphoria. After about 45 minutes of passionate kissing, sucking and fucking, she was in my arms with her head on my chest as we both caught our breaths. I rubbed my finger tips over her back as we talked about everything that had been going on. As she was in the middle of a sentence, she stopped suddenly. "Bittersweet" had just began playing. "I love this song..." she said softly. We just laid there listening to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuUNfC3tTI8

Miranda and I talked into the night until we both fell asleep...

I awoke this morning to an empty bed. On the nightstand was a note that simply read "Thank You Baby.." Underneath it were the panties she had been wearing..

One of the greatest nights I've ever had. Who knows if I'll ever see her again... Maybe.. Just maybe... I have hope.
Irish14 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #2
lycurgus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Now I need a shower and a stiff drink.
lycurgus is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 04:58 PM   #3
lycurgus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

This is why you are my role model, Irish.
lycurgus is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:00 PM   #4
Irish14
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycurgus View Post
This is why you are my role model, Irish.
Love ya Lycurgus...
Old 11-04-2013, 06:47 PM   #5
cyfan769
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Irish, when I grow up I want to be like you. You're my hero man !
cyfan769 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:57 PM   #6
Irish14
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyfan769 View Post
Irish, when I grow up I want to be like you. You're my hero man !
Now u know I love u Cy!!!! Lmao!!
Old 11-07-2013, 07:55 AM   #7
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

oooohhweeee well I have a big grin (probably not as big as Irish's was when it was all done) .... hot.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:01 PM   #8
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Damnit. Why can't a guy do that to me?
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 01:20 PM   #9
Irish14
Valued Poster

Ms. Mocha... I had a grin alright

Ms. Elena... I'm allergic to cats and scared of whips! Lol!
Old 11-07-2013, 01:45 PM   #10
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Live on the edge Irish
Old 11-07-2013, 01:50 PM   #11
Irish14
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Live on the edge Irish
I will say watching you help quarterback the meet & greet thread did turn me on....
Old 11-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #12
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish14 View Post
I will say watching you help quarterback the meet & greet thread did turn me on....
Oh darlin', that's nothing. You should see when I............................. ....

Old 11-08-2013, 11:27 AM   #13
tiffanympls
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 156408
My ECCIE Reviews

See? Now the pressure is on…how can I possibly top that next Friday Irish?!? lol!
tiffanympls is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 11:31 AM   #14
Irish14
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanympls View Post
See? Now the pressure is on…how can I possibly top that next Friday Irish?!? lol!
Well Ms. Berkshire, I'm confident in your abilities ma'am
Old 11-08-2013, 11:45 AM   #15
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
Damnit. Why can't a guy do that to me?
What? Knock on your door, change into boots and stay the night?

Well done Irish, good for you sir.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women