Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 03-14-2013, 09:18 AM   #1
Kodakmoment
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default Total Daily Appointments

Lets get some responses here, how many appointments do the ladies book a busy day? Are you ok with seeing a provider back to back after they admit a time slot was filled before you? Or do you mainly see the ladies who only book a minimum? Thoughts? Comments?
Kodakmoment is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:05 AM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

I like low volume,but only the provider knows.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:19 AM   #3
KenMonk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

This question has been asked and answered 100 times. Regardless of any answer, I don't know, nor do I want to know.

All that I have ever asked is that she be clean and respect me as she expects me to respect her and to also be clean. What a lady does outside of any relationship, meeting, or understanding she and I have together is her deal, not mine.

The question will eat at your brain and can ruin sessions for yourself. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
KenMonk is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:21 AM   #4
Starry69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
The question will eat at your brain and can ruin sessions for yourself. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Yep.
Starry69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:57 AM   #5
mexmex50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I try to book sessions before noon I don't want to be the cleanup man.
mexmex50 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:34 PM   #6
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Yea, like any of the ladies are going to honestly tell us what their typical daily volume is...and quite frankly it really is none of our business. Plus it would not take a rocket scientist to figure who the higher volume providers are.

And regarding the question....is anyone OK with any of us being "slotted". Do you enjoy waiting an hour in line to get your driver's license renewed???? But many of us
still wait until the last minute to do it, lol

Remeber folks, high level war tatics are not required to play in the hobby. Research answers many questions
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:43 PM   #7
Smoking Monkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I really don't mind where I'm at in line...I just don't want to meet the previous guy on the stairs and I don't want to taste latex! Is that too much to ask?
Smoking Monkey is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:55 PM   #8
bbwlover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

This is why I like to see the shower. Surprisingly though, many ladies either don't seem to want to shower while i'm there ( I suppose there could be a perceived security issue) or they say they just showered ( not always true. I know because I have methods). I like to get uninhibited, it's why I have the hobby, and it really slows me down if I have hygiene questions running around my head.
bbwlover is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:46 PM   #9
bartipero
Valued Poster

Do the math at $200 an hour and figure what it takes to make house payment/rent, car payment, utilities, fashion cost estimates and pocket cash, assume some occasional whales to offset some and you have an idea at least. Take your own expenses and use it as a number to divide hourly rate by for an estimate. You can expect after hotel and air fare or car expense someone in town a short time is going to want to cover it at a profit.

But even anonymously it's a great curiosity for the reason noted. Periodically touching on it is no big deal to me despite past threads since it's an update and people file through. We forecast housing, so why not hobby. Good luck getting stats.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:29 PM   #10
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodakmoment View Post
Lets get some responses here, how many appointments do the ladies book a busy day?
On a busy day, one client.
I'm the definition of low volume.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:19 PM   #11
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartipero View Post
Do the math at $200 an hour and figure what it takes to make house payment/rent, car payment, utilities, fashion cost estimates and pocket cash, assume some occasional whales to offset some and you have an idea at least. Take your own expenses and use it as a number to divide hourly rate by for an estimate. You can expect after hotel and air fare or car expense someone in town a short time is going to want to cover it at a profit.

But even anonymously it's a great curiosity for the reason noted. Periodically touching on it is no big deal to me despite past threads since it's an update and people file through. We forecast housing, so why not hobby. Good luck getting stats.
Hey bartipero...don't forget to use pi as your denominator in your stats, lol

btw, just joking around...not flamining
Guest102513-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:00 PM   #12
blade78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
This question has been asked and answered 100 times. Regardless of any answer, I don't know, nor do I want to know.

All that I have ever asked is that she be clean and respect me as she expects me to respect her and to also be clean. What a lady does outside of any relationship, meeting, or understanding she and I have together is her deal, not mine.

I used to have a GF,then she told me something like what you wrote..........and she was no longer my GF,I havent seen her since...***********

No place for violence or reference to the same
Modda
blade78 is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:03 PM   #13
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

This is why I don't want to read the "Short Notice" thread. It gives me a bad impression of a lady when she posts "Due to a cancellation I have availability from 2:00 to 5:00 today." All I can think is "Who did you see until 2:00, and will I run into your 5:00 date when I am leaving?"

Now, I understand that she may not be stacked up back to back. Maybe she won't get to the hotel until 2:00 and to pick her kids up from day care at 5:00. But I can't know for sure. I realize this is irrational, but I can't help it. I also realize that any provider could be seeing guys all day back-to-back and I might never know. That's fine. I just don't want to know.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:52 PM   #14
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Like may others who have already responded to this thread, I really don't care, to an extent, how many guys a lady sees. Obviously, if she's a popular lady who does things right, she's going to be busy!

If she's openly bragging about how many guys she sees, if she's trying to fit appointments into small windows of opportunity, if she's rushing you in and rushing you out... then I have no interest.

It's the ones that manage their business efficiently and effectively and treat you (before, during, and after) as if you are her only client that are keepers, IMHO.
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:38 PM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
On a busy day, one client.
I'm the definition of low volume.

One a day is fine for me..
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net