Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47584
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35411
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-22-2010, 02:08 PM   #1
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2454
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lower Rates....One Year Ago... ?? So confused :(

Sweet Gents:

I've noticed many girls are advertising in the 100s for hourly engagements. Last year around June, I emerged and was one of the top girls in the SATX market (still am per my last visit), but when I began, I introduced an hourly rate of 180/hr and was swamped with hundreds of inquiries in a 3 day period. Shortly after, in July of 2009, I increased my rates dramatically. I simply refuse to go less than 250/300/hour with new clients because my woman-hood is very sacred to me and because a gentleman wanting more of an experience will pay a little more up front and be grandfathered into a much lower rate.

In Austin, many girls have increased their rates to 300/hr and I've noticed the trend after I made the jump in Dec 2009 to go to 300/hr - 75 min in Jan 2010. Since then, it seems like I book several appointments at a minimum of 300-400. With repeats, they are wanting longer sessions because they love my company and VIP services.

So, this last trip, I did something ballsy, I ran an ad for 300/90 minutes and was swampted to the "T" with clients wanting to see me. I am low volume, so those who saw me mentioned they were willing to see me again. Some were former military, so again, I discounted their repeat rate so they won't have to go elsewhere. Granted, I always have a nice hotel and any alcoholic beverage readily available with a glittered doll who doesn't clock-watch. It was an amazing sold-out tour!!!! I am now shifting to becoming an SATX (incall mostly) provider, but will cater to my Los Angeles and Austin clients regularly. Are most men willing to pay $200 - $300/hr in the SATX market? I get 300/hr consistently in Austin and $500/hr in Los Angeles, so I am trying to undertand the SATX market since it is so confusing to me Would most men be willing to pay $300/hr? I'm just trying to understand the SATX market, but am fortunate to have great repeat clients!!!!

xoxo

Respectfully,

Angelina
Old 05-22-2010, 02:32 PM   #2
FootLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Understanding the SATX market...it ain't Austin...

I have been in this "market" quite a few years now, and my observation and experience is that "most" guys in this market are in the 150-200 per hour range when seeking a provider. My personal experience is also that I have had some outstanding experiences for under 200...

There are some guys that will pay 300...just not "most". And some will pay an "occasional" 300, but not a "regular" 300...I think if a girl is 'stuck' on the number 300 (as some are, for some reason), she probably should plant herself in the Austin or Dallas markets (and accept the higher cost of living there).

I personally like to stay in the 200 realm when here, but I realize San Antonio is one of the lowest wage and cost-of-living places, so when I travel elsewhere I know hobbying will be more expensive.

Hope this helps, Angelina, and sorry we could not hook up the other day.
Old 05-22-2010, 03:55 PM   #3
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

San Antonio is a lower economy than Austin or Houston..that range is being in 200 to 225. There are some people that can be in the higher dollar range but for the most part it is 200.
Old 05-22-2010, 05:31 PM   #4
BigAl69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Angelina. Concur w/both replies. That said, the lady sets the rate - based on numerous factors, and then it's up to the guys to say yes/no. Although not ever having the "pleasure" of your company, I've seen your website, read some of your reviews - and am SURE there are men in SA that will pay what you request for your private company. And, if I didn't have a new wife that has a nose for women better than a blood-hound on CSI, would be one of those gentlemen....

BigAl
Old 05-22-2010, 06:00 PM   #5
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Standing in agreement with the above also.

I was smart enough not to try to contact you (even though I REALLY wanted to) when I saw your rate.

I think you would be much more comfortable in the other TX cities with the $300/hr range.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:04 PM   #6
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Angelina...welcome back hon! Yes, there are many ladies that are advertising very low now. I attribute that to the many new ladies registering on ECCIE, and generating new services and competition.

IMHO...and not to disrespect any of the beautiful ladies here...but there are very few ladies that would be your competition...and I include myself in that circle. I would set a donation that you feel is comfortable and fair for your service level. There are still a few of us that advertise between the 200-250 donation and do just fine. So, I don't see that you would have a problem here.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:28 PM   #7
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default You are correct

FootLong,

You are so correct. I get the sense that most men don't want to pay 3 benjamins. Many girls will advertise under $200 for reasons which include no incall, having kids, a significant other, but I have never been married and don't have kids and always give my clients the very best in SATX. One client cited that my incall was by far the most luxurious he has ever seen. For me, it is not a "wham bam thank you, mam" experience, but rather a unforgettable experience that is 1st class.

As for $200/hr. I have no qualms grandfathering my favorite clients like you into that rate for 60-90 minutes in SATX city limits. It's just so unbelievable that I spent more on a deep tissue massage in Austin than what most girls advertise on the SATX boards for hourly sessions. I don't know, but my part-time non-hobby career pays me more hourly that what a $150/hour girl would charge. I don't have to give a big part of myself in my non-hobby career.

So, if I became a $220 - $250/hr girl, would most hobbiests be happy? It is all so confusing to me. I am comfortable at my current rates and have not had a drop in business in the cities I tour. I just don't understand how rates dropped dramatically from last year to this year. It's sort of scary.

In any event, I can't wait to see you again, my sexy friend.

Respectfully,

Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootLong View Post
Understanding the SATX market...it ain't Austin...

I have been in this "market" quite a few years now, and my observation and experience is that "most" guys in this market are in the 150-200 per hour range when seeking a provider. My personal experience is also that I have had some outstanding experiences for under 200...

There are some guys that will pay 300...just not "most". And some will pay an "occasional" 300, but not a "regular" 300...I think if a girl is 'stuck' on the number 300 (as some are, for some reason), she probably should plant herself in the Austin or Dallas markets (and accept the higher cost of living there).

I personally like to stay in the 200 realm when here, but I realize San Antonio is one of the lowest wage and cost-of-living places, so when I travel elsewhere I know hobbying will be more expensive.

Hope this helps, Angelina, and sorry we could not hook up the other day.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:30 PM   #8
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Great observations, thanks sweetheart!

All great observations! I can't remember the last time I advertised for 200!!! Even in SATX, was slammed at 240/hour just 10 months ago. No qualms grandfathering new clients into a $240/hour rate, but I would never advertise below $200. It's my mecca and woman-hood I am advertising. I am not a massage therapist. I am a VIP provider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickupkid View Post
San Antonio is a lower economy than Austin or Houston..that range is being in 200 to 225. There are some people that can be in the higher dollar range but for the most part it is 200.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:31 PM   #9
CALIFORNIAN
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelina Adams View Post
Some were former military, so again, I discounted their repeat rate so they won't have to go elsewhere.
Angelina
Hey Angelina, I'm not former military but would you be willing to discount my rate?
Old 05-22-2010, 06:33 PM   #10
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You are too sweet! Thank you for your words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl69 View Post
Angelina. Concur w/both replies. That said, the lady sets the rate - based on numerous factors, and then it's up to the guys to say yes/no. Although not ever having the "pleasure" of your company, I've seen your website, read some of your reviews - and am SURE there are men in SA that will pay what you request for your private company. And, if I didn't have a new wife that has a nose for women better than a blood-hound on CSI, would be one of those gentlemen....

BigAl
Old 05-22-2010, 06:37 PM   #11
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Smart enough?! Yikes, that sort of hurts, but I am a big girl and love constructive criticism. Well, I am not like the other girls....I have had 4 clients tell me that they were happy they took the chance to see me because of the intellectual mixed with the passionate and the gorgeous atmosphere.

Maybe it is fair to say that I am smart enough to see clients who value quality over quantity. Most girls who advertise in the 100s probably see more than one client a day and that is grossly high volume for me. My clients prefer to be the only client for that day and I'd like to keep it that way.

Respectfully,

Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Standing in agreement with the above also.

I was smart enough not to try to contact you (even though I REALLY wanted to) when I saw your rate.

I think you would be much more comfortable in the other TX cities with the $300/hr range.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:42 PM   #12
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default You are GORGEOUS, LN - so flattered ;)

Likinikki,

You are a doll and I hear nothing but amazing things about you because you are a class-act!!! See, I had no problems with my rates considering this past trip was a success. This is why I am confused at the ridiculously lower "massage rates" for full service. Not trying to insult those who do advertise below a certain rate, but the day I have to is the day I use my brain to make more $$$ not using what is sacred to me. Your words are very sweet and I thank you certainly are in my league if not higher. I have an affinity for Asian women

Well, I'd like to stick to those who prefer quality over quantity. I have career that takes up a lot of my time and am grateful to those who want the total experience rather than the average

Stay beautiful and positive.....

Regards,

Angelina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likinikki View Post
Hi Angelina...welcome back hon! Yes, there are many ladies that are advertising very low now. I attribute that to the many new ladies registering on ECCIE, and generating new services and competition.

IMHO...and not to disrespect any of the beautiful ladies here...but there are very few ladies that would be your competition...and I include myself in that circle. I would set a donation that you feel is comfortable and fair for your service level. There are still a few of us that advertise between the 200-250 donation and do just fine. So, I don't see that you would have a problem here.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:45 PM   #13
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I did not mean that as a spite in any way whatsoever.

I knew that there were going to be enough people beating on your door at that rate that it would be fruitless to even try to get a call in edgewise (and your " and was swampted to the "T"" comment proved me correct.)

I'm glad I was not one of the masses trying to contact you because I didn't want you to have to contact me and polite tell me your dance card was full.

By all mean, I'd LOVE to meet you. Your a very HOT commodity that alot of people are trying to get hold of. You're doing good girl.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:46 PM   #14
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

AA,
Regardless of what you set your rates at. Keep in mind. Men WILL go elsewhere.
You lowering your rates will not keep them from enjoying the company of other women. It's just how men are. (based on your response in your initail post).
Lastly, being a glittered provider is one of the worst ways you can look when your client shows up. (again based on your initial response).
No hobbyists needs to return to the office nor home with glitter on them.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:47 PM   #15
Guest082413-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Rolex boy!

Hey, didn't I already "discount" you infinitely for buying me a $10,000 watch?!?!?! <3 Thank you for always treating my like a lady with a brain and heart of a "gold". Thanks for helping finance my post-grad degree with your grandfathered donations. Can't wait until tomorrow.

xoxo

A

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALIFORNIAN View Post
Hey Angelina, I'm not former military but would you be willing to discount my rate?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women