Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47677
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2024, 11:17 AM   #1
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98
Default Warmonger Senile Biden

Number of new wars in which President Trump involved the US in 4 years: 0.

Number of new wars in which Senile Biden involved the US in 4 years: 3 (Ukraine, Gaza, Yemen).
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 11:42 AM   #2
berryberry
Valued Poster

I agree with Tom Cotton - One of Senile Biden's first moves in office was to remove the terrorist designation from the Houthi terrorists.

It was an early sign that his Administration would be weak, unserious about national security, and desperate to appease Iran.
Old 01-12-2024, 11:56 AM   #3
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Number of attempts to overthrow the government under the Trump administration, by the Trump administration: 1
Number of attempts to overthrow the government under the Biden administration, by the Biden administration: 0
Interesting!

Though you can't really call America a world power if we aren't swinging our heft in wars.

How about this. How many wars were (or conflicts, whatever) were started between other countries during Trump's administration? I don't recall seeing anything on the news. Can't quite get involved in a war if there isn't any war to send troops to, can you?
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 12:54 PM   #4
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

We must defend Israel and ourselves. We eliminated major threats in Yemen with low casualties reported.
This is not warmongering Berry
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 01:40 PM   #5
Cody69
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Welcome back BerryBerry, I am glad you found better things to do with your time when you were on vacation from here. Nice to see your posts again. I enjoy and have really missed them.

As far as Ukraine is concerned their probably wouldn't have been a war if Trump would have not held them hostage by not allocating aid that was allotted to them. Everybody remembers that PERFECT PHONE CALL correct?

As far as Gaza and the USA we had nothing to do with it. They do now because we are Israel's allies and we support them during war time. Gaza attacked Israel first and we support Israel during this time. Iran and Yemen are attacking USA's bases and boats. Biden stood up for our country. The USA had to stand up for themselves, we don't want to be any ones bitch.

CBS usually explains all of this on the seven o'clock news. ABC does at six thirty.
Cody69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 01:47 PM   #6
berryberry
Valued Poster

Senile Biden has made the world a much more dangerous place

Even his fellow leftists have called him out

Fellow progressive Democrats expressed anger with President Joe Biden over his authorization of airstrikes against Iran-backed Houthi rebels in Yemen without congressional approval.
Old 01-12-2024, 01:53 PM   #7
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
Welcome back BerryBerry,

As far as Ukraine is concerned their probably wouldn't have been a war if Trump would have not held them hostage by not allocating aid that was allotted to them. Everybody remembers that PERFECT PHONE CALL correct?

CBS usually explains all of this on the seven o'clock news. ABC does at six thirty.
Thank you

You do realize it was Senile Biden who blackmailed Ukraine, don't you. But regardless, that had nothing to do with the war in Ukraine where they continue to get their asses kicked

As to CBS and ABC and their reporting on Senile Biden's wars - you may want to consider some real news sources other than their DNC propaganda
Old 01-12-2024, 02:04 PM   #8
winn dixie
Valued Poster

I applaud what Joe has done with gaza and Yemen. The USA is not a0t war right now. Biden ordered strategic air attacks in Yemen. Trumpf ordered a few air attacks himself that both sides cheered and complained. Can't have it both ways when you're guy ain't prez .
Biden did a good job. It pains me to say that
But honest credit where it's due
Old 01-12-2024, 02:09 PM   #9
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Total of wars Joe has the USA in.....
Zero
No article of war has been declared and no actual boots on the ground.
Trumpf like I posted did the same thing ordering air strikes. Ordering ships to regions. And giving aide.
Sorry.......

Memes and falsehoods.
Old 01-12-2024, 02:17 PM   #10
berryberry
Valued Poster

Old 01-12-2024, 02:17 PM   #11
berryberry
Valued Poster

A clearly Democratic member of Congress essentially says the White House needs to keep lying publicly about Ukraine because Senile Biden is running for re-election

Old 01-12-2024, 02:18 PM   #12
Cody69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Thank you

You do realize it was Senile Biden who blackmailed Ukraine, don't you. But regardless, that had nothing to do with the war in Ukraine where they continue to get their asses kicked

As to CBS and ABC and their reporting on Senile Biden's wars - you may want to consider some real news sources other than their DNC propaganda
berryberry "As to CBS and ABC and their reporting on Senile Biden's wars - you may want to consider some real news sources other than their DNC propaganda"

Thanks for the heads up on news channels but for now I am going to stick with these networks they haven't had to spend millions in fines and I personally never have caught them in blatant lies like other news sources I have seen on here. Plus they post the good and bad from both parties not just one party.

Thanks anyway.
Old 01-12-2024, 02:24 PM   #13
Cody69
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Senile Biden has made the world a much more dangerous place

Even his fellow leftists have called him out

Fellow progressive Democrats expressed anger with President Joe Biden over his authorization of airstrikes against Iran-backed Houthi rebels in Yemen without congressional approval.
Berryberry "Senile Biden has made the world a much more dangerous place

Even his fellow leftists have called him out"

Where in the USA is it more dangerous? Not in Pittsburgh. Their haven't been any riots to my knowledge in the USA. In Pittsburgh I know in the daytime downtown at least a lot safer than in years past.

Where in the World have Biden done that?

What democrat's have been calling out Biden?
Old 01-12-2024, 02:43 PM   #14
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I applaud what Joe has done with gaza and Yemen. The USA is not a0t war right now.
I agree with Tucker Carlson: Blinken claims we’re bombing Yemen to protect oppressed poor people, and no doubt to protect democracy. Please. This is the next step toward full scale war with Iran, which the foreign policy ghouls in Washington have been fantasizing about for decades. Keep that in mind as this progresses.

Just like Senile Biden used the Ukrainian people as a meat grinder in a proxy war versus Russia
Old 01-12-2024, 02:46 PM   #15
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody69 View Post
Berryberry "Senile Biden has made the world a much more dangerous place

Even his fellow leftists have called him out"

Where in the USA is it more dangerous? Not in Pittsburgh. Their haven't been any riots to my knowledge in the USA. In Pittsburgh I know in the daytime downtown at least a lot safer than in years past.

Where in the World have Biden done that?

What democrat's have been calling out Biden?
The world is much bigger than Pittsburgh. Again, Senile Biden has made the world a much more dangerous place

And just look up a number of Democrat and Republican politicians who have been outspoken criticizing Senile Biden for conducting airstrikes in Yemen without congressional approval. I guess they may not show that on propaganda sites like CBS and ABC but they are easy to find if you want the real facts

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women