Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47587
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 03-18-2023, 01:13 PM   #1
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default The game's afoot and the gloves are off the hands - it seems

Trump posted a two-part Truth:

Quote:
OUR NATION IS NOW THIRD WORLD & DYING. THE AMERICAN DREAM IS DEAD! THE RADICAL LEFT ANARCHISTS HAVE STOLLEN OUR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, AND WITH IT, THE HEART OF OUR OUR COUNTRY. AMERICAN PATRIOTS ARE BEING ARRESTED & HELD IN CAPTIVITY LIKE ANIMALS, WHILE CRIMINALS & LEFTIST THUGS ARE ALLOWED TO ROAM THE STREETS, KILLING & BURNING WITH NO RETRIBUTION. MILLIONS ARE FLOODING THROUGH OUR OPEN BOARDERS, MANY FROM PRISONS & MENTAL INSTITUTIONS. CRIME & INFLATION ARE DESTROYING OUR VERY WAY OF LIFE…

Page 2: NOW ILLEGAL LEAKS FROM A CORRUPT & HIGHLY POLITICAL MANHATTAN DISTRICT ATTORNEYS OFFICE, WHICH HAS ALLOWED NEW RECORDS TO BE SET IN VIOLENT CRIME & WHOSE LEADER IS FUNDED BY GEORGE SOROS, INDICATE THAT, WITH NO CRIME BEING ABLE TO BE PROVEN, & BASED ON AN OLD & FULLY DEBUNKED (BY NUMEROUS OTHER PROSECUTORS!) FAIRYTALE, THE FAR & AWAY LEADING REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE & FORMER PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WILL BE ARRESTED ON TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. PROTEST, TAKE OUR NATION BACK!
No more Mr/Ms/Mrs/They/Them nice guy/gal/it/whatever

P.S. Good Advice:
Quote:
Jim Hanson called on conservatives to stay calm and not take J6 bait: “This is a dangerous moment Be smart Watch for provocateurs Look for false flags Don’t give them any help”
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 01:24 PM   #2
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Poor Mr. Trump

Looks like he needs a "hand" to remove the "foot" from his "mouth".

His closet is full of false flags and false information.

All to benefit Mr. Trump himself.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 01:36 PM   #3
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46
Default Gloves Off!

If he's allowed to go free, then something really wrong is going on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Trump posted a two-part Truth:

No more Mr/Ms/Mrs/They/Them nice guy/gal/it/whatever

P.S. Good Advice:

The words of a desperate man before he goes to prison. Let him run for president from his cell.

Justice.

For all.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 01:38 PM   #4
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Old 03-18-2023, 01:52 PM   #5
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Don't be like Che

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQHwp2ey7ZA

I'm sure you watch this daily on your Walkman and probably already know where to Fast Forward to the part where he was in charge of executions in Cuba. Spoiler Alert: He was executed
Old 03-18-2023, 02:49 PM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

NCSWIC
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 02:58 PM   #7
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Make Trump great again
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 09:44 PM   #8
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 07:10 AM   #9
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Remember these Two Little things

Thing #1:
This is the prosecution's star witness, Michael Cohen, aka Felony Convict #365923, i.e. the person that actually paid Stormy Daniels $$ and had her sign an NDA
Quote:
Department of Justice
U.S. Attorney’s Office
Southern District of New York

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Michael Cohen Sentenced To 3 Years In Prison

U.S. Attorney’s Office Also Announces Non-Prosecution Agreement with American Media, Inc., Related to Its Payment of $150,000 to a Woman to Influence 2016 Presidential Election

Robert Khuzami, Attorney for the United States, Acting Under Authority Conferred by 28 U.S.C. § 515, announced that MICHAEL COHEN was sentenced today to three years in prison for tax evasion, making false statements to a federally insured bank, and campaign finance violations. COHEN pled guilty on August 21, 2018, to an eight-count information before U.S. District Judge William H. Pauley III, who imposed today’s sentence. In a separate prosecution brought by the Special Counsel’s Office (“SCO”), COHEN pled guilty on November 29, 2018 to one count of making false statements to the U.S. Congress and was also sentenced on that case today, receiving a two-month concurrent sentence.

According to the allegations in Information 18 Cr. 602 (WHP), filed by the United States States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York (the “Office”), as well as previous court filings and statements in public court proceedings:

Between 2012 and 2016, COHEN concealed more than $4 million in personal income from the Internal Revenue Service, avoiding more than $1.3 million in income tax. COHEN also made false statements to a federally insured financial institution to obtain a $500,000 home equity loan. Finally, in 2016, COHEN made or caused two separate payments to women to ensure that they did not publicly disclose their alleged affairs with a presidential candidate in advance of the election. In one instance, COHEN caused American Media, Inc. (“AMI”), which was identified in previous court filings as “Corporation-1,” to make a $150,000 payment to one woman; in the other, COHEN made a $130,000 payment to another woman through an LLC he incorporated for the purpose of making the payment. COHEN was reimbursed for the latter payment in monthly installments disguised as payments for legal services performed pursuant to a retainer, when in fact no such retainer existed. COHEN made or caused both of these payments in order to influence the 2016 election and did so in coordination with one or more members of the campaign.

In addition to the sentence of imprisonment, Judge Pauley also ordered COHEN, 52, of New York, New York, to pay a fine of $50,000, to forfeit $500,000, to pay $1,393,858 in restitution to the IRS, and to pay a mandatory $800 special assessment. Separately, COHEN was ordered to pay a $50,000 fine and to pay a $100 special assessment in the case brought by the SCO. COHEN was also sentenced to concurrent three-year terms of supervised release in both cases, to follow his term of imprisonment.

The Office also announced today that it has previously reached a non-prosecution agreement with AMI, in connection with AMI’s role in making the above-described $150,000 payment before the 2016 presidential election. As a part of the agreement, AMI admitted that it made the $150,000 payment in concert with a candidate’s presidential campaign, and in order to ensure that the woman did not publicize damaging allegations about the candidate before the 2016 presidential election. AMI further admitted that its principal purpose in making the payment was to suppress the woman’s story so as to prevent it from influencing the election.

Assuming AMI’s continued compliance with the agreement, the Office has agreed not to prosecute AMI for its role in that payment. The agreement also acknowledges, among other things, AMI’s acceptance of responsibility, its substantial and important assistance in this investigation, and its agreement to provide cooperation in the future and implement specific improvements to its internal compliance to prevent future violations of the federal campaign finance laws. These improvements include distributing written standards regarding federal election laws to its employees and conducting annual training concerning these standards.

Mr. Khuzami praised the work of the Federal Bureau of Investigation; the Internal Revenue Service, Criminal Investigation; and the Special Agents of the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

This case is being handled by the Office’s Public Corruption Unit. Assistant U.S. Attorneys Andrea M. Griswold, Rachel Maimin, Thomas McKay, and Nicolas Roos are in charge of the prosecution.
Thing #2:
Trump does not personally do his own taxes and SEC/FEC filings. He would have a team of accountants and lawyers handling those things. He just doesn't stroll in to HR Block, with a shoe box full of receipts, come tax time.
Old 03-19-2023, 07:41 AM   #10
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Thing #1:
This is the prosecution's star witness, Michael Cohen, aka Felony Convict #365923, i.e. the person that actually paid Stormy Daniels $$ and had her sign an NDAThing #2:
Trump does not personally do his own taxes and SEC/FEC filings. He would have a team of accountants and lawyers handling those things. He just doesn't stroll in to HR Block, with a shoe box full of receipts, come tax time.
My taxes are done by Turbotax. I assume the bottomline is correct but it is my signature at the bottom of the page that says I am submitting the return and I verify it is correct. Same with Trump. He must sign his return and he is guaranteeing the content is correct,
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 08:01 AM   #11
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Look up, the world is a strange place

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
My taxes are done by Turbotax. I assume the bottomline is correct but it is my signature at the bottom of the page that says I am submitting the return and I verify it is correct. Same with Trump. He must sign his return and he is guaranteeing the content is correct,
Look at the line that says Paid Preparer, replete with it's very own signature line, for, duh-oh, the paid preparer.

Pro Tip: The paid preparer has two jobs:
#1 Keep you out of IRS jail
#2 Stiff the IRS for as much as legally possible
Old 03-19-2023, 11:42 AM   #12
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

Meh, I do my own lying to the IRS. I don't commission others to do my dirty work. This is all going to collapse. It's only purpose is for the process to serve as the punishment because the nomination process is starting. The NYC courts will run this right up to the 2024 election and past if necessary. I've been predicting it for over a year.... why is anyone surprised that Democrats are this stupid? They are oblivious to the precedent they are setting because they intend to steal every election from here on out.

This will only be fixed by some tyrants watering the liberty tree with their blood.
texassapper is online now   Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 12:00 PM   #13
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

That's why I post Kathy's art. Let's hope that's the fix.
Old 03-19-2023, 12:19 PM   #14
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thing #1:
This is the prosecution's star witness, Michael Cohen, aka Felony Convict #365923, i.e. the person that actually paid Stormy Daniels $$ and had her sign an NDAThing #2:

He always has his lawyer as an excuse for lack of receipts. If he pays his lawyer to commit the crime, that's two-for-one. Doesn't excuse the first one the money is supposed to hide.

Who will his lawyer be? Will he settle out of court? Does he actually make it to court?

I can already imagine how pathetic his life can get. Use the legal and political system to walk right out of the court house and straight into a half-ass campaign speech. Ranting. Raving. Wouldn't that be some shit?

Old 03-20-2023, 05:10 AM   #15
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default What has one thumb and intends to use it for good?

What has one thumb and intends to use it to check for polyps in the colons of the Butt-Much clubbers, aka Commies?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women