Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas
Encounters - Strip Club - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-17-2022, 04:02 PM   #1
joeykid7675
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default The Lodge

Tried the lodge last night for something different and because I love seeing the pain of cowboy fans when they are losing.. No cover but beers were $8.25 like come on... saw 2 girls dance in the hour I was there then walked across the parking lot to longhorns and had something to eat...

Don't get me wrong the lodge looks cool inside but I was expecting more and better looking girls, not basically $9 beers and nothing it seems like a place for the wealthy and not the working man... so i left and went to bucks which always has girls and beers were $3
joeykid7675 is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 04:16 PM   #2
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

It IS NOT for the working man!

To be fair though, Sunday night there, on a Cowboy game night is probably THE worst time to be there.

If $3 beers is a priority for you, The Lodge is not the place for you. We all like different things!
TomCollins is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 07:32 AM   #3
Iron Chef
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I used to go to the Lodge all the time for their lunch specials. I stopped going a few months ago because it was always a ghost town!

Has anyone else noticed that the Lodge doesn't have any billboards up like every other gentlemen's club does?
Iron Chef is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 07:59 AM   #4
Kaptain1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

The Lodge is usually slow on game nights like Monday where Longhorn was crazy packed.

The Lodge is for if you want to spend money like Rhino and Men's Club, the dancers are hot too.

Their food is great every time we have been there.
Kaptain1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 08:11 PM   #5
joeykid7675
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Yeah the Rhino, men's club, and the lodge seem to be more about selling rooms and not guaranteeing anything... But all the clubs now a days seems to lean more towards the high rollers than the working man.. I was at buck wild's dallas on sunday they did the t-shirt dance and immediately after the dancers stepped off stage wit the tee's they all went to vip and sat down!!

I remember when i first started going to strip clubs it was a party atmosphere girls would hang out and drink and party and didn't get mad if you don't want dance i even hung out with girls otc got laid frequently without paying for it... now it's like if your not a millionaire your not worth it..
joeykid7675 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 03:43 PM   #6
Hobbyman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Most of today's strippers were still in grade school during the last recession so they are operating in uncharted territory. By this time next year most are in for a rude awakening. Many will not survive the coming downturn and those that do will be working more and earning less. I see it at a lot of the clubs already. Groups of dancers just setting around on their phones complaining that there are no customers. Girls that have been used to working one or two days a week and supplementing with some OTC are now working a full 5 days. Fewer and fewer men are willing to part with $400-500 for fun in the VIP room or $500++ for OTC. The same applies to the clubs themselves. The trend to charge higher and higher prices for drinks door fees and VIP rooms has about crested. I have been frequenting Dallas strip clubs for 50+ years and have seen this happen more than once. For those that remember the good old days hang on. Changes are coming.
Hobbyman is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2022, 07:17 AM   #7
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

LET'S GO BRANDON!!!!
onlyAMPs4menow is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 04:43 AM   #8
Orlando45
Registered Member

The "attitude" by some strippers and managers at the Lodge is the worst in the business. There is a sense of entitlement that no tip or amount of money tipped is enough. While it's ok to tip your favorite a bit too much, the typical Lodge customer-old money, trust fund, country club set have spoiled the non favorites with this awful attitude. A mix of Lodge stories and a bit of advice-
1- More than once managers have interrupted lap dances by putting their head between the customer and dancer to try to sell them VIP shit. If this happens stop the dance and tell the manger they just paid for it.
2-Strippers on side stages have rudely said that the tips on those stages should be at least a 20. If this happens put your money back in your pocket and walk away.
3-A stripper who you never met says, You want to go to VIP? Any answer other than NO is the wrong answer.
4-Dance price and anything else is spoken about before the dance starts
5-NEVER cash app or venmo these strippers a dime. You are paying for nothing and you help create this sense of entitlement. Feeling generous are you? Pay CASH. It has to be done in person, you at least are in their presence, having lunch, or more FUN.
Think I'm full of it or bossy.Throw your money in the air on a windy day, you probably will enjoy it more than going to the Lodge.
Orlando45 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 07:04 AM   #9
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

The lodge is for the Dallas folk that think they are a cut above. I go occasionally to be entertained by the snobbery.
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 11:27 AM   #10
Orlando45
Registered Member

Even if you are a "cut above", enabling this poor behavior/attitude only creates more of it
Orlando45 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 11:40 AM   #11
bipolar_cboy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

I have been going to clubs for about 12 years. In that time sometimes i was a spender ...sometimes not. I enjoyed it. Then and now the girls are always working and want to be paid. Still, pre-pandemic, I had a lot of girls I could hang out with or OTC. The scene has totally changed. I was VIP at the lodge. Knew the manager, knew the girls, knew the bartenders, knew some of the regulars. It felt like a real club, not just a joint. The place is just an across the board hustle now. The girls are ok but no match for what worked there a few years ago. they want 100 for three dances or they are out- what bullshit. The place rarely has a crowd. For me, Its kind of a beating to bother. I am done going there.

The Mens club redecorated again but rarely worth the admission. they employ some truly unattractive women. Their patio used to be a nice place to chill with the girls but thats over. The caberet -once a low budget version of the Lodge - is gone. Spearmint is a crappy hustle - pretty much always has been. BDD has not changed much and to me a best bet, but is more hustle than it used to be and OTC is tough. My bottom line - the whole mens club scene here has really deteriorated. Gotta find another amusement. Way to much money for way too little return.
bipolar_cboy is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 02:09 PM   #12
TomCollins
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

You definitely need to discuss pricing before hand.
I’ve noticed a lot of them are hung up on the $100 level and start with 3 for 100. Replying with “how about 5 for a $100” works more times than not.
There are plenty that will do $20 a song, at least in my experience. But, they know I’m usually got off for $100 at least.

Half an hour in VIP is $2-300 imo. With various levels of service. It is hit or miss and not a guaranteed deal. So it lends itself to more success as a regular.
TomCollins is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women