Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160728
Yssup Rider60090
gman4452945
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47639
pyramider46370
bambino40350
CryptKicker37097
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35466
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2020, 10:19 AM   #1
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16
Default Does this make it second degree muder

https://news-yahoo-com.cdn.ampprojec...230002169.html
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 01:07 PM   #2
gnadfly
Account Disabled

I am not an attorney. I am not a prosecutor.

But I brought this up in the "Why kill your co-worker" thread.

Expect to see more of this the closer various legal milestones approach. The guy that came forward testimony is weak. "Floyd delivered a paycheck to Chauvin that was short. Chauvin was mad." "Chauvin didn't like black people." My guess is the guy who delivers these stories is a friend of Floyd and likely has a background. Maybe not. But we need eyewitness testimony of Chauvin shouting "I'm gonna kill you n*******" from his squadcar" at Floyd in order to facilitate a capital murder charge.

The owner says she didn't want to replace Chauvin because he may had been replaced with an officer who was more racist. My guess is the former owner doesn't want any heat. My suspicion about the money laundering operation is gathering steam. Have the Feds had a chance to question these people?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 03:21 PM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I am not an attorney. I am not a prosecutor.

But I brought this up in the "Why kill your co-worker" thread.

Expect to see more of this the closer various legal milestones approach. The guy that came forward testimony is weak. "Floyd delivered a paycheck to Chauvin that was short. Chauvin was mad." "Chauvin didn't like black people." My guess is the guy who delivers these stories is a friend of Floyd and likely has a background. Maybe not. But we need eyewitness testimony of Chauvin shouting "I'm gonna kill you n*******" from his squadcar" at Floyd in order to facilitate a capital murder charge.

The owner says she didn't want to replace Chauvin because he may had been replaced with an officer who was more racist. My guess is the former owner doesn't want any heat. My suspicion about the money laundering operation is gathering steam. Have the Feds had a chance to question these people?
"Capital murder"? Who is advocating that?

Floyd won't serve whatever time he gets so trying to make headlines with a capital murder indictment is risky business and totally unnecessary .... the back lash if it fails would be ugly....they'll be able to get a lesser included instruction, but the expectations created will be too high. Some prosecutors do that ...
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 03:35 PM   #4
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Overcharging this guy so he gets off is incredibly stupid. Shit will be 100x worse than now if he gets off.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 05:09 PM   #5
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"Capital murder"? Who is advocating that?

Floyd won't serve whatever time he gets so trying to make headlines with a capital murder indictment is risky business and totally unnecessary .... the back lash if it fails would be ugly....they'll be able to get a lesser included instruction, but the expectations created will be too high. Some prosecutors do that ...
The idiots who want Chauvin killed by the state. The dangers of overcharging will not satiate them.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 11:13 PM   #6
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Our justice system is based on the concept of Reasonable Doubt.

Picture this court room conversation.

Chauvin’s Attorney to Medical Examiner on the stand.
“Can you say without a doubt that Mr Floyd died of affixation”?
ME...”yes”
“Did Mr Floyd have underlying medical conditions ie....high blood pressure, heart disease, positive for a Covid-19?
ME...”Yes“
“Did Mr Floyd have any illegal and controlled substance in his body at the time of his death.
ME...“Yes“
“Could any of the facts you just answered yes to be a contributing factor, or even the cause of Mr Floyd’s death
ME...”Well, we can’t be sure.......
“Could they is the question”
ME...”well, yes”

Attorney looks at the a Jury and says two words........”Reasonable Doubt?”

The burning, looting, mayhem and anarchy start all over again.

Maybe former officer Chauvin should just follow the lead of a Jeffery Epstein and save the whole Country this misery.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 06:51 AM   #7
oeb11
Valued Poster

JS - it is "asphyxiation".
In this case - With video of the death - the pathology report is merely supportive evidence
One may read the autopsy here" https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/06/...other-factors/

It even mentions the hyoid is intact - hyoid fracture occurs in many 'strangulations' - but the compression force was from posterior and the side as the head was on the side instead of "face down" - so it would not be unusual to not have sufficient hyoid trauma to cause a hyoid fracture.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women