Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70440
biomed160768
Yssup Rider60130
gman4452954
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47647
pyramider46370
bambino40366
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35481
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2019, 12:04 AM   #1
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Overstock ex-CEO Patrick Byrnes Is an American Patriot!

So this guy Patrick Byrnes goes on FOX and CNN yesterday to spill the beans about how the FBI/CIA asked him to romance a cute Russian agent named Maria Butina. Why is this a scandal? He's an American James Bond!

I'll be happy to fuck any cute Russian spies Brennan or Comey or Strzok introduce me to! Because I'm an American patriot too!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 12:53 AM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

SNICK
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 03:39 AM   #3
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Yeah ri-i-i-ght

I dunno. Sounds a bit kooky to me. Supposedly he already gave his info to the DOJ. I'm just not so sure it's passing the stink test yet. We'll see...
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 06:08 AM   #4
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
I dunno. Sounds a bit kooky to me. Supposedly he already gave his info to the DOJ. I'm just not so sure it's passing the stink test yet. We'll see...
My thoughts exactly. No matter what the truth is the left will spin it and the right will spin it
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 06:24 AM   #5
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Ima say Idunno 'bout dat

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
My thoughts exactly. No matter what the truth is the left will spin it and the right will spin it

Not so sure the truth need "spin". It tends to have it's own gravity and orbit.
Old 08-23-2019, 06:34 AM   #6
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I thought as Biden alluded to, "truth" was spin to be taken over "Facts"
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 06:41 AM   #7
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

He's a pure capitalist.
Notice that he quit job cause the PR was dragging the value of his owned shares down. And, a nice rebound after he quit.
Besides, she's actually an attractive gal (that he could easily dump).
So now he's on the talk show circuit getting paid an appearance fee.

Btw, new acronym;
RILF: Russian I'd love to F.
Example: Hey lustylad, how was your RILF date last week?
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 06:44 AM   #8
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's true but sometimes takes a while to get its orbit. Im sure we could all give whatever examples we wanted
Old 08-23-2019, 07:30 AM   #9
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 07:40 AM   #10
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Luv me some RILF

OK, OK, OK. I'd do her.
Oh wait! Is that misogynist? Fine. I'd let her do me. Better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post

Old 08-23-2019, 08:20 AM   #11
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I always had a thing for Natasha Fatale. I don't know why she always worked with Boris Badenov.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 01:28 PM   #12
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Dem legs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
I always had a thing for Natasha Fatale. I don't know why she always worked with Boris Badenov.

As a youngster I always kind of like Olive Oyle.

Always wondered have far back those legs would go...
Old 08-23-2019, 04:37 PM   #13
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

this guy is weird. just gave some rambling interview post-resignation. odd stuff.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/ex-overs...-youre-a-fool/

By Aidan McLaughlin Aug 22nd, 2019, 8:49 pm

Patrick Byrne stepped down from online retailer Overstock.com earlier Thursday after making an explosive claim: that he had a sexual relationship with Russian spy Maria Butina, at the encouragement of the FBI.

Hours after his resignation, he appeared on Fox Business for a wild interview in which he grew increasingly emotional, at times bursting into tears, which culminated with him lashing out at a panelist and calling him a fool.

Byrne, who appeared clad in a Grateful Dead-themed MAGA hat, started off the interview by hailing the current state of Overstock and dismissing the suggestion that he was forced out of the company.

“This is me ejecting,” Byrne said. “I have to because I’ve been warned that if I come forward to America, that the apparatus of Washington is going to grind me into a dust.”

Byrne claimed that he had helped the FBI on a case before, and then again in 2015-16, he “took some orders that seemed a little fishy.”

“I figured out the name of who sent me the orders and this has been confirmed to me,” Byrne continued. “The name of the man who sent me the orders was a guy named Peter Strzok. Got it? Capiche? So this is going to be quite a whirlwind.”

Strzok is the FBI agent at the center of “Deep State” conspiracy theories advanced by supporters of President Donald Trump.

“That’s huge news, Peter,” Fox Business anchor David Asman reacted.

Byrne went on to claim knowledge of a “big coverup.” “There was political espionage conducted against” Trump, Hillary Clinton, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz he claimed. “This isn’t a theory of mine, this isn’t a political position. I was in the room when it happened. I was part of it. I thought I was doing law enforcement. Sorry.”

Byrne was later moved to tears when he spoke about gun violence.

“But the issue is, I realized that these orders I got came from Peter Strzok, and as I put together things, I know much more than I should know and it’s right to keep silent,” Byrne continued. “This country’s gone nuts. And especially for the last year when I realized what I know, every time I see one of these things, somebody drives 600 miles to gun down 20 strangers in a mall, I guess I feel a bit responsible.”

“So I have to come forward,” Byrne said, before again accusing the federal government of investigating Clinton, Trump, Rubio and Cruz.

He went on to claim he was “offered a billion-dollar bribe to keep quiet,” and discussed his relationship with Warren Buffett, again breaking down in tears.

Then, after receiving a question from Fox Business regular Jonathan Hoenig on his legal troubles, Byrne erupted: “You’re a journalist! You’re supposed to defend the First Amendment!”

“How does it feel to see the stock rally when you step down?” Hoenig asked Byrne of Overstock.

“What’s your question? It seems silly to me,” Byrne replied, after going on a tangent. “I was a tool in a game of political espionage,” Byrne added.

“Who the hell was that!?” he then erupted. “Who was asking that question? What’s the name of that fool? You’re a fool!”

“That was Jonathan Hoenig,” Asman offered.

After the outburst, Asman eventually brought the trainwreck interview to a close: “Patrick Byrne, an incredible man in the history of business in the United States.”

Shortly after his Fox Business hit, Byrne made it over to Fox News, where he gave another wild interview to Martha MacCallum.

“I can tell you — Peter Strzok, if you want to see a former director crap his pants, stick a television camera on Peter Strzok, or let’s just say James Comey, and say the name Patrick Byrne. You will see a former director crap his pants,” Byrne told MacCallum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5J-1rs1LJo
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 06:51 PM   #14
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
this guy is weird. just gave some rambling interview post-resignation. odd stuff.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/ex-overs...-youre-a-fool/

By Aidan McLaughlin Aug 22nd, 2019, 8:49 pm

Patrick Byrne stepped down from online retailer Overstock.com earlier Thursday after making an explosive claim: that he had a sexual relationship with Russian spy Maria Butina, at the encouragement of the FBI.

Hours after his resignation, he appeared on Fox Business for a wild interview in which he grew increasingly emotional, at times bursting into tears, which culminated with him lashing out at a panelist and calling him a fool.

Byrne, who appeared clad in a Grateful Dead-themed MAGA hat, started off the interview by hailing the current state of Overstock and dismissing the suggestion that he was forced out of the company.

“This is me ejecting,” Byrne said. “I have to because I’ve been warned that if I come forward to America, that the apparatus of Washington is going to grind me into a dust.”

Byrne claimed that he had helped the FBI on a case before, and then again in 2015-16, he “took some orders that seemed a little fishy.”

“I figured out the name of who sent me the orders and this has been confirmed to me,” Byrne continued. “The name of the man who sent me the orders was a guy named Peter Strzok. Got it? Capiche? So this is going to be quite a whirlwind.”

Strzok is the FBI agent at the center of “Deep State” conspiracy theories advanced by supporters of President Donald Trump.

“That’s huge news, Peter,” Fox Business anchor David Asman reacted.

Byrne went on to claim knowledge of a “big coverup.” “There was political espionage conducted against” Trump, Hillary Clinton, Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz he claimed. “This isn’t a theory of mine, this isn’t a political position. I was in the room when it happened. I was part of it. I thought I was doing law enforcement. Sorry.”

Byrne was later moved to tears when he spoke about gun violence.

“But the issue is, I realized that these orders I got came from Peter Strzok, and as I put together things, I know much more than I should know and it’s right to keep silent,” Byrne continued. “This country’s gone nuts. And especially for the last year when I realized what I know, every time I see one of these things, somebody drives 600 miles to gun down 20 strangers in a mall, I guess I feel a bit responsible.”

“So I have to come forward,” Byrne said, before again accusing the federal government of investigating Clinton, Trump, Rubio and Cruz.

He went on to claim he was “offered a billion-dollar bribe to keep quiet,” and discussed his relationship with Warren Buffett, again breaking down in tears.

Then, after receiving a question from Fox Business regular Jonathan Hoenig on his legal troubles, Byrne erupted: “You’re a journalist! You’re supposed to defend the First Amendment!”

“How does it feel to see the stock rally when you step down?” Hoenig asked Byrne of Overstock.

“What’s your question? It seems silly to me,” Byrne replied, after going on a tangent. “I was a tool in a game of political espionage,” Byrne added.

“Who the hell was that!?” he then erupted. “Who was asking that question? What’s the name of that fool? You’re a fool!”

“That was Jonathan Hoenig,” Asman offered.

After the outburst, Asman eventually brought the trainwreck interview to a close: “Patrick Byrne, an incredible man in the history of business in the United States.”

Shortly after his Fox Business hit, Byrne made it over to Fox News, where he gave another wild interview to Martha MacCallum.

“I can tell you — Peter Strzok, if you want to see a former director crap his pants, stick a television camera on Peter Strzok, or let’s just say James Comey, and say the name Patrick Byrne. You will see a former director crap his pants,” Byrne told MacCallum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5J-1rs1LJo
He is weird. He said Ted Cruz's dad was involved in the JFK assassination. He also said he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating after the 911 attacks. Makes you wonder when someone says shit that idiotic
Old 08-23-2019, 07:03 PM   #15
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
He is weird. He said Ted Cruz's dad was involved in the JFK assassination. He also said he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating after the 911 attacks. Makes you wonder when someone says shit that idiotic

he also said you have a black friend. and drive a creme colored Buick with curb feelers.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women