Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70457
biomed160866
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452976
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47676
pyramider46370
bambino40406
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35596
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2019, 12:19 AM   #1
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Question A question every guy always wanted to ask a lady but were too afraid (or embarassed) to ask...

First, I want to say I don't mean any disrespect toward any women with this thread.

There has been several discussions on ECCIE about some girls who have stinky vaginas and vulvas.

No one likes a smelly vagina and vulva.

It's a bit embarassing for the owner of it and it's also a bit embarassing for the person who is trying to make friend with it.

First, for the guys, let's use proper terminology since guys have the incorrect tendencies to call the entire part of a woman's genital a Vagina:

Vulva is the outside of the vagina where the labias and clitoris are located.

Vagina is the inside canal that connects the cervix and the uterus to the outside of their bodies.

I am aware that women's bodies are more complex than men.

Eespecially with them having to go through the monthly menstruation combined with hormones and the foods they eat: all those factors have an effect on vaginal odor and its acidic pH balance level, it may not be easy to keep their vulvas and vaginas clean.

I know many women don't take showers like we men do.

We men can jump into the shower and in 10 minutes or less, we are clean and getting dressed to go tackle a day.

But most women can't do that.

They take bubble baths: they lie in the bathtub full of warm/hot soapy water for a long period of time, then get out and dry themselves off with a large towel or wrap themselves with a bathrobe.

Many don't even bother to rinse the soapy water off their bodies with clean water first.

Do they know they are washing a flesh and blood human being body with nooks and crannies and pores and hair and skin and that they are not washing dishes?

Then the ones who do shower, many of them don't use bath soap bars, they use the body soap that has the thick consistency of shampoo and lotion.

Those body soaps have all kind of skin moisturizers and fruits extract and vitamins and other stuff in it and vaginas do not react well with them.

It doesn't rinse off easily even with hot water and it leaves a residue on their skin and in their hair.

They put the body wash on them until it lathers up but that's just the outside of their body.

That may work for a guy but our equipment is on the outside.

A woman's equipment is partly on the outside and partyly on the inside.

So my question to women about their personal hygiene is:

How do you lovely ladies wash your vulva and vagina everyday?

Do you, during the course of taking a shower or a bubble bath, stick a finger in your own vaginas, pull it out and smell it to make sure it smells clean?

or

Do you just depend on the soapy lather that's on the outside of your bodies to clean both the outside and the inside of your vulvas and vaginas?

Sure, a woman who is not constantly hooking up and jumping into bed with a guy on a daily basis may not need to make sure the interior of her vagina is clean and smelling like a rose all day every day;

but one would think a woman whose income is derived from having her vulva and vagina meet and make new friends on a regular and/or daily basis would use a bit more care and diligence when she takes a bath or shower to make sure her vulva and vagina are clean and nice smelling both on the outside and on the inside,

wouldn't you agree?

Oh and for the ladies who are a bit new at keeping their vaginas and vulvas clean, here's a few simple websites with do's and don't and tips;

many of these websites say scented bath soaps and gels and also trimming off all the pubic hair are actually not good for the vulva and vagina's natural pH balance.

https://www.wikihow.com/Wash-Your-Vagina

https://youngwomenshealth.org/2017/0...-and-cleaning/

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-...n-and-healthy/

https://www.glamour.com/story/6-ways...gina-all-wrong

https://www.buzzfeed.com/caseygueren...an-your-vagina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLWOpOy73rs
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 06:40 AM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I think he was staying at a Holiday Inn when he posted that.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 10:24 AM   #3
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

We men like our women smelling and tasting fresh and clean just like women like their men smelling Brut Old Spice Speedstick clean fresh out of the shower.

I think any women here that share their thoughts in this thread on how they keep themselves fresh and clean for the guys are going to benefit in the long run by getting more business.

Knowing in advance that a lady in particular keeps herself fresh and clean is one more positive selling point to attract the guys here for an appointment because the guys will know in advance she cares about herself and her customers by having a routine to keeping herself clean and fresh.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 12:28 PM   #4
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

This post should win an award.... I just don't know which award yet.
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 12:31 PM   #5
LadiesMan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Well, I don't like to see hairy buttholes either lol.
LadiesMan69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 12:53 PM   #6
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

To be blunt, the vagina is self cleaning. Unless you have an infection going on, all you need is warm water. Douches are not good for the vagina and often lead to problems with pH, including BV. Soaps inside the vagina are not good for the vagina... not shower gels, not body bars, not old school lye soap... none of it.

As far as keeping it fresh and clean for friends-- the easiest method I use is not seeing 17 friends in a day.... keeping the activity low helps both the traffic in and out of my incall as well as my vaginal health.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 12:57 PM   #7
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

I'm sure all of the women love all of the stinky balls and asses they have to deal with from men as well. Yeah, they are getting paid to be more cognizant of their parts, but stank is stank. Some people have bad hygiene and some people don't. It is what it is...it's hardly worth writing a novel about.

I have to admit though, it's funny to me reading from a man to tell women how to wash their pussy unless he has one or is one. Oops. That's likely against the new rudeness rules. My bad
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 01:42 PM   #8
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
I'm sure all of the women love all of the stinky balls and asses they have to deal with from men as well. Yeah, they are getting paid to be more cognizant of their parts, but stank is stank. Some people have bad hygiene and some people don't. It is what it is...it's hardly worth writing a novel about.

I have to admit though, it's funny to me reading from a man to tell women how to wash their pussy unless he has one or is one. Oops. That's likely against the new rudeness rules. My bad
Interesting because I read many many reviews that read. I jump in the shower to freshen up. I took a quick shower. I make sure I Smell good. This is from the guys. The stank problem from us guys is tiny in comparison to the pussy stank epidemic. Your thought process sux. So I guess male gynecologist don’t know shit about pussy huh ???
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 02:06 PM   #9
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

PB, that actually made me laugh, which is rare on this board. The OP knows everything about everything so if one wants to read a dissertation about random things, he's your guy...or maybe he is a gynecologist. Fuck if I know
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 02:17 PM   #10
WalkerTx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Good points Grace !
WalkerTx is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 02:40 PM   #11
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 02:50 PM   #12
dgc92
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

God DAMN, CG. I'm one wordy motherfucker, but I have never written a post that long. Most of that was entirely unnecessary.

Still, you get points for helping bring to light an issue that plagues us all. 9 out of 10 pussies stink, according to a statistic I just made up, but really. I'm fucking shocked when I smell my hand after a session and it doesn't make me gag.

Since you brought up the difference, I'm definitely talking vagina odor here. I'm not sure I ever came across a bad vulva. Most women wash their damn vulvas.
dgc92 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 02:54 PM   #13
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Thumbs up I APPROVE this message!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
This post should win an award.... I just don't know which award yet.
This is Vanilla Gorilla and I APPROVE this message!
Vanilla Gorilla is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 04:12 PM   #14
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

tl; dr.
methinks the post is overly odorous :^}
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 06:12 PM   #15
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20