Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59994
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2018, 05:43 PM   #1
Scribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default OMG! I wanna marry this woman!

I think I found my next wife...
:t hrob:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQq95jeBSNk
Scribe is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 07:38 PM   #2
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Dats crazy
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 07:46 AM   #3
Dudgeonpolymath
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
I think I found my next wife...
:t hrob:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQq95jeBSNk
Outstanding. Says it like it is especially about Republicans being pussies for not coming back hard.
Dudgeonpolymath is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 08:15 AM   #4
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Okay shes correct and I think ALOT of other women feel the same way , every woman I talk to says the same thing they Don't believe ford.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 05:15 PM   #5
Scribe
Valued Poster

Believe her or not... the girl says what everybody is apparently falling over themselves to NOT say because you'll get stoned (in the "biblical way", not the "Denver way")...

When Ana Maria Archila confronted Sen. Flake in the elevator and screamed that she’d been sexually abused: “I was sexually assaulted, and nobody believed me. I didn’t tell anyone, and you’re telling all women that they don’t matter . . . That’s what you’re telling all of these women. That’s what you’re telling me right now. Look at me when I’m talking to you! You are telling me that my assault doesn’t matter . . . Don’t look away from me. Look at me.”

The correct answer is: "Women matter, and these accusations are serious. They should never be ignored - they need to be vetted. But women lie just like men. That’s what I'm telling you right now. Look at me when I’m talking to you! Are you are telling me that the truth doesn’t matter? That there is no such thing as "innocence"? That EVERY person shot or arrested by the police is "GUILTY" just because they are accused? Are you are telling me that all women are incapable of lying about a sexual assault under any circumstance? That there has never been a false accusation of sexual assault? . . . Don’t look away from me. Look at me.”

That sentiment (of course) would get him hang in the court of current public opinion... but if women can't face that one question truthfully, then men (and many women) will never side with their rhetoric - no matter how heart wrenching it is to admit.

That was the response Sen. Flake should have posed on camera.
(if it wasn't just a publicity set-up)

https://nypost.com/2018/10/01/look-w...levator-setup/
Old 10-05-2018, 08:02 PM   #6
jamieDallas
Account Disabled

User ID: 353592
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol
jamieDallas is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 09:38 PM   #7
slowmover
Premium Access

Encounters: 49

This is a fucked up thread.
slowmover is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 07:16 AM   #8
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribe View Post
The correct answer is: "Women matter, and these accusations are serious. They should never be ignored - they need to be vetted. But women lie just like men. That’s what I'm telling you right now. Look at me when I’m talking to you! Are you are telling me that the truth doesn’t matter? That there is no such thing as "innocence"? That EVERY person shot or arrested by the police is "GUILTY" just because they are accused? Are you are telling me that all women are incapable of lying about a sexual assault under any circumstance? That there has never been a false accusation of sexual assault? . . . Don’t look away from me. Look at me.”

That sentiment (of course) would get him hang in the court of current public opinion... but if women can't face that one question truthfully, then men (and many women) will never side with their rhetoric - no matter how heart wrenching it is to admit.
The problem, as I see it, is that things aren't being investigated properly.

Memories of sexual assault being suppressed for decades is a real thing. We all know that.

Political slimy behavior is a real thing. We all know that.

Liars are real. We all know that.

What we don't know is what is happening in this particular case. The FBI has been put in the hot seat, but they should be doing everything they can to ensure that they've conducted the most transparent investigation in the world. They should make sure that it doesn't look like they've conducted a sham investigation. Get rid of the arguments.

Instead, they do a half-assed investigation and only interview a handful of people. So now, regardless of what happens with Judge Kavanaugh today, he'll always have this hanging over his head. Just like Justice Thomas, he'll forever be remembered for these allegations and not for his contributions to justice.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 08:54 AM   #9
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Its REALLY simple DONT WAIT 36 YEARS and people would BELIEVE YOU
Old 10-06-2018, 09:13 AM   #10
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Its REALLY simple DONT WAIT 36 YEARS and people would BELIEVE YOU
That statement just proves that you know very little about human psychology. Traumatic events are often suppressed for decades. This is a hateful position to have. Period.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 09:18 AM   #11
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Your a IDIOT if you wait 36 years PERIOD , this wasn't a family ( protection abuse thing this was stranger Not rape but whatever with her )
However the real point is ITs Made UP to stop the Kav thing PERIOD
Old 10-06-2018, 01:13 PM   #12
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

I don't have sound, so all I saw was an animated woman speaking about something. my interest in marrying her is thus limited to thoughts of sexual intercourse, and hoping clothes would come off during the video clip

by the way, if anyone has suggestions, please tell.. my mute is not on, the sound is turned up.. I used to get sound, not anymore.. I don't have a clue why.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 06:18 PM   #13
Scribe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I don't have sound, so all I saw was an animated woman speaking about something. my interest in marrying her is thus limited to thoughts of sexual intercourse, and hoping clothes would come off during the video clip

by the way, if anyone has suggestions, please tell.. my mute is not on, the sound is turned up.. I used to get sound, not anymore.. I don't have a clue why.
Could be broken speaker CT... does it "PING" at all (Like when you raise the volume to the highest level?)

Also, completely open your audio controls (not the VOLUME, but the audio panel) and make certain all audio settings are "ON".

Finally (happens) make certain nothing is accidentally jammed in your headphone socket... Then, plug headphones in and see if you are getting sound there.

Good luck my friend.
Old 10-08-2018, 09:29 PM   #14
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

But but I wanted to be your next wife lol
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 11:47 PM   #15
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Even psychologists are concerned they aren't doing it right.

Google "replication crisis".
friendly fred is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women