Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 251
Top Posters
DallasRain70466
biomed160937
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453024
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47732
pyramider46370
bambino40438
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2018, 09:49 PM   #1
FunMonday
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default If I were a provider. Hypothetically

I’m curious what the hobbyists would do if the tables were turned and they were female providers for a day? In other words what would be your shtick?

First I would be hot. Brunette and intimidating if not down right bitchy because I would not tolerate any bullshit period.

Second, I would probably be off the rails with my ass hanging out of a latex cat suit, stilettos and a whip doing humiliation dom sessions but with the twist of fucking their brains out after force fed DATY.

Third, If they didn’t perform they would be forced to watch me finish as I squirt them. If they did perform well I would reward them by being very sensual and very submissive and I would squirt them anyway.

I would also have a signature move where he’s on his back with his legs spread open as I bend his cock out and ride it. I forgot what this position is called but it’s hot and as a woman I would want all the power to not only fuck him but to mind fuck him until he runs to mommy.

Hypothetically speaking would you provide what you want as a man? Would you cater to the masses? What would you do?
FunMonday is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 10:32 PM   #2
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 58

I think that I would prefer to be a provider in a different way. The tables would be turned so that women where the hobbyists that were paying for all the sex with the men. Something like a gigolo. We would be the providers on ECCIE, P411, etc and the women would be the Johnettes. The men would be the ones doing in and outcalls to women and making $200-$400 per hour to service some woman that is stepping out on her marriage or just a horny perverted chick wanting to pay for some dick. We would have regulars. We wouldn't have to work a 9-5 jobs and making thousands of dollars a week. We would get flown out of state for vacation rendezvous and dinner dates. Everything that is happening now with the providers but with the tables turned the men doing the majority of the providing and the women would be the hobbyists.

That's the type of provider I would like to be. I just can't get past thinking of myself as a woman providing to men and handling a penis. I wouldn't know where to begin imagining that.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 12:20 PM   #3
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

1. High reliability.
2. Professionalism.
3. Keep very close attention on price and try to optimize prices to optimize revenue.

4. Aim for the low luxury end of the market.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 01:06 PM   #4
Mental AtrraXXXion
Premium Access

Encounters: 58
Default Me the Provider

As a provider I would have the perfect male physique that women crave. Nice and lean, not a big buff boy. I would have the ability to speak serveral romantic languages in which I would personalize sessions and role play with the ladies. Their panties would get wet just by me talking to them on the phone. I would offer them pampering packages in a spa type setting with erotic massage. My incall location would be well equipped with a womans pleasure in mind. The business would be very well organized and scheduled for maximum positive results, therefore very reliable. My DATY skills would put them in a euphoric state of mind, even if they just fantasize about it. I would have the perfect size cock made for deep penetration and g-spot stimulation and would be rock hard during the entire session. Women would cum on my cock so much that their pussy would be soaked. All my sessions would be all inclusive with no hint of an upsell. For the ladies that I have good chemistry with I would give them a FREE session for their birthday as a special treat and gift to them. I would be the perfect gentleman to fit all occasions, all races and all situations.
Mental AtrraXXXion is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 09:29 AM   #5
SchnellerFahrer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Manage appointments VERY professionally. NO NCNS or other stupidity like this. be on time, every time. Followup in a professional time and manner. NO GHOSTING.

Immaculate appearance, behavior, grooming, etc. Take lessons in manners, Etiquette, making drinks, food, eating, dressing, in other words - be a 100% gentleman. Maintain my fitness, grooming, incall location, etc.

Entire package - not just show up for a session. Get to know her, perhaps attend an event, dinner or activity beforehand, treat her like the woman/lady she is, and embrace her entire mental (her Mind) and physical traits and desires. If she wanted to attend another venue or event - discuss it, and try to accommodate her needs. Customer service!!

Performance - ask what she wants/needs, and cater to her the best I can. I pride myself on DATY and fulfilling the entire package, and do my best to do so.

Followup- Don't ghost her. Thank her for her time and be gracious. Send a thank you gift or note, and ensure to remember her birthdays, special event/occasions, or other niceties that are good to remember.

Touch base! Proactively touch base to see how she's doing, and be sincere about it, not just looking for another appointment. Treat her like a friend and/or a Lover, not just a wandering soul with some $.

Be Safe - As always, safe practices in screening, activities, and otherwise. Be reasonable, and only work with good clients who are on the same mindset.

Now having said all that - realistically, I could do (almost) everything on this and other lists/posts, with the exception of longevity, I'm not blessed like some guys who can pound away for extended periods of time.
SchnellerFahrer is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 01:07 PM   #6
Carmella_love69
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 424881
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys are funny lol
Carmella_love69 is online now   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 05:09 PM   #7
leslie@nn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 233580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I LOVE this thread! ����
leslie@nn is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 06:16 PM   #8
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer View Post
Manage appointments VERY professionally. NO NCNS or other stupidity like this. be on time, every time. Followup in a professional time and manner. NO GHOSTING.

Immaculate appearance, behavior, grooming, etc. Take lessons in manners, Etiquette, making drinks, food, eating, dressing, in other words - be a 100% gentleman. Maintain my fitness, grooming, incall location, etc.

Entire package - not just show up for a session. Get to know her, perhaps attend an event, dinner or activity beforehand, treat her like the woman/lady she is, and embrace her entire mental (her Mind) and physical traits and desires. If she wanted to attend another venue or event - discuss it, and try to accommodate her needs. Customer service!!

Performance - ask what she wants/needs, and cater to her the best I can. I pride myself on DATY and fulfilling the entire package, and do my best to do so.

Followup- Don't ghost her. Thank her for her time and be gracious. Send a thank you gift or note, and ensure to remember her birthdays, special event/occasions, or other niceties that are good to remember.

Touch base! Proactively touch base to see how she's doing, and be sincere about it, not just looking for another appointment. Treat her like a friend and/or a Lover, not just a wandering soul with some $.

Be Safe - As always, safe practices in screening, activities, and otherwise. Be reasonable, and only work with good clients who are on the same mindset.

Now having said all that - realistically, I could do (almost) everything on this and other lists/posts, with the exception of longevity, I'm not blessed like some guys who can pound away for extended periods of time.
You are hired
I am against Marriage and if I had life my way , I would hire me a someone like you. Thanks!
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 06:30 PM   #9
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

If I was a provider. I would find a pimp so I can give him my money.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 07:35 PM   #10
LustyBustyGina38FF
Bday 56yr young

User ID: 205713
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

High or Low Vol. would you be ?
LustyBustyGina38FF is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 08:40 PM   #11
SchnellerFahrer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
High or Low Vol. would you be ?
Absolutely Low Volume. The effort/prep/experience would simply be too time consuming and all encompassing for anything but occasional visits.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:43 PM   #12
SchnellerFahrer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
You are hired
I am against Marriage and if I had life my way , I would hire me a someone like you. Thanks!
LOL, thanks!

Funny you mention the marriage thing, I also have never wanted to be married for many reasons, and preferred an adult relationship. This has cost me a lot of relationships through my life.

Having said this, I KNOW how to treat a woman, and anyone who is with me is worshiped and adored in every way. I believe in the same experience with ladies I've seen both on this board and P411, I would hope they speak positively about me in the same manner.
Old 09-29-2018, 08:54 PM   #13
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

If end up knocked up. Some things just feel too good.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 07:02 AM   #14
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
1. High reliability.
2. Professionalism.
3. Keep very close attention on price and try to optimize prices to optimize revenue.

4. Aim for the low luxury end of the market.
Great answer..
Definitely nothing called low-end luxury though 😂
It's high end 600+ - mid range 300-500 - low end 300>
tiatate is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 10:36 AM   #15
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Should have been more clear. Lower end of the luxury market. Say $450-500. I think that, and $250, are the best spots to optimize revenue.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women