Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70453
biomed160837
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452973
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47674
pyramider46370
bambino40403
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35579
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2018, 01:16 PM   #1
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile let's get the truth out there

To clear the air and offer truth here, as everyone who has paid attention here knows I only offer FBSmassage and fetish. I have never offered full service or bareback. I have been a well known and dependable fbsm provider for 6 years with 140 yes reviews. I have never changed my menu except when i upgraded y services 4 years ago to level 2 from level one fbsm where i started. I have never offered upcharges for more. I do what i do and i do it well. Please do not be misled by other who lie and say I offer fs I do not. If you want to know what I offer look at my reviews. when someone lies about a service a provider offers it does all mongers a disservice because of the misleading falsehood posted maliciously..
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 01:25 PM   #2
WARHEAD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

But that is contradictory to what is said behind the scenes.
History shows us the ones who scream the loudest are the ones doing it most.
And what do reviews prove?
Rarely does someone barebacking put it in the reviews, where you can see it or not, and it’s still going on.
WARHEAD is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 01:33 PM   #3
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

This is not a thread about the Op seeking any truth, this is a thread about the op gaining attention and doing their best to bait a few into getting pointed. The smartest thing to do would be to ignore it and let it die off, which is why this will be my only post on here.
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 01:36 PM   #4
JalapenoPopper
Account Disabled

So a ad for more creampies?
JalapenoPopper is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 01:58 PM   #5
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

and it is true because YOU say it is?

This is a review board and more people are going to make their decisions based on what they see in reviews and hear behind the scenes.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 02:30 PM   #6
winn dixie
Valued Poster

This is an information exchange site. Exactly what the name implies. If others says sue nami barebacks, but sue nami claims she does not. Then that is open for discussion to clearify. However this constant baiting that sue does so she can pounce on the rtm button is getting out of hand.
Sue can simply ignore the ones she does not like instead of trolling their posts!!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 02:31 PM   #7
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster;1060812688[COLOR=red
]This is not a thread about the Op seeking any truth, this is a thread about the op gaining attention and doing their best to bait a few into getting pointed[/COLOR]. The smartest thing to do would be to ignore it and let it die off, which is why this will be my only post on here.
Right on brother!! You have been warned . Twice now!!!!

Good advice LM
Old 08-13-2018, 04:25 PM   #8
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
To clear the air and offer truth here, as everyone who has paid attention here knows I only offer FBSmassage and fetish. I have never offered full service or bareback. I have been a well known and dependable fbsm provider for 6 years with 140 yes reviews. I have never changed my menu except when i upgraded y services 4 years ago to level 2 from level one fbsm where i started. I have never offered upcharges for more. I do what i do and i do it well. Please do not be misled by other who lie and say I offer fs I do not. If you want to know what I offer look at my reviews. when someone lies about a service a provider offers it does all mongers a disservice because of the misleading falsehood posted maliciously..
Quote:
Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper View Post
So a ad for more creampies?
Old 08-13-2018, 04:47 PM   #9
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Great thread!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 09:37 PM   #10
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
This is not a thread about the Op seeking any truth, this is a thread about the op gaining attention and doing their best to bait a few into getting pointed. The smartest thing to do would be to ignore it and let it die off, which is why this will be my only post on here.

I guess her last thread didn't have the result she was wanting.

I bumped the year old thread just to see what would happen. Didn't do it to insult her just see her reaction and the mods reaction. It must of upset her so much she felt the need to make this one.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women