Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 249
Top Posters
DallasRain70445
biomed160801
Yssup Rider60165
gman4452964
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47657
pyramider46370
bambino40394
CryptKicker37102
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35527
Mojojo33117

Old 03-13-2018, 05:40 PM   #1
TropicAva
Dick stroker

User ID: 234375
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Really???

Unfortunately client handle: deep throat, is mad because he thinks i stood him up purposely which i did not we were texting back and forth the whole 3hrs on pm and via text message an incident happened which when i was able to get my phone turned back on i texted him immediately and told him what happened he then start to demand that instead of 1hr/220 2hr/220 bbbj only i didn't agree with that i said i will lower donation for the 1hr he didnt want that so he tried writing me a bad review. He was very demanding he thought i owed him my life...i understand he was upset i did what i could.
TropicAva is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 06:51 PM   #2
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews

Did you have a scheduled appointment him already? If you had a scheduled date with someone and you don't make it and can't call or text to let the other party know regardless of what it is it still is a ncns. Being that an incident happen on your end I would have no problem discounting him for the inconveniences that I may have caused for missing him the first time.

Just my .2¢
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 07:33 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Why bother trying to appease a fucktard when he has already gone scorched earth.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 10:03 PM   #4
deep throat me
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Naturally you are telling the story wrong. I made it clear that it was an "all oral session" and everyone that sees me .. knows that. It was an hour and 15 min drive. You wanted me to grocery shopping for you. Pick up some toilet paper, pick up some protection .. again .. I told you we don't need any because it wan an "all oral" session. and then you wanted some wine ... chardonnay to be exact. You told me this at 11:50 pm giving me 10 min to get to the store with wine ... and of course I didn't make it..
I stopped 3 times to get you some toilet paper ...
I finally got some at wal mart ... it's in the back of my truck now

When I finally got there .. some 2 hrs later .. going shopping for you.

I had agreed upon the hr for 220 ... I asked how much for 90 and 2 hrs, you never responded about 2 hrs... said that 90 min was 400. Of course I said no .. just stick with the hr ... you wanted 180 for 30 min and the most expensive 1st hour is only 220 ... horrible math.

When I got there, you never answered ... mad because I refused to do your upcharge of 180 for another 30 min ...

Tell the story right ... oops ... hes' here .. i dropped my phone in the water ... that ... ladies and gents ... is the true story and you deserved a bad review and they took it down and said I need to put it somewhere else
deep throat me is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 10:04 PM   #5
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TropicAva View Post
Unfortunately client handle: deep throat, is mad because he thinks i stood him up purposely which i did not we were texting back and forth the whole 3hrs on pm and via text message an incident happened which when i was able to get my phone turned back on i texted him immediately and told him what happened he then start to demand that instead of 1hr/220 2hr/220 bbbj only i didn't agree with that i said i will lower donation for the 1hr he didnt want that so he tried writing me a bad review. He was very demanding he thought i owed him my life...i understand he was upset i did what i could.
Hold up everyone, I’ll translate this for you, I speak HOOD....

Unfortunately a client going by the handle of ‘deep throat me’ is mad because he thinks I stood him up purposely, which I did not. We were texting back and forth a whole 3 hours via PM and text messages and a incident happened, which, when I was able to get my phone turned back on I texted him immediately and told him what happened. He then started to demand instead of a 1 hr/220 session I give him a 2hr/220 BBBJ session, only I didn’t agree with him. I offered to lower my donation for an hour session, but, he didn’t want that, so he tried writing a bad review on me. He was very demanding, he thought I owed him my life. I understand he was upset, but, I feel I did what I could to make amends.
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 10:05 PM   #6
deep throat me
Gaining Momentum

And I didn't ask for your life ... I agreed that if I paid you for an hour ... that you should give me an hour for free for everything you put me through ... that was what is fair.

Don't the ladies say if we do ncns .. we owe you that money? HUH??

I tried to settle it ... oops ... I dropped my phone in the water in again ...

That was her excuse boys and girls
Old 03-13-2018, 10:08 PM   #7
deep throat me
Gaining Momentum

And another thing ... you never offered nothing .. you never said a word about lowering your rate ... you are on here giving out false information

Everyone that has seen me ... has O complaints and will vouch for me .. this is all on you girl
Old 03-13-2018, 10:10 PM   #8
deep throat me
Gaining Momentum

Be careful what you call people man ... you have no right to call me a

fucktard ... you dickhead mf
Old 03-13-2018, 10:21 PM   #9
Exotic_gem
Cock WORSHIP QueeN..;)

User ID: 412267
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Well hey..

Im still kinda excited about tomorrow!! Hehe)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep throat me View Post
Be careful what you call people man ... you have no right to call me a

fucktard ... you dickhead mf
Exotic_gem is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 10:26 PM   #10
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Can’t we all just get along and gather round the Instant Pot Cooker and eat some pressure cooked pinto beans with some hot water cornbread?

My 2nd thought - Why does ‘deep throat me’ want to be deep throated, is he conflicted?
Old 03-13-2018, 10:33 PM   #11
ManSlut
Valued Poster

His ‘No’ review moved to Coed Forum because no session took place:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2339047
Old 03-13-2018, 10:34 PM   #12
deep throat me
Gaining Momentum

Default You know why

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Can’t we all just get along and gather round the Instant Pot Cooker and eat some pressure cooked pinto beans with some hot water cornbread?

My 2nd thought - Why does ‘deep throat me’ want to be deep throated, is he conflicted?
It's a pun .. goofy It means I'm just an average guy .. who loves to be deep throated ... come on now ..
Old 03-13-2018, 10:36 PM   #13
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exotic_gem View Post
Im still kinda excited about tomorrow!! Hehe)

Why, are you going to use a BBC strap-on and deep throat ‘deep throat me’?
Old 03-13-2018, 10:37 PM   #14
deep throat me
Gaining Momentum

Default The truth always comes out ... always

Quote:
Originally Posted by TropicAva View Post

Now they know the truth ... waiting for you to respond .... ooops .. I know what happened ... no computer so you use your phone .. and yes .. ladies and gentlemen ... she dropped her phone in the water yet again ??? REALLY ??
Old 03-13-2018, 10:39 PM   #15
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep throat me View Post
It's a pun .. goofy It means I'm just an average guy .. who loves to be deep throated ... come on now ..
I feel ya...I am a man who is a slut to women, not for men.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women