Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47564
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 10-29-2011, 12:03 PM   #1
MissLovelyLisa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 94706
My ECCIE Reviews
Default unfair?

I recently had a date with a john who requested a service that I do not offer. I clearly told him that I did not offer the service that he was requesting but he chose to come over and hang anyways. Those who have met me know that I am YMMV and how comfortable I am with you can lead the session. I was not rude but once he arrived he continued to request things that were not on my menu. After about 30 min of going back and forth instead of forward, I made up my mind and told him that we could continue with session accordingly or he can leave. He got upset and demanded his donation back which I gently refused. He then made threats of negative feedback. Should I have gave his donation back? Is it fair for him to lie about me?

~If the person this is about is reading this, I'm sorry I couldn't help you out. We weren't that into eachother.
MissLovelyLisa is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 03:21 PM   #2
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

I won't try to answer whether or not you should have given the donation back. Perhaps others have an opinion on that. I will say that I've found that retribution, i.e., lying or 'getting back' at someone, is never appropriate and never has desirable results.
JDNorthface is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 05:14 PM   #3
lowgear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

As you stated YMMV,reviews are not always favorable to the provider,sometimes a negative review can help a provider learn from their mistakes.But in the long run the reviews will build your reputation good or bad,that is why it is always good to give it you all,because you are offering a service.You were very friendly in our Pm's last week.
lowgear is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 06:54 PM   #4
MissLovelyLisa
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 94706
My ECCIE Reviews

I've always been polite. But I do understand. Lesson Learned.
MissLovelyLisa is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:18 PM   #5
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Alisa, talk to some seasoned providers that KNOW how to deal with such a thing.
As a moderator told me... you go into the coed area and post your thoughts on the incident with details. If you have in your advertising somewhere that you don't offer such and such or have a hobbyist come to your defense.
Some guys pull low blows when they don't get their way or you don't tell them what they want to hear. Sorry sweetie.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:48 PM   #6
stanky
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

You could start by not calling us "johns." Not exactly a term of endearment, my dear. It's like us calling you "whores." Here's the deal. We're in this hobby for an escape from reality, not to get a nut. It's called the GFE, because it should feel like a date, not a service..
stanky is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:52 PM   #7
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Why was he discussing during the sessions. Period.

He knew what he was walking in on when he contacted you and knew you were ymmv.

Should you have given him back his money, I don't know. Personally I would have handed him back his money the second he started talking about services.
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:42 AM   #8
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302 View Post
Should you have given him back his money, I don't know. Personally I would have handed him back his money the second he started talking about services.
+1

Looks like she is responding to this one: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=317248
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 08:41 AM   #9
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanky View Post
We're in this hobby for an escape from reality, not to get a nut. It's called the GFE, because it should feel like a date, not a service..
Exactly... I get the attitude from my wife at the house. I can also get myself off for free in less than 5 minutes without the help of a provider.

But I hobby because it's the presence of a real-live physical woman meets a need as well. I like to talk and interact with ladies, do some kissing, etc. ... GFE as they say. Some ladies are great at being a GFE while others just aren't comfortable with this sort of service and are always YMMV.

The ladies who understand that guys don't just come to them to get a nut are the better providers.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 09:09 AM   #10
guest100913
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipefitter73 View Post
Exactly... I get the attitude from my wife at the house. I can also get myself off for free in less than 5 minutes without the help of a provider.
+1000 and LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipefitter73 View Post
...GFE as they say.
My preference also, so I would not be one to see her anyway, but as regards the OP: if she explained the limitations up front and he went to see her anyway, then its on him, IMHO.

Sidebar: There is a new lady up here who quite recently had a date with a guy that began insisting on certain activities that were not available (greek, rimming/rusty trombone, CIM) and he wasted much of his time with her trying to coerce her into activities she did not want, rather than just enjoying typical activites. Ultimately, he left after she got tired of his non-stop demands and his threats to write a bad review to make sure no one would see her. He was an asshole and by the end of it, she got a little bitchy with him. I don't blame her a bit.
guest100913 is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:12 PM   #11
Grneyes
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

I agree with Stank. The use of the word "john" is offensive and speaks volumes about attitude. Anybody that writes a bad review and its proven it was for retribution should be banned imho. However, if the meeting never got passed the initial discussion most providers would have been more than happy to give his money back. I seriously doubt the Misses got into a detailed discussion over the phone about what she does in the first phone call. That would never be smart. And she admits YmMv and u have to have seen her before to know that. If it was the Gents first visit I think it would have been "fair" to return the fee. This sounds like damage control.
Grneyes is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 02:11 PM   #12
HeatherNicole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9675
My ECCIE Reviews

While I agree with the guys on terminology ( I hate the terms john or trick etc). I have to wonder being honest why he saw you. I mean no offence by that but if you look at his previous two reviews the things he seems to enjoy are not things that you provide per your reviews that have been written about you. I worry that in posting this I will be flamed but if he had just done a little research perhaps he could have saved both of you some heart ache. I also agree with lisa there is no way a new client would walk into my incall and start discussing services. I would gently put my hand on his back and push him out the door, discussing services like a Leo makes me uncomfortable and is against my personal policy. As far as a return of fees go well I am on the fence on that one. If he stayed for 20 minutes of an hour session I probably wouldn't have returned the fee. I do have a cancellation policy that if someone chooses to leave before any BCD has taken place if they leave within 10-15 minutes then i will ask them to pay an 80 dollar cancellation fee to cover my cost for incall location and time. Beyond 15 minutes and there is no refund at least not from me. At 20-30 minutes depending on which account is to be believed it isn't an option period. Just my 2 cents for what it is worth.
HeatherNicole is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 09:29 PM   #13
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Good points and advice ladies... woo hooooo LOVE IT.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 10:01 PM   #14
stanky
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

My two cents... (and I'll prolly get flamed too) I can't believe anyone would actually advertise that they're YMMV. Unless you're doing it specifically so that guys think that there's a possibility of GFE, in which case that's just evil. Just a heads up, YMMV usually means stay away to we "johns."
stanky is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:15 PM   #15
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanky View Post
My two cents... YMMV usually means stay away to we "johns."
It sure does
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies