Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60005
gman4452941
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35426
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2016, 06:07 PM   #1
Sexual Sasha
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 181729
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Elpaso visit on soon thoughts on location to stay

Wanting to tour your lovely city what's the best location or any suggestions on hotels as well as restaurants.
Your thoughts are greatly appreciated since I've never been their

{staff edit- dates make this an ad and have been removed- CK}
Sexual Sasha is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 08:55 PM   #2
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

See previous threAD. Although, I think March was 3 months ago

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1735478
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 09:09 PM   #3
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Might want to watch this thread. As has been said, stick to the area around Cielo Vista and Basset malls as that's pretty central. Downtown is obviously more central but with construction etc it can be a chore to get around. I saw a provider once at the Double Tree downtown and couldn't get to her floor cause I didn't have a key and she wasn't answering her phone so I couldn't let her know. Luckily some nice chicks that were in town for an event were nice/trusting enough to let me ride up and let me off at the correct floor.

Hyatt has some really nice rooms, I could see paying $100+/night to stay in one. I feel they're worth it for what you get. I was let in the side entrance through the stairwell so I can't comment on ease of entry for gents.

The Embassy Suites which is the next building over is also really nice. That one I just walked right in and straight to the elevator. It's got a big sitting/pool area in the center of the place so people coming and going is probably less uncommon than other hotels. Again the rooms are pretty big and I feel worth the price.

The Chase Suite hotel is more like townhouses/duplex than the usual apartment block style hotel. Again they're fairly nice and offer pretty good value for money. The one I visited had like a small kitchen if I remember correctly. The big advantage is since they're their own building it's a lot easier for a guy to drive up, walk up to the door and be inside in very short time without having to worry about staff or anyone questioning him etc. The only drawback is the buildings are kinda hard to find lol, I was on the phone with the provider for what seemed like 10 minutes driving around the parking lot like a doofus.

Hawthorn Suites just up the road on Airway there is a total shitshow in my opinion. The place is built like a maze, the rooms are laid out in an illogical manner, like you're going down the hall following the room numbers looking for 223 or something like that, you get up to 219 and turn the corner and the rooms in that hall are all 250s. You have to go down to another and turn the corner to continue with the 220's. Stuff like that is just stupid. To top it off cell service was bad last time I was there so I couldn't call the lady to try to unfuck myself and get to her room. The rooms are very small, I remember there being like a foot and a half of room between the wall and the bed on either side of the bed and maybe 2 feet of room from the foot of the bed to the dresser. Also the staircase to the second floor is right in front of the reception desk, so it's hard not to be noticed either way going in.

The Best Western on the corner of Airway and I10/Gateway West is pretty nice. It used to be a Holiday Inn. I was just there last weekend partying with some friends. The rooms are clean and nice enough for what it is. Easy to navigate and when I saw a lady there entrance was fairly easy, though a bit awkward because the lobby isn't the biggest so it's kinda hard not to be noticed/make eye contact with the staff at the desk. There is a side entrance pretty close to the door though, for those wanting to be discreet. Right next door is a Starbucks and a bar/club that's pretty famous in EP because it's a know cougar hangout.

One restaurant I can suggest is Carlos and Mickey's. They do the usual texmex stuff, but are pretty famous for their margaritas. They're literally the size of a person's head. I remember finishing 3/4 of one and I was already so faded I wasn't comfortable with driving.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 09:19 PM   #4
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

^^^^

Now THAT is some serious fucking information exchange right there. We have our own personal EP travel agent among us lol
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 10:57 PM   #5
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 164

I would be glad to phone you to discuss. PM me.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 04:17 PM   #6
cool1302
Valued Poster

Most ladies at the hotels off I-10 between Lomaland and Geronimo. There are alot of good restaurants depending what you're interested in. Also beware if you don't know already a girl was attacked. So be careful with your screening.
cool1302 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women