Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47572
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 08-29-2014, 12:15 PM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default September 11th is coming

England is in a high state of alert.
The US is warning about threats on the border.
An Iman goes on Fox News and says that Sharia is HERE.

The Muslims like special dates on the calendor and the 11th of September is just around the corner. Shouldn't have to say this but considering the caliber of some of our readers....

I am NOT saying that an terrorist attack is coming on the 11th but I am saying that a heightened state of awareness should be utilized on or about the 11th of September. Something that Hillary failed to do in Benghazi. So if you have your CCW, then it is probably a good idea to be heeled. If you have open carry, ditto. If you can....well you get the picture. We are the first line of defense for people like Speedie, EVA, and Tampon. Good luck people.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 12:36 PM   #2
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

The Muslims like special dates on the calendor and the 11th of September is just around the corner. Shouldn't have to say this but considering the caliber of some of our readers....

I am NOT saying that an terrorist attack is coming on the 11th but I am saying that a heightened state of awareness should be utilized on or about the 11th of September. Something that Hillary failed to do in Benghazi. So if you have your CCW, then it is probably a good idea to be heeled. If you have open carry, ditto. If you can....well you get the picture. We are the first line of defense for people like Speedie, EVA, and Tampon. Good luck people.
Whining piss ant, like no one else has a calender or internet. Poor Judy who will look after her?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:33 PM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I'm going to stay underground, hoping that Armageddon doesn't get misplaced and end up in Austin, just north of Clarksville, instead of where GOD predicted ...somewhere in Kansas.

Also, I'll make sure my dog isn't named Toto!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Of course, there may not be an issue if the world's evil doers refer to a calenDOR!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:39 PM   #4
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I'm going to stay underground, hoping that Armageddon doesn't get misplaced and end up in Austin, ...
Not to worry. You all are safe.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 01:41 PM   #5
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va [COLOR="Red"
little one[/COLOR];1055740082]Whining piss ant, like no one else has a calender or internet. Poor Judy who will look after her?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:15 PM   #6
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:

If you're the first line of defense, we are truly fucked.

By the way dumbass.....I carry every day, not just on 9/11.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:19 PM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I flew all over the country after 9/11....people like JD were scared shitless to fly and planes were empty and tickets were cheap. It is folks like JD and LL that give credence to this piss ant terrorist who chance of hurting you is less than being killed by a snake bite!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 02:22 PM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Not to worry. You all are safe.
that's reassuring. I was about to chit my drawerz!
Old 08-29-2014, 02:43 PM   #9
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:

Why defend them? Let ISIS nail them, we are well rid of them. Then we have an excuse to bomb the terrorists. Win-win
Alternately, wait for ISIS to shoot them, then shoot the motherfuckers = another win-win.
You know how the black folks in Ferguson put up the messages on buildings, "black owned" so the looters will leave them alone? When ISIS attacks us, we can put messages on our houses, saying, "We hate faggots, too" and ISIS will leave us alone (well, for awhile at least, we will have to get rid of them after they kill off all the faggoty liberals for us.)
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 03:28 PM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
Look Mrs potato head has another witless picture. Then portrays himself as a pigeon
Old 08-29-2014, 07:08 PM   #11
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:

The true face of terrorism.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 07:22 PM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

JDIdiot... Protecting Americans from those who creep about in the broad daylight.

I feel SO MUCH safer.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:35 PM   #13
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Why defend them? Let ISIS nail them, we are well rid of them. Then we have an excuse to bomb the terrorists. Win-win
Alternately, wait for ISIS to shoot them, then shoot the motherfuckers = another win-win.
You know how the black folks in Ferguson put up the messages on buildings, "black owned" so the looters will leave them alone? When ISIS attacks us, we can put messages on our houses, saying, "We hate faggots, too" and ISIS will leave us alone (well, for awhile at least, we will have to get rid of them after they kill off all the faggoty liberals for us.)
They will spot you closet fags in a heart beat, unless you remove your knee pads.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:11 PM   #14
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

If I'va told you once, I'va told you a hundred times... IBHomo doesn't wear knee pads. He takes it in the tuchis.
Old 08-30-2014, 05:56 AM   #15
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

He has to suck his limp dick partners off to get them ready to slam the ham to him.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women