Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70458
biomed160875
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452985
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47692
pyramider46370
bambino40417
CryptKicker37104
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35610
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2022, 08:24 AM   #1
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67
Default Speaking of stupid —- Boebert takes the pulpit in church and declares that God anointed Trump

This is your favorite hateful whooker of the month, boys.

Jesus thinks she’s an stupid slunt. Hope he sends her monkey pox!

https://apple.news/AH2-G582PRUmBQTKM3yko0g

Lauren Boebert says God "anointed" Trump to run for president
June 27, 2022

Colorado congresswoman Lauren Boebert has said that God "anointed" Donald Trump to become president while praising him for his role in the Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Boebert made the remarks while speaking at the Cornerstone Christian Center in Basalt, Colorado, on Sunday. She celebrated the recent overturning of the landmark abortion ruling while suggesting that Trump appointing three justices during his time in office—Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett, all of whom were in favor of the decision to overturn Roe v. Wade—was part of God's plan.

Trump himself took credit for the Supreme Court throwing out Roe v. Wade on Friday, saying it was "only made possible because I delivered everything as promised," including nominating three justices to the stand.

"Glory to God. Think about that, 49 years of Roe v. Wade, 63 million children lost," Boebert told the small crowd.

"And because God called a man who was not a politician to run for office, and I believe that he was anointed for that position.

"He answered that call despite what other people were saying, despite all the negatives that they were listening and saying how unqualified he was, he said, 'I think I can do something good for this nation.' And three Supreme Court justices were installed," Boebert added.

"And now, five years from today, we can look back and see children running and laughing with smiles on their faces, going to school, children who would have not had the opportunity to live."

Boebert, a staunchly anti-abortion lawmaker who recently had to deny claims that she had the procedure twice, has frequently invoked God and her Christian beliefs in public speaking.

On June 17, Boebert said that God was also the reason she was able to enter the world of politics. Boebert was elected to congress in November 2020 to Colorado's 3rd district after beating Democrat Diane Mitsch Bush.
"It is absolutely a sign and a wonder to the unbeliever. I wasn't supposed to win this seat," Boebert told radio host Eric Metaxas.

"I didn't have the money, I didn't have the name recognition, I didn't have the education, I didn't work my way up the political ranks. I took out a five-term incumbent. That was the first time in 48 years that an incumbent had lost a primary in Colorado," she said.

"This was absolutely a sign and a wonder to the unbeliever and even to myself."
Boebert also referenced a Bible verse while mocking President Joe Biden during an appearance at the Charis Christian Center Family Camp Meeting in Colorado on June 11.

"I do want you to know that I pray for our president. Psalm 109:8 says, 'May his days be few and another take his office.' Hallelujah! Glory to God," Boebert said.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 08:34 AM   #2
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

-
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 08:54 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Birds of a feather, eh?

Hahahahahahahahahahahah

And you still wouldn’t have my business
Old 06-27-2022, 08:57 AM   #4
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

I say a prayer to Jesus every night thanking him for that.
Hahahahahahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Birds of a feather, eh?

Hahahahahahahahahahahah

Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 09:05 AM   #5
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Double the fun

Quote:
...Hope he sends her monkey pox!...
While your brain may fit in a post card, I doubt he would send you and I expect she would stamp it Return to Sender anyway.

Quote:
...Colorado congresswoman Lauren Boebert has said that God "anointed" Donald Trump to become president while praising him for his role in the Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade...
She's right you know. It was an entirely unexpected benefit that sending him also devastated the Commie's minds (sic) with incurable TDS, a known brain wasting disease that we lovingly refer to as Mad Commie Disease (MCD). So we are a bit conflicted about which of the two is more enjoyable.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 11:04 AM   #6
Yssup Rider
BANNED

You're fooling nobody, Uncle Han.

Maybe you need another meetup at Love Field!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA!
Old 06-27-2022, 03:35 PM   #7
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Birds of a feather, eh?

Hahahahahahahahahahahah

.... TOO RIGHT she wouldn't!

Blind Benny could see THAT! ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 03:50 PM   #8
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
This is your favorite hateful whooker of the month, boys.

Jesus thinks she’s an stupid slunt. Hope he sends her monkey pox!

https://apple.news/AH2-G582PRUmBQTKM3yko0g

Lauren Boebert says God "anointed" Trump to run for president
June 27, 2022

Colorado congresswoman Lauren Boebert has said that God "anointed" Donald Trump to become president while praising him for his role in the Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade.

Boebert made the remarks while speaking at the Cornerstone Christian Center in Basalt, Colorado, on Sunday. She celebrated the recent overturning of the landmark abortion ruling while suggesting that Trump appointing three justices during his time in office—Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett, all of whom were in favor of the decision to overturn Roe v. Wade—was part of God's plan.

Trump himself took credit for the Supreme Court throwing out Roe v. Wade on Friday, saying it was "only made possible because I delivered everything as promised," including nominating three justices to the stand.

"Glory to God. Think about that, 49 years of Roe v. Wade, 63 million children lost," Boebert told the small crowd.

"And because God called a man who was not a politician to run for office, and I believe that he was anointed for that position.

"He answered that call despite what other people were saying, despite all the negatives that they were listening and saying how unqualified he was, he said, 'I think I can do something good for this nation.' And three Supreme Court justices were installed," Boebert added.

"And now, five years from today, we can look back and see children running and laughing with smiles on their faces, going to school, children who would have not had the opportunity to live."

Boebert, a staunchly anti-abortion lawmaker who recently had to deny claims that she had the procedure twice, has frequently invoked God and her Christian beliefs in public speaking.

On June 17, Boebert said that God was also the reason she was able to enter the world of politics. Boebert was elected to congress in November 2020 to Colorado's 3rd district after beating Democrat Diane Mitsch Bush.
"It is absolutely a sign and a wonder to the unbeliever. I wasn't supposed to win this seat," Boebert told radio host Eric Metaxas.

"I didn't have the money, I didn't have the name recognition, I didn't have the education, I didn't work my way up the political ranks. I took out a five-term incumbent. That was the first time in 48 years that an incumbent had lost a primary in Colorado," she said.

"This was absolutely a sign and a wonder to the unbeliever and even to myself."
Boebert also referenced a Bible verse while mocking President Joe Biden during an appearance at the Charis Christian Center Family Camp Meeting in Colorado on June 11.

"I do want you to know that I pray for our president. Psalm 109:8 says, 'May his days be few and another take his office.' Hallelujah! Glory to God," Boebert said.
Could be, I can't think of any other non Politician who has run for the nations highest political office for the first time and wins. That's about like an Average Joe beating the Worlds Heavy Weight Boxing champ, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 06:23 PM   #9
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Could be, I can't think of any other non Politician who has run for the nations highest political office for the first time and wins. That's about like an Average Joe beating the Worlds Heavy Weight Boxing champ, lol.

bahahahhaaaaaa
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 06:40 PM   #10
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Trump should tell that retarded fool to stop trying to ride his coattails for her own political benefit. All she does is make him look worse to any person of average intelligence.

Colorado is a liberal state. He doesn't need her voice for anything. She is just getting headlines at his expense.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women