Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > The Sandbox - Iowa
The Sandbox - Iowa The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160624
Yssup Rider59954
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35404
Mojojo33117

Old 05-10-2013, 10:39 PM   #1
IABart
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11
Default Iowa

I've been laying low just watching life go by. I gotta say, Iowa is a great place for a lot of reasons. I wish I could elaborate but really it's my choice to keep it in me. You all agree and you all have your reasons too.

My basic reason is, this is a really caring place and people are genuine and for the most part, it's a safe place.

I'll have to say, I may be in for seven days that you all would be lucky to live...
IABart is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 06:36 AM   #2
Irish14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I agree Bart... After stints living in Missouri, Minnesota and Kansas, Iowa will always be home for me...
Irish14 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 09:32 AM   #3
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

I can handle Iowa May - September. After that it pretty much blows. Cold weather and me just no longer get along. I hate having to search for my dick when the temperature drops into the wienie shrinking zone just to take a piss outside and gone are the days of snow fort building, sledding and the like. I never got into making snow angels but then again I am heterosexual. I mean if snow angels is your thing brother, more power to you. Make me one with tits and a vagina and I may change my tune.

October thru April I prefer to hibernate although I am forced to venture out of my cave for the occasional call of the wild since for me mating season is all year long and also for this pesky thing called a job, I never the less return to my cave to be warmed by a nice single malt. I will give Iowa this. Jack Kerouac said in his book On the Road that Des Moines was home to the most beautiful girls in the world and I cannot argue that. Beautiful, corn feed, sturdy, come to mama women who know how to take care of a man.

No I fancy myself a citizen of the world, particularly the warmer parts where the beer is cold and the clothing is scant. I will agree that Iowans are a rather nice bunch of folks for the most part and I really can't bitch all that much because after all I did choose to live here...at least for a while. I enjoy the 1st in the nation caucuses every four years, the State Fair, the Steak de Burgo which is the finest in the Midwest, the 24 hour Mexican restaurant on Se 14th to satisfy those 4am street taco cravings, Templeton Rye Whiskey and the fact that somehow Iowans were progressive enough to become the 3rd state in the union to grant same sex marriage if that kind of thing is what makes you tingle.

My one piece of advice to those who make the rules in this state would be to stop trying to be Minneapolis and just be who you are. For better or worse, just be yourself cause Minneapolis ain't all that and a bag of chips.
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 10:57 AM   #4
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Rye whiskey? Never could find one that didn't taste like it was filtered through emery cloth.
I never heard as many jokes about Iowa as when I was in Minneapolis.

It was like OK vs TX.

Ohio Vs Penn. etc.

Myself I always enjoyed my many stays in Iowa.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:19 AM   #5
Guest091515-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Growing up here was Ok, we did a lot of fun stuff, like spending all summer at Clear Lake, fishing , hunting, schools were good. But I also wanted to see other places and my parents never went anywhere, so two days after high school graduation I took off for the west coast, ending up in Alaska. Later I joined the Army and went to Calif. , Washington, Taiwan, Texas and Georgia. Spent a lot of time on the Florida east coast while in Ga. Later traveled Alabama and Tennesee. Went to Mexico a few times when I was stationed in Texas.
Finally ended up back in Iowa. But like Livin', I don't like the winters anymore. The desert is my favorite place, so in a few years, we'll be moving to somewhere in the south west. Preferably some state with no state income tax. That's the other undesirable about Iowa right now.
Guest091515-1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 11:30 AM   #6
livn2do
Premium Access

Encounters: 106

I love the high desert of Nevada
livn2do is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 05:46 PM   #7
Guest091515-1
Account Disabled

From a blizzard to 100 degree plus temperatures just 10 days apart. That's Iowa!
Old 05-14-2013, 07:02 PM   #8
alessiajordan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 142191
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Open Arms!

I must say that both the ladies and gents have treated me with open arms while visiting. And many have been very helpful.

Good post IABart!
alessiajordan is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 07:48 PM   #9
IABart
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Thx Kendall-glad it's been good to you and hope it continues to be-it's one of the friendliest spots around, and I've lived all over. Every place has its charm and every place is nice if you're open to their local culture (even New York City), but Iowa is just so...

...midwest
IABart is offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:31 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I luv Iowa ....I always feel "luved well" when I visit!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 06:09 AM   #11
Guest091515-1
Account Disabled

At least the sun is shining today. But continuous rain for 2 weeks straight? Another reason I can't wait to move to the desert.
Old 06-06-2013, 06:43 AM   #12
snickersia
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I am a born and raised Iowan. I have visited many places in the states and a few in Canada and Mexico (love the chicas). I stay in part due to the weather and sometimes in spite of it. The ladies who live here are awesome and our visiting ladies are equally wonderful. The variety seems to be delivered to us in small doses, but it is much better than all of my time in San Fran.

Great question IABart.

BTW - You southern ladies remember this is the best time to come up here if you don't want anything colder than the AC in your car or hotel. <wink> <wink>
snickersia is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:20 AM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

quote==BTW - You southern ladies remember this is the best time to come up here if you don't want anything colder than the AC in your car or hotel. <wink> <wink>

on the way baby..........
DallasRain is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women