Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160699
Yssup Rider60027
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47615
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35441
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2016, 11:57 PM   #1
Comanche71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default No agency's?

I finally make the move down here and shit gone to hell. Moco is full of ts and gays. Agency's have been run off it seems from the goasip. Wtf valley? Making me miss houston already.
Comanche71 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 06:08 AM   #2
sand247
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comanche71 View Post
I finally make the move down here and shit gone to hell. Moco is full of ts and gays. Agency's have been run off it seems from the goasip. Wtf valley? Making me miss houston already.
"Welcome to the party pal." I just had to toss that quote out there.
sand247 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 06:50 AM   #3
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Depends. None in Corpus, 3 in RGV.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1641266

"Run off" -- all agencies were given the same choices. Some chose to leave.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 09:03 AM   #4
Moondoggie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

I am curious as to what the conditions were to stay on the site. Must have been somewhat onerous as so many chose to leave.
Moondoggie is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 10:15 AM   #5
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
I am curious as to what the conditions were to stay on the site. Must have been somewhat onerous as so many chose to leave.
Yeah. When ECCIE demanded the DNA samples the agencies and girls said fuck it.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2016, 10:15 AM   #6
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondoggie View Post
Agencies have to follow the general guidelines, provider verification, and ad posting guidelines.

I'm NOT saying the agencies that left were unwilling to follow the guidelines. Two posted public goodbyes. In those public goodbyes, one posted a reason which has nothing to do with the guidelines; the other did not post a reason, but appeared to leave amicably. One agency left without a public goodbye. I didn't go back to the Hen House -- too far back, other things to do.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1624934
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1620689

ALL former agencies are free to return.
Old 03-08-2016, 11:49 AM   #7
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
Agencies have to follow the general guidelines, provider verification, and ad posting guidelines.

I'm NOT saying the agencies that left were unwilling to follow the guidelines. Two posted public goodbyes. In those public goodbyes, one posted a reason which has nothing to do with the guidelines; the other did not post a reason, but appeared to leave amicably. One agency left without a public goodbye. I didn't go back to the Hen House -- too far back, other things to do.

ALL former agencies are free to return.
That's all bullshit. They ALL left because they were treated like second class citizens by you and ECCIE. The guidelines were being applied randomly to our forum and even then you kept moving the goal posts on them after they complied. They were told by mods how to comply. They complied. Then you changed the game on them. You, Biomed and the rest of the ECCIE Nazis started summarily banning them so they closed their doors.

That statement you just made either shows you are clueless or a pathological liar ew. Either way, not a particularly good quality for someone who was appointed to rule. SMH
Old 03-08-2016, 12:06 PM   #8
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
That's all bullshit. They ALL left because they were treated like second class citizens by you and ECCIE. The guidelines were being applied randomly to our forum and even then you kept moving the goal posts on them after they complied. They were told by mods how to comply. They complied. Then you changed the game on them. You, Biomed and the rest of the ECCIE Nazis started summarily banning them so they closed their doors.

That statement you just made either shows you are clueless or a pathological liar ew. Either way, not a particularly good quality for someone who was appointed to rule. SMH
Members can believe what the Lost Agencies posted publicly, what they've heard or read privately directly from owners or providers, or what you or others want them to believe.

Like the Agencies, Members have a choice.

Have a nice day.
Old 03-08-2016, 09:58 PM   #9
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Members can believe what the Lost Agencies posted publicly, what they've heard or read privately directly from owners or providers, or what you or others want them to believe.

Like the Agencies, Members have a choice.

Have a nice day.
YEAH. The truth is a bitch isn't it. You may need to call in your big dog for this case ew.
Cunthunter can't be too far behind can he? The fact is you and louigi and cunthunter never talked to anyone other than the goombas that run this site in an effort to understand what really happened. I know what went down, do you?
You're backing the losing horse here ew. ijs
Old 03-09-2016, 01:36 AM   #10
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
YEAH. The truth is a bitch isn't it. You may need to call in your big dog for this case ew.
Cunthunter can't be too far behind can he? The fact is you and louigi and cunthunter never talked to anyone other than the goombas that run this site in an effort to understand what really happened. I know what went down, do you?
You're backing the losing horse here ew. ijs
The truth is the agencies could have posted your version of events before they left. They didn't. They can still re-join the site and post their version of events. They haven't. I know what I wrote to the agency owners, what they wrote to me (before anyone asks, no, I won't share it; that's their private business), and what they left the membership. No, I don't know what they told you or are telling you, but I'll stick with direct information.

The horses I'm backing are the lost agencies and the members of this forum. I hope the lost agencies return, and I hope the members of this forum can enjoy some time free of whining and drama.

Enjoy your day.
Old 03-09-2016, 08:28 AM   #11
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The truth is the agencies could have posted your version of events before they left. They didn't. They can still re-join the site and post their version of events. They haven't. I know what I wrote to the agency owners, what they wrote to me (before anyone asks, no, I won't share it; that's their private business), and what they left the membership. No, I don't know what they told you or are telling you, but I'll stick with direct information.

The horses I'm backing are the lost agencies and the members of this forum. I hope the lost agencies return, and I hope the members of this forum can enjoy some time free of whining and drama.

Enjoy your day.
What you call whining is rubbing your nose in the shit you and ECCIE dropped on the carpet. It's just like a dog. Sometimes training can be a little rough.

Hey you guys created this goat fuck. I'm just shedding the light of day on the FACTS! The facts obtained direct from the horses mouth.
Old 03-09-2016, 08:39 AM   #12
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

My little pony in South Texas........rjdiner is rainbow dash

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 09:13 AM   #13
forumguy456987
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

The fishiest part about this is that most folded instead of complying. Just watching from afar, rj's take on it seems the most plausible.
forumguy456987 is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 10:02 AM   #14
Bit_Banger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumguy456987 View Post
The fishiest part about this is that most folded instead of complying.
That to me implies that they had problems with the verification process. Was it because:
  1. The gals didn't want to for privacy reasons
  2. The gals couldn't satisfy the verification requirements (undocumented? underage?)
  3. The agency didn't want the hassle with rotating stock
All of the above are plausible, but #2 could present real problems for both the board owners and the client members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by forumguy456987 View Post
Just watching from afar, rj's take on it seems the most plausible.
I'll take the reasons publically posted by the departing agencies. Over the decades I've seen agencies come & go for a variety of reasons. Why is it that the CC agencies left, but a few of the RGV agencies are still here? Are the departing agencies still in business, just not advertising on ECCIE? If that were the case, then I might give RJ's explanation more credence. But I don't think so since STF hasn't checked into P411 in almost 3wks and Hen House hasn't checked in since last year.
Bit_Banger is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 12:52 PM   #15
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Bob, we have a winner.........tell the man what he has won.

A verified legal age whore!

The conspiracy of the four horsemen is much better entertainment..........onwards an upwards rainbow dash, fluttershy, twilight sparkle and pinkie pie.
dearhunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women