Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 252
Top Posters
DallasRain70467
biomed160975
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453025
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47738
pyramider46370
bambino40442
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-20-2012, 09:38 PM   #1
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow IN RESPONSE TO THAT CLOSED THREAD THAT WAS POSTED BY THATRUTHHURTS.........

Ok everyone! I am posting right now to set the record straight!

First of all, I had no clue about this post until later this afternoon when another provider calls me and tells me that I am being accused of starting drama on the board.

I just want to say that I don't have beef or a problem with anyone here on the board. I DID NOT POST THAT THREAD OR CREATE ANOTHER HANDLE NAME. I can prove my whereabouts as to where I was at the time this was being posted. I will have my proof on Monday as soon as I get my time sheet from my day job. Yes I was at work all day at my day job. It's only obvious that I haven't been posting as much here on the boards lately since I've been working alot at my day job and been studying really hard with my online classes.

I also want to clarify one thing though. I did talk to ElGato today by phone and Mr. Smith as well. ElGato already told me straight out that it wasn't me.

Now on to Mr. Smith. I'm glad we talked today on the phone and I'm glad we have an understanding. Now as far as you having a small dick......well I heard it was JUST RIGHT!
Like I told you today on the phone, I am available all weekend so just call me baby. And yes guys I don't have a problem with Mr. Smith at all! In fact I think he's the biggest man whore out of all you gentlemen! He should get an award for it! But anyways Smitty you are one hell of a guy and I'm glad we see eye to eye.

Now in response to this post from the closed thread.....

Originally Posted by Louigi
So let me guess - you're Majesty (you have a distinctive style of writing)?

I think you nailed it Louigi. Whoever it is, is a loud bitch (ALL CAPS) and ignorant ("PEN POINT HIM"). The whole ghetto bitch style has her name on it.

Hey skank, come out of the closet.

Really RJDiner & Louigi?! That was really uncalled for and I demand a public apology! Yes I have been known to call out people before on this board but you had no right to even be putting me in the middle of this non sense drama! And another thing guys is that I don't write like that the way ThaTruthHurts was writing. I'm not ghetto thank you very much!

Ok everyone! That is enough for now. Thats all I have to say. I just don't appreciate anyone putting me in the middle of drama that I have nothing to do with. I stay away from crap like this. I don't have time for it! Everyone should just learn to get along with one another. There is no need for this non sense.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend everybody!

Muchos Besitos,
Your Majesty
Majestycctx@yahoo.com
Old 04-20-2012, 09:41 PM   #2
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

And I will say this right now to everybody:

Do not come on this thread and try to rip into anybody! This is my only warning!

The Colonel
Old 04-20-2012, 10:31 PM   #3
stereo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

let's all be happy
Old 04-20-2012, 10:34 PM   #4
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

You're right baby! That's me eating humble pie - sorry!
Old 04-21-2012, 09:07 AM   #5
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Thanks Majesty.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:32 PM   #6
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Anytime Smitty! Besos!
Old 04-21-2012, 03:03 PM   #7
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Majesty
I owe you an apology and you have it. I jumped the gun and "piled on." My bad.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:09 PM   #8
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you RJDiner and you are forgiven.

If you really wanna know what ghetto bitch wrote that ask me and I can tell you who because from the way they wrote that stupid thread I obviously knew who it was hence the way they write their ads.

I can tell you that alot of you guys have seen her and I don't understand why she acts like she's so innocent when she's not. Plus this is her second provider handle too that she has made. But to be honest with you I've already had enough of her shit anyways especially when she's threatened my sister. Thats why she's been in hiding because she knows she's gonna get her ass beat once I see her and I don't really care either. Call the cops you low class bitch! Thats all you're good at anyways! LMFAO!!!
Old 04-21-2012, 08:11 PM   #9
lance58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

I'm pretty sure I know who the provider is. Damn, you two don't have a very strong friendship , do you?!
And yes, I think everyone would be surprised to find out who it is, if it's who I think it is. She IS a popular provider and most of us have seen her.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:51 PM   #10
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

C'mon por favor, reveal the Bitch's identity, don't be scared-LOL. I gave the Bitch some needle/shit in my two replies to her. She talked shit to me in her replies which I don't mind, sticks & stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me. But the Cunt did piss me off in her reply to me when she told me-TELL YOUR FAT ASS MOM THAT...., my Mom is deceased and I don't appreciate/like anyone talking shit about my Mom. I don't think anyone likes a person talking shit about their Mom, it's very low class.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:59 PM   #11
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcklipsch View Post
C'mon por favor, reveal the Bitch's identity, don't be scared-LOL. I gave the Bitch some needle/shit in my two replies to her. She talked shit to me in her replies which I don't mind, sticks & stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me. But the Cunt did piss me off in her reply to me when she told me-Tell Your Fat Ass Mom That...., my Mom is deceased and I don't appreciate/like anyone talking shit about my Mom. I don't think anyone likes a person talking shit about their Mom, it's very low class.

PM me and I will tell you what ghetto pendeja it is. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. La pendeja had no right to even put your mom in this non sense. I just hope our Mods do the right thing and BAN THIS HOE!

E.C.C.I.E. SHOULD BE DRAMA FREE!

If I wanted drama in my life, I would have sticked to stripping in the gentlemen's club if thats the case!
Old 04-22-2012, 02:47 AM   #12
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Ay Chihuahua, Ay Caramba La Pendeja! Mcklipsch aka Mickey Le Pew, Pepe Le Pew's Primo has just put a Hoodoo Voodoo Curse on you. Mickey Le Pew is a Brujo and has studied with the most powerful Curanderas of South Texas & Northern Mexico. Mickey Le Pew has studied with New Orleans Cajun Creole Voodoo Queens & Southern Hillbilly Witches. Do you remember Walt Disney's Pinocchio-when Pinocchio told a lie, how his nose grew each time he told a lie. Well La Pendeja for each word of shit you spoke, your panocha is going to get exponentially more smelly/stinky. Your panocha is going to smell like an over used Skid-O-Kan portable bathroom that has not been cleaned in mucho tiempo. Your panocha is going to smell like dead fish & shrimp that has marinated in a closed car in 100 degree temperature for two weeks. You are going to possess a panocha that smells like Skunk Piss/Spray. Tu tengo la maloliente panocha de un zorrillo/mofeta-you have the smelly pussy of a skunk.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:00 AM   #13
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

I am going to strongly suggest that everyone re-read post #2 on this thread.

The Colonel
Old 04-22-2012, 07:23 AM   #14
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcklipsch View Post
Ay Chihuahua, Ay Caramba La Pendeja! Mcklipsch aka Mickey Le Pew, Pepe Le Pew's Primo has just put a Hoodoo Voodoo Curse on you. Mickey Le Pew is a Brujo and has studied with the most powerful Curanderas of South Texas & Northern Mexico. Mickey Le Pew has studied with New Orleans Cajun Creole Voodoo Queens & Southern Hillbilly Witches. Do you remember Walt Disney's Pinocchio-when Pinocchio told a lie, how his nose grew each time he told a lie. Well La Pendeja for each word of shit you spoke, your panocha is going to get exponentially more smelly/stinky. Your panocha is going to smell like an over used Skid-O-Kan portable bathroom that has not been cleaned in mucho tiempo. Your panocha is going to smell like dead fish & shrimp that has marinated in a closed car in 100 degree temperature for two weeks. You are going to possess a panocha that smells like Skunk Piss/Spray. Tu tengo la maloliente panocha de un zorrillo/mofeta-you have the smelly pussy of a skunk.

:ro flmao:
Old 04-22-2012, 10:59 AM   #15
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Lo siento/sorry Col. Zodiak for my attempt at a scathing humorous post while I was borracho. This South Texas born & raised Hombre didn't like ThaTruthHurts reply to me-TELL YOUR FAT ASS MOM THAT...., where I'm from in Texas-talking about someone's Mom is Very Low Class. My Mom is deceased & I didn't like/appreciate that remark, it pissed me off. I possess a blue collar warped sense of humor. Well at least one person found my post humorous. The warning you issued is duly noted & I will do my best to adhere to the rules. I am curious as to what sanctions are being issued to ThaTruthHurts for having dual names? I thought it was a violation of Eccie rules to have more than one name and post under different names.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women