Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2014, 07:20 PM   #1
CristiCutiepie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 181696
My ECCIE Reviews
Question *~*BLUE EYES , DIRTY TALK, MAKEUP & OUTCALL OUTFITS *~*

I finally found some color contacts that I can put in & wear comfortably. They're bright aqua blue. Would it be a turn on or a turn off if I started wearing them during my appointments? My eyes are naturally brown. I also wear lots of makeup, not because I need it or to hide anything but because its fun putting it on for me & I'm just a colorful girl by heart. So i usually wear pink or dark eyeshadow, eyeliner, heavy mascarra, bronzer ,& flavored shiney lipgloss . Is it ever a problem? Is the natural look preferred by any chance ? Also ive always wanted to do an outcall where I could just show up already in my lingerie with a big jacket over & of course heels. Is that too extreme? Also i have this sexy one piece body suit that's all black fishnet with a peek a boo hole for my kitty. Would anyone mind if I dressed up in it to play?

Just random questions I've been wondering about.
CristiCutiepie is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 07:56 PM   #2
westernmassguy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 23

I'm always a fan of fun colored contacts. Bet they would look really good if you go back to the red/pink hair too.
westernmassguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 09:42 PM   #3
TxnPrd
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

You don't need make up. You are cute enough as it is however, it would be kinda exotic with the contacts. definitely make me want to see you again.
TxnPrd is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 09:55 PM   #4
CashmereLove
Drama FREE fun!

User ID: 68929
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

I have jet black eyes and have found that since I dnt wear make up.lighter contacts soften my face O:-)
CashmereLove is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 09:57 PM   #5
TxnPrd
Valued Poster

Those are pretty Cashmere however its hard to concentrate on the eyes with your other assets staring at us
TxnPrd is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 05:47 AM   #6
bigjimt52
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxnPrd View Post
Those are pretty Cashmere however its hard to concentrate on the eyes with your other assets staring at us
no shit TxnPrd......well said....
bigjimt52 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 06:40 AM   #7
repete offender
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Imho, most men prefer light, to even no makeup, Natural everything is the best form and many other guys I converse with on this subject agree. Latinas have a decided advantage here as they are so naturally pretty! ijs
repete offender is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 08:58 AM   #8
Nutting Buckeye
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxnPrd View Post
+1!!!
Nutting Buckeye is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 09:14 AM   #9
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by repete offender View Post
Imho, most men prefer light, to even no makeup, Natural everything is the best form and many other guys I converse with on this subject agree. Latinas have a decided advantage here as they are so naturally pretty! ijs
Dear Repete, while that is mostly true, don't you agree that CristiCutiePie has built a solid reputation around being a fun loving, wild child of sorts, and it's kinda like her signature to have the sexy makeup and hair?

I think, Cristi, that you got your looks like you know your clients like it and whatever way you decide to play with, it will certainly be a win-win!

Kindly,

Camille
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 09:49 AM   #10
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

I personally don't care for colored lenses, I feel they are unnatural and clearly look fake. Most times when I see them I am distracted, wondering why a pretty girl wishes to look possessed or like a movie vampire?
That being said it's your body, and your choice, and I'm just expressing my view of them.
If they make you feel good about yourself go for it, it's part of your fantasy.
The raincoat idea, works for me. I would find that sexy, when you walk in and unbutton.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 11:06 AM   #11
KlassyKelliAnn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2751
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cristi, you are fine in every and any way! Even when you first wake up in the morning next to me with your hair all disheveled and half asleep still you look sexy! But maybe Im partial because youre my wild little fire cracker doll I play with all the time! Muah!!!

KKA
XOXO
KlassyKelliAnn is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 11:09 AM   #12
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Ewwwww just when I was liking her.
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 01:38 PM   #13
repete offender
Premium Access

Encounters: 60

Camille, I hear you. If a woman feels sexy and pretty all dolled up, she should do it. Christi did ask for input and I also think it is part of her MO and mojo as a provider. Her clients and she will BOTH enjoy their time together with a confident woman at the helm, just like ALL your hott sessions/reviews!
repete offender is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 01:45 PM   #14
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

The lingerie under an overcoat at the front door is one i've thought of.

I'm sure the women might have a problem with a guy in a raincoat and nothing else.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 02:01 PM   #15
CristiCutiepie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 181696
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
Dear Repete, while that is mostly true, don't you agree that CristiCutiePie has built a solid reputation around being a fun loving, wild child of sorts, and it's kinda like her signature to have the sexy makeup and hair?

I think, Cristi, that you got your looks like you know your clients like it and whatever way you decide to play with, it will certainly be a win-win!

Kindly,

Camille
THANK YOU SO MUCH CAMILLE! 😀😃😄
You have no idea how refreshing your kind words are for me.

I definitely love being a wild child! Every day is an adventure & I have the strongest guardian angel watching over me keeping me healthy , safe, happy & successful.
CristiCutiepie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women