Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2014, 05:23 PM   #1
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default What makes a review board successful???

I'm creating this discussion as a serious conversation. I'll admit , sometimes I make comments just for the sole purpose of interacting with others or trying to create some cheap entertainment or fuck with old bitchy people , but really I respect everyone and any information someone gains from anywhere will in someway benefit them in life. And even if it doesn't benifit them it won't hurt them. We should all agree on that. So here goes.
To make up a successful hobby board what is needed.
1- moderation
2- hobbiest
3- providers ( providers don't nessessarily have to interact on the site but there must be active providers providing in order for a hobbiest to review them.

Is my understanding of this correct???????
I believe this to be true.

So we have hobbiest with handles. They interact on the board and people sooner or later begin to know if they are really who they say they are and if their motive for participating on the site is genuine. We determine this by the reviews or comments they post over time. We also sometimes learn that the same hobbiest may use different handles on different boards or change handle names all together. We learn more than this , but point being we might not know exactly what a person says or does but we at least know if they are really a hobbiest and not a secret agent.
The same goes for providers. Providers want business. They have a provider name so we know who they are talking about. They contribute to the board Also. They post ads. They communicate with hobbiest. An example is Natalie referred to Jann more than once and also aces. I communicated with aces and Jann. By seeing these conversations we can at least feel a sense of security that members have history with one another so you at least know the individuals are who or what they claim they are. I know Natalie is good people just because Jann and aces told me she was and I know both of them to have good info.
So there we have it. Providers we know to be providers and hobbiest we know to be hobbiest. Deeper than that you learn by seeing girls and reading their reviews , what members you have the same likes as and which members you have different likes than.
And again moderation is nessesary to keep everything working.
That's basically what we need , anyone other that those groups of people have no buisness here. CORRECT???
There isn't a need for LE here , there isn't a need for children here , etc.
Does any one know where I'm going with this?
What benifit is it to have an individual involved with conversations on this site that is neither a provider, hobbiest, or moderator ? And wouldn't it be in the review sites best interest to only have input from individuals who make up one of the three groups nessesary for the site to work?
Again , I'm not calling out any particular individuals , but the last few days there were some IMO good discussions about providers, that known hobbiest contributed real life information. And that's the kind of discussions that are helpful. Any information or comments from anyone who doesn't participate in the hobby are pretty much useless to us and really just fuck everything up.
Goodisntcheap is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 06:06 PM   #2
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Nice post Good. This is why I have much respect for you. I found that out when I called you out and made a complete ass out of myself. But you remained a voice of reason and proved me wrong. The right way. I know what you are saying and I totally agree.
Crowley88 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 10:19 AM   #3
bn_hot
Gaining Momentum

Very good post, and you are you're right, only those who are active are able to add value to the conversation. How should those that aren't adding value be identified and handled? Are we creating a them-vs-us?
bn_hot is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 11:17 AM   #4
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Nice post, Good.
Recapacitar is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 04:05 PM   #5
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

Hi Goodisntcheap

I am going to say this not in a mean manner but just talking ok

I first assume you are referring to me right? The reason I ask is that I do not have an "i" in my name and I have received a few emails saying things about me and it wasn't me. I know most think that is how my name is spelled and I don't mind if you put the "i" in it or not but I just want to clear up that not all Natalie's are me. lol As far as I know I am the only one that spells is Natale.

I do have a question tho. Do you consider guys who no longer hobby but have for many years hobbyist? The reason I ask is I would think their experience would be appreciated. Also with providers? I am guessing that most providers once they retire they are no longer on boards but I didn't want my question to be as if I was picking on anyone.
naughtynatale is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 09:34 PM   #6
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default Natale

I don't believe Good is speaking of you. The one he is speaking of is banned again (and IMO should stay that way but we shall see). We all know that you are a legit provider.
Crowley88 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 10:39 PM   #7
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

I wasn't talking about Natale. I refrenced natale in the post as being real based on Jann's and aces comments about you. I think a retired hobbiest or provider are very important to the whole communitee. You are the ones responsible for teaching the younger generation , except for the part of the younger generation that already knows everything. I was referring to any members who don't have a place in the hobby. Place in the hobby could possibly be defined as having an verifiable identity with appropriate history. It just seems odd to have someone in the community who isn't a mod , isnt a hobbiest, and at one time suggested she was a provider , then later posted she wasn't a provider. And has never once mentioned her provider handle.
Old 11-09-2014, 06:04 AM   #8
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Wow... thanks for the responses guys. I would say and I have no clue who we are talking about (and really don't wanna know) that is some serious issues. But then again everyone is entitled to their opinion.

And Jann and Aces rock. They have been my buds for years now. So love those guys.
Old 11-09-2014, 09:43 AM   #9
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Hell, I'll say it. I think Good was referring to "Rxo".

When Rxo first posted everyone thought it was Ryder; the provider who claimed that being on RTP got her busted and who also made some claims about a RTP member being a pimp and other things. She posted that stuff on RTP and then disappeared or was banned.

Then Rxo started posting here on ECCIE, making similar statements and people assumed that it was Ryder. Rxo seemed to have confirmed this in later in posts and in private messages with both hobbyists and providers. Some providers and hobbyists were supportive of Rxo at least to a point, since they believed it was Ryder and these people had their own issues with RTP. Rxo even got some posts removed as the mods thought she was a provider posting on review threads which is not allowed.

But then Rxo posted that he/she was not Ryder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
Recap you are so far up your own ass you can't see daylight. And hey don't you have a life outside of this? Like a job and family? Aces sure does and has many people who admire and respect him.What you don't realize is that you're a joke to most.People laugh behind your back and the providers think you're an asshole.You give your ego problems away by your rhetoric referencing high school and claiming to "pound that pussy" which doesn't really add to the " connection " and friendships you claim to have.As for helping the girls better themselves" how are you doing that ? By trying to keep prices low? Getting them to give more for less? That's been your agenda from the moment you joined RTP.You are a sicko, addicted to the hobby and what's sad is you don't even know it.You can now try to rip me but guess what you don't know who I am or if I'm female or male and you never will.A clue is I'm not poor little Ryder and never claimed to be.You RTP geniuses decided I was so I rolled with it lol.But I know you.....obviously better than you know yourself.
So the questions are, who is Rxo? Is Rxo a provider or hobbyist or neither? What is the point of Rxo being here other than to attack RTP and Recap? Did playing the part of Ryder gain Rxo information from legit providers and from hobbyists that it would not have gotten otherwise? Personally I never believed the provider Ryder and Rxo were the same person. There were also questionable posts by Ryder on RTP with a striking difference in writing style that made me question if Ryder was allowing someone else to use her account.

I see Rxo is banned again now. I believe this is the second time being banned within a pretty short window of time so it won't be around for awhile.

Personally I think Rxo is a hobbyist who enjoys arguing and axe grinding.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 11:17 AM   #10
Jannisary
Valued Poster

After thinking on this a little while I realized that I was being unfairly sexist in my last post.

It is entirely possible that Rxo is a woman, maybe even a provider, who created this Rxo persona as way to criticize RTP and certain hobbyists and hobbyist behaviors.

Or its a guy who just like to argue.
Old 11-09-2014, 12:05 PM   #11
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh .... my .... LANTA.
WOW I am so glad I am outta the loop these days. Too much drama.
Old 11-09-2014, 02:48 PM   #12
bn_hot
Gaining Momentum

Y'all took this thread sideways into a discussion of RXO and Recap.

Is there really nothing else to discuss?
bn_hot is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 03:32 PM   #13
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

Yes there is. There were a lot of traveling providers here this week. And all the talk about getting girls to keep STL in their routes. I thought there would be some reviews to read.
Old 11-09-2014, 04:00 PM   #14
Jannisary
Valued Poster

There's a lot of travelers in StL this week too and next week.
Old 11-10-2014, 11:49 AM   #15
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynatale View Post
Do you consider guys who no longer hobby but have for many years hobbyist?
I prefer the term "Hobbyist Emeritus".

I toyed with "Distinguished Professor of Hobbyology Emeritus", but realized that was a bit too pretentious, even for me (the most pretentious bastard I know).

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women